- via ohhappyday.comSummer is still in full swing and since the beach is one of the pandemic-friendly activities we’ve been taking full advantage. Here are some of my favorite beach equipment.A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/I/J/K
- Texas Caviar is a tangy combination of fresh tomatoes, corn, black beans, black-eyed peas and peppers, topped with a homemade vinaigrette sauce. Eat it as a dip with chips or as a salad at your next potluck! Expand the chip and dip repertoire even more with Artichoke Parmeson Dip, Spinach Dip, and Roasted Red Pepper […]
The post Texas Caviar Recipe appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Did you know that it is Nordstrom Anniversary Sale time??? We are excited to share with you a few of our favorites. We have some home items and even some clothing because there are such great and fun deals during this sale. Shop the sale now with early access until August 13, then the sale […]
The post 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Fall wreaths are the perfect way to add a bit of seasonal flair to your front door. There are lots of great ways to get a DIY look for your door. More great fall crafting ideas: make a pinecone wreath, continue beautiful decor with pretty entryway colors, and add a wood mantel to your fireplace […]
The post 25 Unique DIY Fall Wreath Ideas appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Outdoor string lights are an easy way to add a little ambience to your outdoor spaces. They work great with pergolas, around fire pits, and patios. Update more outdoor areas with these ideas: Hide outdoor eyesores, build a pergola with swings, and build a pallet deck. Add an extra dose of ambience and light to […]
The post 25 Outdoor String Lights appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- If you’re looking for a hobby this Summer, gardening might be right up your alley! Sometimes you’ve got to get your hands in the dirt and watch things you plant, grow into something beautiful. Even if you aren’t so plant savvy, these nifty ideas will give you that green thumb in no time. Here are...
The post 15 Wild gardening hacks that will help your plants grow faster and healthier appeared first on Shareably.
- Make a wooden toy for kids with this fun and easy tutorial! This “candy stacker” toy is a hit with my little ones. It’s perfect for sorting, stacking, and lots of creative play. I love dreaming up toys for kids! In our DIY games series, some of my very favorites are the ones that we […].
- via damasklove.comSummer doesn’t have to end when you create a project like this! You can stay organized and stay colorful with this pool-inspired corkboard using fabric and decorative items from JOANN Fabric and Craft stores!Take a look a this quick video that will show just how easy it is to bring the outdoors in with this whimsical craft project.
Now that you know what to do, here’s a rundown of the supplies you’ll need:
Pool Water Cotton FabricWooden Girl CutoutsElmer’s Spray Adhesive
- This delicious and easy breakfast pizza recipe features eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, and cheese for a hearty and filling morning meal. Also try these easy breakfast recipes that will keep you full until lunch: bacon and cheese quiche, quick breakfast quesadillas, a delicious egg bake breakfast casserole, or a Spanish fritatta. Easy Breakfast Pizza With […]
The post Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe (with Eggs!) appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- We are expanding beyond paper and felt today to make some wooden flower stems! Designed by Krista, who is the queen of creating cute and dainty crafts, this project is great for all skills levels. The pattern below includes five designs so you can make three different flowers, a leaf sprig, and a seed pod...
The post Wooden Flower Stems appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Every now and then it’s fun to design some crafts that are “jumbo” sized. A few years back, I created this jumbo dahlia wreath as part of a creative challenge. But we have not done anything like this since, so Meagan designed a new frosted paper petal wreath that is absolutely stunning and very simple...
The post Video: Frosted Paper Petal Wreath appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- We are always inspired by the lanterns at Terrain, and this project is no exception! Our graphic designer Lindsay (who is the genius behind many of our fabulous lanterns), has designed these paper geometric lanterns for our collection this month. And now you can make them on your own with just a few simple craft...
The post Papercut Geometric Garden Lanterns appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- There’s so much you can do with macrame cord! We have made plant holders, wall art, necklaces, and more out of this simple craft material. This month our designer Meagan has come up with a macrame blanket strap that can also function as a yoga mat strap. This is a great beginner project and you...
The post Macrame Blanket Strap appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- There are so many fun ways to decorate with paper flowers. Other than going in a bouquet, you can make paper flowers for wreaths, frame them to create some pretty artwork for your walls, or create cake toppers. For our August Collection, we’ve come up with a new decoration idea — paper flower string lights!...
The post Frosted Paper Flowers for String Lights appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- You never know where your inspiration will come from! Last month, Krista showed us a cute mushroom wreath from Animal Crossing and my response was, “Oh yes, we need to do mushrooms!” The team laughed, of course (maybe I should have said make mushrooms?). Either way, these felt mushrooms are super cute and a beginner-friendly...
The post Felt Mushrooms appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- We love doing something completely brand-new that has never been done before on our site! Not only is this our first pink lily, but it’s also the first time we have used felt to make this flower. These felt lilies are more of an intermediate project due to all the wires involved in its construction....
The post Felt Lilies & Buds appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Hedgehogs are one of those animals that everyone seems to adore. There are millions of videos on YouTube featuring these cute critters and some of them even have their own Instagram accounts! We got a lot of requests to make this stuffie, so our designer Krista got to work and added an extra level of...
The post Felt Hedgehogs appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- These felt beanbag frogs were inspired by the ones I used to make when I was a kid. Anyone else remember these? They were popular in the 70s! Rather than a chunky fabric version, I decided to use our wool blend felt to make two cute little frog friends with webbed feet. I picked different...
The post Felt Beanbag Frogs appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- One of our most popular trinket dishes is our monstera drop dish. So our designer Meagan decided to come up with a new leaf design for our August Collection that we think you’ll love! These clay leaf trinket dishes are in the shape of a leaf and have a pretty leaf design painted on them....
The post Clay Leaf Trinket Dishes appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Sconce style outdoor lighting can add a special design touch to your home exterior. There are so many stylish options to pick from to get a beautiful look for your home. Finish up adding new outdoor lighting and then add space saving deck benches, a pretty pergola, and build a patio table with ice boxes […]
The post Sconce Style Outdoor Lighting appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Download our August Intention Blueprint to set intentions, stay present, and create a vision for this month! Happy August! Time is such a cruel thing, isn’t it? I find that when you’re doing monthly work like this, it really makes the months feel like they’re flying. We’re headed toward fall and it feels to me […].
- The post 61 Home Renovations So Bad They Defy Logic appeared first on Shareably.
- via fallfordiy.comOk, so these DIY painted wall arches might be my favourite home decor DIY to date! It’s definitely up there in my top five without a doubt. I’ve been seeing more of these cute arches all over Pinterest and Instagram recently and it gave me an idea to create a quick refresh to my bedroom. […]
The post How to DIY Painted Wall Arches appeared first on Fall For DIY.
- There’s nothing better than making something from scratch. It feels like such an accomplishment and you always appreciate what you’ve made more than if you’d bought it. It’s also so easy to take things for granted when we can just hop over to the store and pick them up at a moment’s notice. So why...
The post Brilliant 3-ingredient homemade soap ideas that take 5 minutes or less appeared first on Shareably.
- Try one of these back to school mantels to add a touch of flair and excitement to your home during the back to school season. More back to school fun: printable first day signs, built-in bookcase desk, and if you need a mantel, try a faux mantel. As much as I like the summer, I […]
The post 15+ Creative Back to School Mantels appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Through isolation, many of us have discovered or taken back up new hobbies to make the time indoors go a little quicker or to even help those in need. In these times, many are struggling to get by on groceries and even many hospitals and physicians are running out of supplies. So those of us...
The post Doctor explains how to make the safest at-home face mask appeared first on Shareably.
- Family travel to Carmel-by-the-Sea is so charming! With plenty to do for kids and grownups, it’s a place you’ll come back to again and again. We’re always thinking ahead when it comes to travel, especially when we’re traveling with the kids. I’m always considering safety, sustainability, how we can be good ambassadors, how we can […].
- via damasklove.comTrue story. Last week I was cooking curried lentils and I dropped an entire bottle of curry powder onto our white, woodgrain, porcelain kitchen tiles. At first, I thought “No Biggie. I can sweep it up.” I was wrong. It was a biggie. Curry powder is the Queen Mother of Stainmakers. After I swept up that curry powder, I was left with yellow-tinged tiles and my heart dropped. Then, I remembered a hack my husband taught me. Mix Arm & Hammer Baking Soda with just enough vinegar
- This easy 3-ingredient peach dump cake recipe, sometimes called cheater’s peach cobbler, is perfect for anytime you want an easy dessert. Get more sweet peach flavor in a healthy fresh pineapple and peach crumble, no bake peach heaven dessert, or a tasty rustic peach tart. 3-Ingredient Peach Dump Cake Some desserts are worth taking a […]
The post Easy Peach Dump Cake Recipe appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Oh how I heart Halloween! I mean free candy and handmade costumes? What more could you want? If you happen to have a baby bump that is probably the most exciting costume to craft up, and not to worry, I’ve got 29 genius DIY pregnant Halloween costumes for y’all! If you’re looking for kid costumes, […]
The post 39 DIY Adult Halloween Costumes appeared first on C.R.A.F.T..
- Exterior shutters can really add a touch of color, style, or design to your home’s curb appeal. We will share with you some unique styles to give your home a beautiful look. While adding exterior shutters go ahead and hide eyesores with these tips, add a pergola with swings, and learn how to paint a […]
The post 30+ Exterior Shutters for Curb Appeal appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Homes are usually a safe place to land, and more than ever, our spaces have taken on many new roles and meanings. From working and learning to embracing domestic activities more like cooking and creating, there seems to be a renewed focus on life and what it means in our own homes. As is tradition, every year at this time, us nerdy Ikea nerds love getting a sneak peek into IKEA's new 2021 catalogue and it's intentions for the upcoming year seem to reflect those sentiments.Along with being a cat
- I hate tax season, and I know I’m not alone. It’s bad enough that I have to spend tons of time gathering all of my W-2’s and 1099s, figuring out my deductions, and probably giving up and hiring an accountant. But when I owe big – that’s even worse. Owing to the government If you’re...
The post Taxes: This easy hack helps you save more while doing good appeared first on Shareably.
- The post 35 Amazing chicken coops that deserve a design award appeared first on Shareably.
- With lockdown going on for 4+ months, I’ve made a few toy purchases that are proving to be worth every penny. We own every toy, game, and puzzle listed below so this list is 100% kid approved. Here’s a list of 19 fun things to do inside with kids. Toys for active kids 1. Basketball […]
The post 19 Fun Things to do Inside appeared first on C.R.A.F.T..
- In coming up with the design for the boys beds, I was heavily influenced by our dowel headboard. And vintage spindle beds. I love that look in kids room, but wanted to keep it slightly modern, so we went with simple wood dowels instead of spindles. I think this DIY wood dowel bed is also easier to make than ours; so if you liked the look of ours, but want something a little easier to try making, then this DIY is for you! We’ve had the bed frames for quite a while, Mike built them for our f
- Photo booth backdrops are such a fun addition to parties, showers, weddings, and photo shoots! We’ve been making some of the internet’s favorite backdrops since 2010, and now we’re rounding up our favorites. Check out these easy and affordable photo booth backdrops to add some fun and color to your photos. Ten years ago, I […].
- If you’ve been around for a while, you know how much we love to design labels for gifts, home goods, and more. While our labels are typically for members, our partnership with Online Labels means we get to bring you free label designs! In keeping with our theme for the month, we have created a...
The post Free Custom Sauce Labels appeared first on Lia Griffith.
- Although I've worked from home for a very long time, this period we're going through with Covid where it looks like now everyone in our family is in need of a more permanent workspace, I've started to search out inspiration to make things a little more comfortable (it seems inevitable, right)? I always fall back on IKEA for clever solutions, and of course their stylists never disappoint. I'm really looking forward to their new catalogue coming out next month, but until then, here's some home of
- Printable school photo signs make remembering the first day of school each year so easy! Choose from seven first day of school signs for 2020-2021 or editable for use every year. Matching last day of school signs included. Summer is flying by, which means soon it will be (dun dun dun) the beginning of the […]
The post Editable Printable First Day of School Signs (2020-2021 Update) appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Back to school time is drawing near, so it’s for printable first day of school signs! These school photo signs and the matching last day of school signs have been updated for the 2020-2021 school year, and don’t miss the other printable first and last day of school signs here as well. Hi Remodelaholics! For […]
The post Printable First Day of School Signs (Updated for 2020-2021) appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- Matching Disney Shirts for the whole family are so fun on trips or at home. We have found some cute ones that fit multiple sizes and come in many colors and lots of other ways to customize. Find more fun Disney ideas here: Easy Disney Costumes, Princess dress up DIYs, and Boy-friendly Disney dress up […]
The post Matching Disney Shirts for the Family appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- I’m currently back in NY in the Adirondacks enjoying vacation with my family but I have this project from last month that has been waitinggg to be posted for weeks and weeks. (Like since the outdoor space makeover!) Oops! So far the cucumber plant is much bigger than in these photos and is still doing really good according to my brother who just checked in and did some watering a couple days ago! I’m hoping that I will actually get some cucumbers from it. The cucumber plants I’
- via ohhappyday.comSummer has arrived, and that is definitely worth celebrating! It’s time to whip out the picnic blankets, pool floats, and coolers, and eat all the fruit salad, burgers and s’mores! I can’t wait to invite some friends over for a backyard barbecue (6 feet apart, of course!), and plan to send the kids home with these fun mini cooler favors. They are perfect for a pool party, cookout, picnic, or anything else involving coolers! You can create an appropriate color scheme f
- Back to school decor can be a fun way to help add to the excitement of a new school year. We have a bunch of ideas to add a little flair to your home to get ready for the first day. Don’t forget to print your first day of school signs and be super prepared […]
The post 25 Back to School Decor Ideas appeared first on Remodelaholic.
- The post 30 pics of how women do their makeup vs a professional appeared first on Shareably.
- A new summer playlist on deck today that I'm rather excited about which features a few new songs I've come across this month along with some older faves that totally feel like breezy carefree summer evenings down at the beach or driving a windy road along the shoreline (which I think we all could use right about now). The very first song transports me to somewhere like in the south of France. I hope this mellow playlist takes you to wherever your favourite sunset spot is. Click here t
- Plush toys and soft toys for kids are always a hit as gifts. But handmade plush toys?! Even better! Cute little soft toys are such great gifts for kids and/or expectant moms-to-be. And the fact that these are DIY-able AND super affordable to create, make them even better in my eyes. So, I thought I’d […]
The post How to Make Plush Toys for Kids (Stuffed Rainbows and Clouds Edition) appeared first on Paper and Stitch.
- I just love this modern DIY with one of my new favorite craft supplies – liquid polymer clay! See how easy it is to make a monogrammed keychain that looks so cool people won’t believe it’s a DIY. Have you ever used liquid clay? I had never tried it before, but after this DIY project […].
- For the record, there is no baby in my belly! I just love Halloween costumes and really love creative DIY pregnant Halloween costumes. I have an inkling Halloween will be a little different this year, but whatever happens, I’m still on team DIY costumes. After all, you only get one chance to dress up a […]
The post 32 DIY Pregnant Halloween Costumes appeared first on C.R.A.F.T..
Follow @NewslockerDIY on Twitter!