- Back to school vibes are in the air, and it's super simple to make a first day of school sign to mark the occasion! This fun, modern take on a back to school sign comes together in a snap with a Cricut machine..
- When my son, Maxwell, was a baby I made him a few Halloween costumes, and by a few I mean 5 costumes. Today, I’m re-sharing this super cute and ridiculously easy DIY carrot Halloween costume idea. If you’re looking for more cute DY baby costumes, his collection included: Cheeseburger costume Game boy Panda bear Bob […]
The post DIY Carrot Costume appeared first on C.R.A.F.T..
- When my son, Maxwell, was a baby I made him a few Halloween costumes, and by a few I mean 5 costumes! Today, I’m re-sharing this super cute and ridiculously easy DIY carrot Halloween costume idea. His 2014 DIY costume collection included: Cheeseburger costume Game boy Koala bear Panda bear Here’s Maxwell in his carrot costume […]
The post DIY baby carrot costume appeared first on C.R.A.F.T..
- The post 35 Ways to remove stinky odors from every corner of your home appeared first on Shareably.
- If you are planning on throwing a Halloween party this year or need healthy Halloween food options for a fall festival… you’re going to love this list! This Halloween party food list includes everything from monster tacos to bloody bandages made out of graham crackers. Fair warning: The following round up contains vivid images of […]
The post Halloween Party Food appeared first on C.R.A.F.T..
- We love hummingbirds! Many of us have spotted them outside in our gardens, and Krista has a feeder for them outside her office window. This inspired her to design these papercut hummingbirds, which are an easy craft to make with a cutting machine. Since there are so many intricate cuts, we do recommend using a...
The post Papercut Hummingbirds appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- This month’s theme is all about what you might find in your garden. And one thing we are always spotting in the summertime is butterflies! Designed by Emily, these paper butterflies are an easy craft project and a fun addition to any potted plant or flower arrangement. All you need are a few simple tools...
The post Paper Butterflies appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- We just added a new macrame cord color to the shop and couldn’t wait to use it for this month’s collection. Designed by Meagan, this macrame vegetable basket is the perfect addition to your kitchen countertop. Plus you can easily make it bigger if you want more room for storing fruits and veggies (see our...
The post Macrame Garden Basket appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Just like roses, there are so many varieties of peonies that we will never tire of making this flower. For this month’s collection, Meagan designed a frosted paper lorelei peony that is absolutely stunning and also easy to make. Ready to start crafting these beauties? Make sure to check out our tools and materials list...
The post Frosted Paper Lorelei Peony appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- We cannot get over how gorgeous these felt wild roses are that Krista designed! There aren’t too many pieces, making this a great felt flower for beginners. And our tutorial shows you how to make the entire bouquet — from the full blooms to the closed buds to the greenery. To get started, check out...
The post Felt Wild Roses appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Another member request! Designed by Meagan, this crepe paper blueberry branch makes such beautiful home decor. Create a single branch to display in a vase, or make multiple branches to use in your crepe paper flower arrangements. Since there are a lot of pieces to cut out, we recommend using a cutting machine. But you...
The post Crepe Paper Blueberry Branch appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Where are our crepe paper gardeners at? This crepe paper basil herb plant is super easy to make and is a great starter project for anyone who is new to crafting with crepe paper. To get started, see our tools and materials list below. Then follow our step-by-step tutorial. Basil(aclly) The Easiest Herb To Make...
The post Crepe Paper Basil Plant appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- The post 60 quick beauty hacks that actually work appeared first on Shareably.
- The post 60 clever uses of Vaseline that can benefit anyone appeared first on Shareably.
- via ohhappyday.comWe’ve partnered with Walmart for our summer essentials! They have a new section that features curated trend forward home-goods at really great price points so you can refresh your home from season to season. And the best part: delivery is super quick! We picked a few items to spruce up our new outdoor patio.This woven bowl set is perfect for fruits and snacks. We also stocked up on rattan trays to serve icy drinks on a hot day.We got a citrus squeezer this year and it’s been put to g
- Download August's Map My Month free guided journaling sheet to create a month filled with intention, purpose, and the things that you love. These printable worksheets help you live with intention and focus on a specific, intentional goal each month..
- Tired of buying heavy chemical cleaners for your home? They’re awfully bad for your indoor air quality. Vinegar, on the other hand, is a more natural way to clean that’s less likely to be irritating to you, your family, and your pets. Here are just a few of the many ways you can use vinegar...
The post 15 clever ways to use vinegar around the house appeared first on Shareably.
- The post 37 tips you should know when shopping at TJ Maxx appeared first on Shareably.
- I wish I would have crafted this DIY sensory hula hoop for my own babies years ago. I recently saw this photo on facebook, and couldn’t get it out of my brain. Tummy time is so important, but not all babies love laying on their belly. My hope is that this sensory hula hoop allows baby […]
The post How to Make a Sensory Hula Hoop appeared first on C.R.A.F.T..
- Learn how to make wooden wick candles with beeswax! Create simple custom labels for branding or gifts. Click for the tutorial..
- For the video tour, see the video at the bottom of this article. A double-decker bus converted into a luxuriant RV living space has proven that you don’t have to sit around and wait for your dreams to come true, because you can build them. Adam Collier is a 42-year-old carpenter from Brighton, in the...
The post Dad transform old bus into an awesome home for his daughter and him appeared first on Shareably.
- The post 50 saving money tips that probably Costco don’t want you to know appeared first on Shareably.
- The post 55 car maintenance tips that will save you some dollars appeared first on Shareably.
- The post 30 useful ways to use wood ash around your home appeared first on Shareably.
- Making a DIY incense holder is a fun and easy craft project for the summer! Use incense outdoors to keep bugs at bay and make your yard smell like a dreamy vacation oasis..
Polaroid recently introduced a new series of film packs this week capturing all the moods. Get inspired with dreamy pastels, bright spectrum patterns, special chemistry, round frames, and more. Above Daydream Edition Color i-Type film. 8 color instant photos featuring dreamy sorbet hues. Check out the others below.
The Spectrum Edition Color i-Type film. 8 instant photographs in that original Polaroid square format and finished in a chunky color spectrum frame
The most wanted ex
- via damasklove.comI love dressing in colorful outfit! Here’s a look at some of my faves.The post Shop My Favorite Outfits appeared first on Damask Love.
- Put your favorite toys or action figures in this classic red hot rod and go zoomin’ around the house! Learn how to make a cardboard toy car with your kiddos for a fun afternoon activity..
- The post 50 realistic guidelines that everybody who stores at Costco need to know appeared first on Shareably.
- Cardboard crafts for kids are so fun! These little satchels are made from old cracker boxes. Read on for a simple and satisfying DIY project!.
- Are you ready for back to school yet? With many schools starting up again next month or soon after, we thought it would be fun to design some space theme school labels for this month’s free project with Online Labels. All you need for this easy DIY are your scissors and some full sheet label...
The post Space Theme School Labels appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- The post If you want to save some money, check this 55 maintenance tips for your car appeared first on Shareably.
- Ballet, baseball, piano -- oh my! Read about our approach to scheduled activities for our kids here. We get into the good, the bad, and the "we probably shouldn't have done that.".
- In June we featured the recently renovated kitchen from Vancouver artist, Sarah Delaney. This past week they completed all the finishing touches and she sent over some fresh pictures to share. I'm so in love with all the light wood and white surfaces and thought you'd like to see the final outcome too! Check it out after the jump along with Sarah's accompanying notes.
It was important for us to stay true to our design ethos of a simple, contemporary, west coast home. We wanted to ho
- Get ready to host your next party with these ideas for DIY bar carts and accessories. We have idea for every style and space. Looking for more great bar ideas? Build a rustic bar with a galvanized metal top, or build a wood bar cart. And don’t forget to build some bar stools! 25 DIY Bar […]
The post 25 DIY Bar Carts and Accessories appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Make a checkers and chess 2 in 1 set to play at home! You can DIY this simple project in an afternoon and be playing a board game in no time..
- My latest fireplace makeover! And it didn’t cost me a dime. Today’s fireplace makeover is making me super happy because it not only brightened up this space, it also didn’t cost me any money whatsoever! Let me go back to the beginning for a second though… So! The fireplace was probably the very first thing […]
The post Before and After: Fireplace Makeover appeared first on Paper and Stitch.
- Experience San Diego with kids in a way that the whole family will love! Check out our tips, recommendations, and must-dos to plan a trip that's awesome for both kids and grownups..
As things begin to open up again, it's exciting to hear of new shows happening including the art world, so when an email from Leah Giberson popped into my inbox this week about her new show, I had to post, just like old times.
The opening, July show at Nahcotta in Portsmouth, NH. The gallery will be hosting their first opening reception since the beginning of the pandemic! There will be a 30 person limit and masks are required for the unvaccinated, but it will be in person in real l
- Hello everyone! I was chatting with the team the other day about how we each stay inspired, practice new skills, and challenge ourselves creatively. I was inspired to share some of this goodness with you and thought that we might try a monthly craft challenge and creative practice. What do you think? JULY CRAFT CHALLENGE:...
The post July Craft Challenge + Creative Practice appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Download July's Map My Month free guided journaling sheet to create a month filled with intention, purpose, and the things that you love. These printable worksheets help you live with intention and focus on a specific, intentional goal each month..
- We love finding new ways to create celestial decor. This chipboard macrame moon and stars is an easy DIY craft and a great project for kids too. Not only does it make cute decor for a kid’s room, but you could also craft it for a nursery. To guide you through this project, we have...
The post Video Tutorial: Chipboard Macrame appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- If you watched last month’s inspiration video and Member Make, then you met my daughter, Emily! Along with joining us for our Member Make workshops, Emily is also crafting some projects for us each month. This July, she has made these adorable DIY alien dolls as well as these frosted paper spaceships. This is a...
The post Spun Cotton Egg and Felt Alien Dolls appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- This month’s collection includes a new set of candy huggers — this time from outer space! We have been wanting to do some alien projects for a while now. And since our theme for the month is space, we couldn’t resist making these cute alien candy huggers. This is an easy paper craft to make...
The post Papercut Alien Huggers appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- For our July Member Make workshop, Meagan will be showing us how to make this beautiful crepe paper purple ranunculus. This is a more full and fluffy ranunculus than we have done in the past. And it also includes buds and leaves to add to your arrangement. To get prepared for our live workshop on...
The post July 2021 Member Make: Purple Ranunculus appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- There is really no shortage of unique flowers and variations of flowers that you can make out of paper. Since our theme for the month is focused on space, we decided to make this frosted paper spoon daisy as it looks a little like it’s from an alien planet! Because of the small petals that...
The post Frosted Paper Lilac Spoon Daisy appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Last week we crafted our first-ever paper hyacinth. And today we have another first! It’s so much fun trying out a new flower. And this frosted paper cyclamen plant is a such a sweet little plant to look at. We’re in love with its delicate, upturned petals and variegated leaves. These are two key characteristics...
The post Frosted Paper Cyclamen Plant appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- If you are into crystals, or just like to decorate with them, this project is perfect for you! Our frosted paper crystal prisms are a quick and easy craft you can make and use as home decor or party decor. Because of the intricate cuts, we recommend using our SVG cut file with your cutting...
The post Frosted Paper Crystal Prisms appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- It has been a few years since we designed our own DIY baby mobile. And even longer since we have made one out of felt. For this month’s craft collection, Krista has created an amazing outer space mobile that will look so cute in a science-themed or space-themed nursery. If you haven’t done any hand-sewing...
The post Felt Outer Space Hanging Mobile appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- This Fourth of July printable is a fun and functional addition to your Independence Day celebrations! Prep your sparklers for the fireworks display in these sparkler packs and make it easy to hand them out to guests..
Follow @NewslockerDIY on Twitter!