- The schedule is a little weird.
- From accoutrements to actual bar carts, these are the perfect presents for your drinking buddies.
- The jailbreaking cat of Houston known as Quilty is on his way to internet stardom -- and a new home.
- What is 'Beskar', what's happening with the Empire, and what's the deal with *that* baby?
- Apple's AirPods Pro are normally priced at $249, but for those looking for a deal, Amazon has them at the discounted price of $235.That's a savings of $14, which isn't much, but it's better than full price. This deal could go quickly, and the last time it was available, Amazon only discounted the AirPods Pro for a few hours.
Amazon says that the AirPods Pro have an extended delivery time due to shipping restrictions, with orders expected to arrive sometime next week.We're
- Oscar-winning Black Panther composer Ludwig Göransson fills our ears with the sweet sound of a solo flute.
- The US Department of Health and Human Services is looking into the search giant's Project Nightingale.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook laughs with U.S. President Donald Trump as the news media leave the room after the two men spoke while participating in an American Workforce Policy Advisory Board meeting in the White House State Dining Room in Washington, U.S., March 6, 2019. (photo: Reuters/Leah Millis)
U.S. President Donald Trump and Apple CEO Tim Cook are expected to tour facilities in Texas where Apple’s Mac Pro is assembled as early as next week to showcase companies that keep jobs in America, Reu
- Huawei's R&D teams will likely see the extra cash, a report says.
- The Hayabusa2 probe begins its long journey back to Earth with samples of the asteroid on board.
- Uh, what is the deal with that baby?
- Teenage girls can be difficult to buy for. We've done some of the hard work to make it easier with some of the best gifts for teen girls this holiday season.
- It's also aiming for women to make up 40% of people managers by 2030.
- The app will help women navigate state restrictions, Planned Parenthood said.
- The app will help women navigate state restrictions, Planned Parenthood said.
- Fans are loving what new lead character designer Tyson Hesse, who worked on the Sonic video games themselves, has brought to the movie.
- Big savings and great game bundles are coming to Xbox One, PS4 and even the Switch. Here are the highlights so far.
- Thor: Ragnarok is coming on Dec. 5, Black Panther on March 4, Avengers: Infinity War on June 25 and Ant-Man and the Wasp on July 29.
- The long-rumored laptop could be announced Wednesday.
- Films like Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp, and The Jungle Book include the disclaimers.
- Apple's new high-end modular Mac Pro is set to be released in December, according to a new report from Bloomberg.The launch timing of the Mac Pro was shared in a report on the new 16-inch MacBook Pro, which is set to come out as soon as tomorrow.
Apple unveiled the new 2019 Mac Pro in June at its Worldwide Developers Conference, but since then has not provided any details on its prospective release date.A December launch would be in line with the launch of the 2013
- No matter at which stores you plan to do your holiday shopping, we can tell you what's on sale and where.
- It's launch day of the Disney Plus streaming service, which includes thousands of Disney-owned TV shows and movies. Is it any good? Here are CNET's initial thoughts.
- In an effort to make its vehicles ever quieter, the South Korean automaker has created a dramatically improved active noise cancellation system.
- Apple's upcoming 16-inch MacBook Pro is set to replace the current 15-inch MacBook Pro, which is priced starting at $2,399, according to a new report from Bloomberg.The new 16-inch machine, which will be the largest laptop Apple has offered for sale since the 17-inch MacBook Pro was discontinued, will "cost about the same" as the current 15-inch model.
Prior reports suggested the 16-inch MacBook Pro would be sold alongside the 15-inch model as a higher-end, mo
- Charlie Sorrel for Cult of Mac:Apple TV+ has turned out to be pretty good. Certainly, it’s a lot better than critics claimed. So, you may even want to share the shows with your family. And, thanks to Apple’s Family Sharing, this is not only possible, but easy.
You can all watch different shows at the same time, or you can just enjoy the lazy convenience of catching the latest episode of The Morning Show on whoever’s device is nearest…
Family members can use your Apple TV
- We break down the first episode of the live action Star Wars show, starring a guy who looks like Boba Fett.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook and United States President Donald Trump will soon tour facilities in Texas where Apple products are made, reports Reuters.The goal of the trip is to showcase companies that "keep jobs in America." Both Apple and the White House declined to comment on the upcoming tour.
The planned journey comes as Apple is seeking tariff waivers on imports from China that include iPhone components, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod, and more.Apple in September said that its newest Mac Pro will be
- Let's dive into the premiere episode -- no spoilers! (At least at the beginning.)
- CEO Elon Musk reportedly announced the German location at an awards ceremony on Tuesday.
- Richard Plepler is reportedly in talks for a production deal.
- The social media site is working on new rules to protect users from manipulated, misleading videos.
- The model is meant to mark the past, present and the brand's future.
- Apple in late October released a new 13.2 software update for the HomePod with a bunch of new features, but it turned out the update was bricking some HomePods.Apple addressed the bug in an updated 13.2.1 software release a couple days later, making the new functionality available without the risk of ruining a HomePod. In our newest YouTube video, we go over all of the new HomePod features for MacRumors readers who may have been put off by the bug reports.Subscribe to the
- Why wait? Find deals right now on Amazon devices, smart home gear, DNA kits and more. Plus: money-saving secrets!
- ICE and CBP will now need reasonable suspicion to search through phones and laptops at US borders.
- The Automated Vehicle Safety Consortium revealed its suggestions for best practices for anyone overseeing Level 4 and Level 5 AVs.
- Walmart this week announced a new partnership with Apple, which allows the Walmart Voice Order feature to be used with Siri.With this option, Apple users can ask Siri to add items to their Walmart Online Grocery Cart through a new Siri Shortcut. After pairing an account, customers can create a shopping cart by saying "Add to Walmart" and then naming the product they want to purchase.
Once finished shopping, customers can place the order with the Walmart app and then Walma
- When you sign up for at least three unlimited lines, you get a Disney Plus subscription and one more streaming service.
- See what deals you can get right now, as well as the best deals coming later this month. Spoiler alert: You can get the Apple Watch for $170, an Echo Show 5 for $50 and an iPad 10.2 for $250.
- Here's our ongoing guide for the upcoming movie all about the beloved Sega video game character.
- via MacworldWhile iOS 13.2 delivered the last of the features Apple promised when it first introduced iOS 13 back at WWDC, it’s not like the company is just going to kick back and relax until iOS 14 next year. We can expect at least one or two more point-releases with minor new features, and a few bugfix releases, as well.iOS 13.2 brings a handful of minor interface tweaks, like the ability to disable memoji stickers suggestions in the emoji keyboard. It may also address the memory management issue r
- Former HBO Chairman and Chief Executive Richard Plepler is in advanced talks to sign an exclusive production deal with Apple Inc.’s new TV+ streaming service, The Wall Street Journal reports, citing “a person familiar with the matter.”
Joe Flint for The Wall Street Journal:Under the terms of the agreement being discussed, Mr. Plepler’s new company, RLP & Co., would create original content for Apple TV+. A deal could be finalized within the next few weeks, the person w
- Minecraft Earth, Microsoft's new augmented reality Minecraft game, is now available on iOS and Android devices in the United States.Microsoft has been testing Minecraft Earth in other countries like the UK, Australia, Canada, Iceland, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Sweden and South Korea, but now it is also available in an early access capacity in the U.S.
Minecraft Earth is designed to let users access a tabletop mode that displays Minecraft creations in the real world at life size, bringing
- Explicit language, adult themes and extreme violence seem right up Harley Quinn's alley for her own animated series.
- Some are available right now, others are coming later. We've picked out the top options.
- You can now cook thousands of Buzzfeed's Tasty recipes step-by-step using your Amazon Alexa device.
- AirPods Pro sport an all-new in-ear design with three sizes of soft, flexible silicone tips included in the box, including small, medium, and large. Apple does not sell the ear tips directly, but if you happen to lose them, replacements are available for $3.95 per pair through the company's support channels.AirPods Pro replacement ear tips via MacRumors forum member faythebest
There are multiple ways to obtain replacement AirPods Pro ear tips, including ordering them online, contacting Apple by
- You can get Amazon's new smart display for only $100.
- Neuron is a new face in the electric-vehicle game, and even though Tesla hasn't even shown its pickup yet, it wants a piece of the pie.
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!