- Lyft is about to return its rentable electric bikes to San Francisco after two battery fires in July 2019 forced it to take them off the street. The company said it plans to deploy 4,000 new ebikes over the six months.
- Instagram has launched Reels in Brazil, that lets users create short 15-second video clips which they can lip-sync with music and then share the same in Instagram stories.
- The Realme 5 update also adds wide-angle video recording, and improves brightness of rear main camera.
- After over half a year of beta testing, Viacom18-owned Voot has launched its first subscription-based, children-oriented offering Voot Kids. Available on Android and iOS, Voot Kids costs Rs. 99 per month after a 7-day free trial, or Rs. 799 per year after a 30-day free trial.
- Facebook app was automatically activating the rear cameras of iPhone while the app was being used.
- Realme has begun the rollout of a new update for the Realme 2 Pro that introduces dark mode and also brings the November security patch.
AirPods Pro With Active Noise Cancellation Go on Sale in India: Price, Availability, and Everything ElseAirPods Pro price in India is set at Rs. 24,900. Apple originally started selling the new AirPods model in the US on October 30.
- Apple plans to debut a new MacBook Pro laptop with a larger screen and revamped keyboard as soon as Wednesday, according to people familiar with the situation.
- Tech companies should be more transparent about how computer algorithms make decisions that affect people's lives, the inventor of the World Wide Web Tim Berners-Lee said on Tuesday.
- via Gadgets NowU.S. President Donald Trump and Apple CEO Tim Cook are expected to tour facilities in Texas where Apple products are made as soon as next week to showcase companies that keep jobs in America, according to two people familiar with the matter.
- US President Donald Trump and Apple CEO Tim Cook are expected to tour facilities in Texas where Apple products are made as soon as next week to showcase companies that keep jobs in America.
- The Mandalorian, Lady and the Tramp, and Noelle are some of the Disney+ originals debuting with the streaming service’s launch. Disney+is currently live in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands, and will become available in Australia and New Zealand starting November 19.
- An unscripted Friends reunion special might be headed to HBO Max. All of Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schwimmer, are in talks, alongside series creators David Crane and Marta Kauffman.
- Disney’s new rival to Netflix -- costing $6.99 a month in the US -- trades heavily on nostalgia, boasting a huge back-catalogue from classic Disney animations and Pixar favourites to Marvel superhero films and The Simpsons. It is now live in he US, Canada, and the Netherlands.
- The price wars in the Indian telecom market have pushed the value of Vodafone's local joint venture to zero or nil.
- Motorola Razr 2019 foldable phone is expected to launch at an event in Los Angeles, California, today. The smartphone is said to carry a price tag of EUR 1,500 (roughly Rs. 1,18,500).
- Redmi 5A gets MIUI 220.127.116.11.OCKMIXM update which weighs about 476MB in size.
Realme 5s India Launch Confirmed for November 20, Flipkart Teaser Reveals Design and 48-Megapixel Quad Rear Camera SetupThe Realme 5s teaser on Flipkart confirms that the phone will be launched in India on November 20 alongside the Realme X2 Pro flagship.
- Disney+ is now available in the United States, Canada and the Netherlands, and will launch in Australia and New Zealand on November 19.
- Facebook Pay Will Begin Rolling Out in the US This Week for Fundraisers, In-Game Purchases, Event Tickets, and Person-to-Person Payments.
- via Gadgets NowHere's how to recover lost or deleted file from iCloud.
- Amazon Ignite gives K-12 educators the chance to buy and sell digital educational resources to others teachers. The platform aims to ease the pressure on time-pressed teachers while offering others a way to make a few extra bucks.
- Disney+ and Hulu might be owned by Disney, but they're not the same. One is focused on Disney’s biggest brands. The other a great way to enjoy the era of peak TV. Which streaming service is worth your money? Our guide helps you decide.
Redmi Note 8 Pro to Go on Sale Today at 12pm via Amazon, Mi.com: Price in India, Offers, SpecificationsXiaomi’s Redmi Note 8 Pro packing quad rear cameras will again go on sale today at 12pm via Amazon, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores.
- Roomba is, to many people, the embodiment of robot vacuum cleaners. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday on the way, the time is perfect to take advantage of fantastic sales and invest in a Roomba all your own.
- Tesla is adding another Gigafactory in Berlin, making it the fourth Tesla facility of its kind. The Gigafactory joins other facilities in Nevada and New York, as well one in Shanghai that's currently under construction.
- Learn how visual effects gave Avengers: Endgame one of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's biggest battles and made audiences believe in the power of Smart Hulk.
- Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi has apologized to his staff after calling the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi a “mistake,” during an interview
- Disney+ content supports English, French, Spanish, and Dutch audio tracks, as well as subtitles in those same languages. But how do you set them up? We explain.
- Home security cameras are essential to protecting your home and giving you peace of mind. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the perfect times to invest in these often-overlooked devices.
- Get quality on a budget with both the Moto G7 and the Nokia 7.1 smartphones on sale up to $140 on Best Buy.
- On this episode of Digital Trends Live, we discuss the biggest tech topics, including Disney+’s shaky start, the Snap Spetacles 3 launch, Google’s Project Nightingale, Google Stadia’s lineup, a foldable bike, and more.
- This how-to guide includes a step-by-step video and instructions on how to wall mount a TV, along with other tips and tricks about the process.
- Deepfake videos of prominent U.K. politicians surfaced on Tuesday morning, and were spread by a think tank that aims to raise awareness of the digital problem.
- Space junk is a big problem. While there have been many ideas put forward for cleaning up space trash, a new one may be the most ambitious yet.
- While the November 2019 Update will not bring a major overhaul to Windows, there are still a few changes. From the start Menu, File Explorer, Action Center, and Lock Screen, Here's everything we currently know about it.
- While the cost of a premium coffee machine is quite high, Amazon sweetens up some deals on two DeLonghi coffee and espresso machines that lets you in on up to $108 in savings.
- Disney+ debuted with nearly every episode of The Simpsons available, but not everyone is happy with the fact that the show can only be streamed in widescreen.
- Google Stadia releases on November 19, but is the game streaming service a worthwhile alternative to the Nintendo Switch, or should you stick with Nintendo's hybrid console? We compared the two to help you decide.
- The Hydro_Bot jacket uses a unique electro-osmotic process to wick moisture away from the inside simply by pushing a button, reportedly making it up to ten times more breathable than regular fabrics.
- DJI's Mavic Mini is the lightest and most affordable addition to the Mavic line, but its light weight and low price come with compromises that made the drone less fun to fly.
- The latest Fitbits are not only more trendy, but they have also evolved to function more like smartwatches. Two prime examples are the Versa and Ionic, and right now, they are discounted on Amazon.
- Apple's new AirPods Pro are a smash hit and stand among the most well-appointed wireless earbuds on the market. But are they destined for the trash heap too soon?
- Now that you've watched the first episode of The Mandalorian on Disney+, take a deeper dive into some of episode 1's references and big surprises for Star Wars fans.
- Apple customers were livid when they discovered the company used human contractors to listen in on Siri voice recordings as part of a way to improve Siri. Now you can remove your recordings from Apple's server. We show you how it's done.
- A new A.I.-powered device can detect kids and animals left alone in vehicles with 100% accuracy. It does this using a combination of radar and machine learning to make its predictions.
- Facebook introduced a new payment system called Facebook Pay that would be accessible with Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp.
- When Samsung announced the Space Monitor, I knew in an instant that it was going to be something I had to try out in person. Now that I’ve had time to do so, I’m happy to say it’s much as advertised, a streamlined and solid monitor with a smart new design — but not necessarily one for everybody.
Samsung Space Monitor
Pros:Clever space-saving design
Quiet, attractive look
Solid color out of the boxCons:Doesn’t rotate and height depends on distance from wall
- What Roomba model is best for your house? Our list of the best Roomba robovacs will cover different prices, the top smart features, and which bot is right for your needs.
- You don't have to wait for Black Friday or Cyber Week to score cool savings on gaming headsets. We scoured Amazon and found deals on the Sennheiser Game One and GSP 600 models.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!