- Simone Biles is up for a total of six gold medals. Here's when and where you can watch her gymnastics events.
- The former Beatle, who's 79, gets de-aged to become a much younger man in Find My Way video.
- Volkswagen has created an aftermarket-esque higher-performance version of its two-row SUV.
- Two weeks after WABetaInfo discovered that multi-device compatibility for WhatsApp was coming, the platform is now releasing version 22.214.171.124 with this feature enabled for some beta testers of the app.more…
The post WhatsApp for iOS adds multi-device compatibility for some beta users appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- The rumored new iPad mini is expected to be unveiled by Apple in the second half of 2021. Of all the features rumored to be coming with this overhaul, what’s the one are you most excited about?more…
The post Poll: What feature of the rumored new iPad mini are you most excited about? appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- Ted Lasso returned to Apple TV Plus with its second-season premiere Friday. But this streaming service is a little different from the rest. Here's what you need to know.
- The streaming app has TV, movies and Olympics, too. Most Olympics programming will be free on Peacock, but you can't stream everything there. Here are the important things to know.
- Apple @ Work is brought to you by Mosyle, the leader in modern mobile device management (MDM) and security for Apple enterprise and education customers. Over 22,000 organizations leverage Mosyle solutions to automate the management and security of millions of Apple devices daily. Request a FREE account today and discover how you can put your Apple fleet on auto-pilot at a price point that is hard to believe.
I’ve been using iPads in the workplace since the release of the ve
- DuckDuckGo announced earlier this week that the app is launching its new Email Protection feature into beta. This function will protect email privacy without switching email services.more…
The post DuckDuckGO takes on Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection with its own feature appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- While Apple’s AR Glasses are still at least one year away from being unveiled, the company is still looking for other Augmented Reality applications. Cupertino Company is teaming up with T-Mobile for an AR Innovation program with hubraum, a Deutsch tech incubator from the US carrier.more…
The post T-Mobile launching Apple AR Innovation program with Hubraum appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- We don't know the exact specs of the iPhone 13 yet, but here's how the rumors about Apple's new iPhone stack up next to the iPhone 12.
- Blue Lagoon meets Cocoon in beach-based body horror that doesn't know what to do with its chilling premise.
Porsche 911 GT3 track test, Mercedes-Benz going all EV and more: Roadshow's week in review - RoadshowHere's a look back at the biggest stories from the week ending July 24.
- Balance transfer cards can help you save money on high-interest debt -- but there are risks, too.
- The company's foldable houses cost $50K and can be set up quickly. And one's rumored to be inhabited by a certain space mogul out in Boca Chica, Texas.
- Boxabl's foldable homes cost $50K and set up fast. And one's rumored to be inhabited by a certain space mogul out in Boca Chica, Texas.
- Any delay between your controller and the game can kill you. These are the TVs that minimize lag and maximize picture quality.
- Air fryers are inexpensive and trendy, but could an oven still be your best bet for crispy wings and perfect mozzarella sticks?
- What to make of billionaires in space, what to know about the new head of the FTC, what we spotted watching a bit of the movie Dune and much more.
- With an iPhone 7 in hand, the winner of the 2021 iPhone Photography Award took this beautiful picture, reminding us you don't always need the latest Apple device or iPhone 13 to take quality photos.
- These are our favorite SUVs and crossovers that undercut the average new car price big time.
- Choosing a phone plan isn't easy. Hopefully, this can help.
- Five years ago this fall, Apple introduced a new MacBook Pro. But this wasn’t your ordinary spec-bump, this MacBook Pro featured a love-it or hate-it feature: the Touch Bar, Apple’s answer to touchscreen interfaces that became popular in Windows laptops. The OLED strip replaced the top row of keys on the MacBook Pro keyboard, and the controls it displays change based on the software you are using.Some thought the Touch Bar was a brilliant innovation, including a few here at Mac
- FaceTime gets a Zoom-like update with the addition of screen sharing, call scheduling, background blurring and more that you can try in the iOS 15 public beta.
- Experience the best of what Google's Chrome OS has to offer with one of these laptops or two-in-ones.
- It feels like just yesterday when we were peeling the protective film from the iPhone 12, but the launch of the next model is just around the corner. While we’re not quite sure of the name (see below) we’ve already heard a lot about what the next iPhone will bring. Stay tuned to this article as we’ll update it with the newest and most credible reports as we hear them. Just remember, nobody knows for sure until Apple says so!iPhone 13: The latest rumorsJuly 23: Twitter rum
- Apple is rumored to include a larger battery, a high refresh rate LTPO display, a larger camera sensor and more for the next iPhone.
- Apple's next event could be just a few months away and we're expecting new Apple products like the iPhone 13, Apple Watch 7 and more.
- Apple rarely releases sales figures on particular models of products they offer, but I have to imagine they shipped at least hundreds of thousands of its two Apple LED Cinema Displays (24-inch, 2008 to 2010, and 27-inch, 2010 to 2013) based on the number of people who have reached out and want to connect them to a USB-C equipped MacBook.I purchased several adapters and cables that can take the LED Cinema Display’s Mini DisplayPort (not Thunderbolt) and convert it into something that passe
- New research suggests that even before the discovery of Venice in the fifth century, extensive Roman settlements could've been present in the Venice lagoon.
- NASA's InSight lander has allowed planetary scientists to map the interior of another planet for the first time.
- We also get a peek at some new characters and changed visual aesthetics.
- The social network also criticized Apple's cloud gaming policy again.
- The highly polarizing and kind of dumb steering setup on the recently redone Model S is all you get.
- "Yup, we named our team after bridge statues," said one Twitter user.
- HBO Max has been linked in people's minds with streaming new movies when they hit theaters -- but this weekend's big releases, Old and Snake Eyes, aren't there or on any service.
- Even though Apple removed the power adapter from the iPhone box last year, many users still prefer to charge their devices using a USB adapter in order to get fast charging. Now according to a sketchy rumor coming from a Chinese website, the iPhone 13 lineup might support fast charging up to 25W.more…
The post Sketchy rumor suggests iPhone 13 may support fast charging up to 25W appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- There’s still time to enter to win Apple’s latest M1 MacBook Air courtesy of our friends at ALOGIC. For a limited time, you can also get 20% off the new ALOGIC USB-C Universal DX Docking Stations available in 65W and 100w models.more…
The post 9to5Rewards: Win an M1 MacBook Air + 20% off ALOGIC DX Docking Stations appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- This hybrid off-roader features an electrified powertrain that's good for about 670 horsepower.
29 Jul 202128 Jul 202127 Jul 202126 Jul 202125 Jul 202123 Jul 202122 Jul 202121 Jul 202120 Jul 202119 Jul 2021
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!