- President Donald Trump continued with claims of election fraud on Saturday morning as he alleged 'big voter fraud information' had been discovered in Georgia.
- Kamir Khan, 31, has been jailed after grooming and abusing an 11-year-old girl (Picture: SWNS)A vile paedophile who groomed and abused an 11-year-old girl has been jailed for four and a half years.Kamir Khan, 31, pursued his victim over Snapchat and Whatsapp and ‘preyed’ on her ‘vulnerability’, a court heard.He requested nude pictures from the child and even told her he loved her and wanted to marry her, a court heard.Khan, from Rotherham, touched his victim inappropriate
Cher rescues ‘world’s loneliest elephant’ from closed down zoo and secures his place at wildlife sanctuaryCher rescues ‘world’s loneliest elephant’(Picture: EPA)Cher may be known for her iconic vocals and hits, but it turns out the singer is also out here saving the world’s animals too.
After meeting with an elephant named Kaavan – also heartbreakingly known as the ‘world’s loneliest elephant’ – at a zoo in Pakistan, Cher has been fighting for his release from captivity and has managed to secure him a place at a wildlife sanctuary in Cambodia.
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Sunday that schools are set to reopen in phases for in-person learning starting December 7, starting with elementary schools.
- Aseel Muthana who left Cardiff in Wales at the age of 17 to become an Islamic State jihadist (Picture: Mirrorpix)A Brit who worked for six years as a recruiter for the terror group Islamic State has been tracked down to a Syrian prison where he said it’s his ‘human right’ to be allowed to return to the UK.Aseel Muthana, 24, left Wales when he was 17-years-old to fight for ISIS in Syria and played a key role in encouraging other Brits to join him. He’s spoken out abou
- Rebecca adopted Presley after she was abandoned as a puppy (Picture: Caters)At just three months old, Presley the chihuahua mix was abandoned – but four years on, she lives a life of luxury.Now she enjoys manicures, a personal designer and lunches in restaurants.Owner Rebecca Shelton, 44, has spent around £10,000 on the pet’s wardrobeA frequent visitor to the local beaches, the pooch is rarely ‘naked’ and instead is found dolled up in dresses and rhineston
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer warns Edinson Cavani to ‘learn’ after boots mix-up at half-time against SouthamptonEdinson Cavani was unable to start the second half as he was changing his boots (Picture: DAZN)Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was understandably delighted with Edinson Cavani after the Uruguayan inspired the Red Devils to a memorable comeback against Southampton.The 33-year-old scored his second of the game in injury time to give United three points at St Mary’s, in what was a much needed win for the Norwegian.Cavani had already set-up Bruno Fernandes to get the ball rolling o
I’m A Celebrity 2020: Victoria Derbyshire’s son shares ‘happiest moment’ at her wedding as she opens up about breast cancerVictoria Derbyshire opened up about having breast cancer on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! (Picture: ITV)Victoria Derbyshire’s son Ollie has shared a beautiful photo of his mum’s ‘happiest moment’ after the broadcaster opened up about having breast cancer on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!The broadcaster has had an emotional experience on this year’s series so far and that continued in Saturday’s episode when she recalled the
- Actresses Megan Fox and Mindy Kaling were allegedly targeted by 'Ponzi-scheming' PR exec Andrew Garson, according to his former employer MWW Group in a $10million lawsuit.
- West Midlands Police officers dispersing those who gathered at the event (Picture: ResponseWMP/SWNS)Police officers were pelted with glass bottles while breaking up a 150-person illegal rave in a tier three area last night. West Midlands Police say they arrived at a disused warehouse in Digbeth, Birmingham, at 9pm on Saturday and handed out £200 fines for breaking coronavirus restrictions to everyone involved.But the force said it had to call for reinforcements to stop people fleeing
- Professor Lucy Yardley, a member of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), said 'Covid-secure' sites are 'not 100 per cent risk free'.
- The Saved By The Bell reboot appeared to mock Selena Gomez’s kidney transplant (Picture: Rex)NBCUniversal has issued an apology after a scene in Saved By The Bell appeared to mock Selena Gomez’s kidney transplant.The 28-year-old singer underwent life-changing surgery in 2017 over her battle with lupus – with her friend Francia Raisa donating a kidney.Fans were left fuming after they saw the sixth episode of the rebooted show, titled Teen-Line, referenced Selena’s illness,
- The police did not tell Edson Da Costa’s family that a disciplinary hearing had not taken place (Picture: PA/GoFundMe)A police officer resigned before he could face a disciplinary hearing over a black man’s death.
Edson Da Costa, 25, died after he was restrained by four plain-clothed police officers and had CS gas sprayed into his face following a traffic stop.
Two witnesses said the officers sprayed him from about two inches away. An inquest originally found the young father di
- Donald Trump, in a rambling interview Sunday morning, accused his FBI and Department of Justices of conspiring to 'rig' the election for Joe Biden.
- Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, head of Iran's Research and Innovation Organisation of the Ministry of Defence, was killed on Friday. He was ambushed by 12 killers on a highway near Tehran and shot in his car
- A little cute child at home at Christmas time.O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, How lovely are thy branches.
Whether you love rocking around it or sneaking peeks at the presents stashed underneath it, for many, the Christmas tree holds a deeply significant part of the festive season.Decorating it with family could be a sentimental memory you hold dear, but just when did we start putting Christmas trees up inside our homes? And is there a right time to put the tree up?When should you put your C
- Lauryn who went deaf pictured with her boyfriend (Picture: Lauryn Schutte / SWNS.COM)Student Lauryn Schutte, 21, had suffered pain in her ears for months but had been constantly dismissed by doctors.One doctor even blamed her excruciating earache on shampoo which was irritating her ears – and told her to change brands.But after waking up in agony in October 2019, Lauryn was rushed to hospital and discovered she had lost most of her hearing overnight.Lauryn is now completely deaf in her lef
- Britons have been urged to consider shortening their shopping time to reduce the risk of catching Covid-19(Picture: Getty)Shoppers should not spend more than 15 minutes inside a store to lower the risk of catching coronavirus during the Christmas rush, a Government scientist has warned.SAGE professor Lucy Yardley advised the less time spent in a shop ‘the safer you are’, ahead of non-essential shops reopening in England next week when the national lockdown ends.Even Brits living unde
- Police headed to Cromptom Moor near Shaw in Greater Manchester following a tip-off from locals that a group of 30 to 40 young people were travelling to the area on Saturday evening
- An amateur photogrpaher, David Smith, 64, captured the incredible moment a sparrowhawk attacked a murmuration of starlings, during his trip at Storton's Pits wildlife reserve at Northampton, Northants
- Ronnie O’Sullivan has fallen early in Milton Keynes (Picture: Getty Images)Ronnie O’Sullivan suffered a shock 6-5 defeat to Alexander Ursenbacher in the second round of the UK Championship on Sunday afternoon in Milton Keynes.The seven-time UK champ was the runaway favourite to beat the world number 66, but just as happened in their only previous meeting, the Swiss star came out on top.The 24-year-old downed the Rocket at the 2019 Welsh Open and has kept up his 100% record against th
- The Uruguayan had the wrong boots on before coming on at half-time (Pictures: Sky Sports)Roy Keane could not resist taking a little swipe at Edinson Cavani after the Manchester United frontman came out with the wrong boots on at half-time – even though he scored twice against Southampton.The Uruguayan was one of two half-time changes made by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as he looked to engineer a fightback at St Mary’s, with the home side having taken a two-goal lead.But a strike from Bruno
- The 27-year old Instagrammer was arrested on November 23 in Marbella, Spain after he posted videos of himself driving recklessly and pushing a car into a river.
- A graph showing the daily Coronavirus deaths (Picture: Metro.co.uk)The UK has recorded another 12,155 new coronavirus cases while 215 people who tested positive for the virus have died.
The total number of cases since the start of the pandemic now stands at 1,617,327. The official death toll is now 58,245. Today’s figures, which cover the latest 24 hour period, are less than those recorded last Sunday when 18,662 new cases and 398 deaths were reported – suggesting more than thre
- Intelligence agencies fear the damning report into alleged SAS war crimes will make Australian capital cities and international embassies a prime target for Islamic terror groups.
- Donald Trump said Sunday morning in his first interview since November 3 that even 'most Democrats' believe 'election fraud' led to Joe Biden's win.
- A record-breaking heatwave scorching most of eastern Australia shows no signs of letting up with another week of 40C heat to come, though Sydney will dodge the worst of it with a cool Monday.
- The Chief of the Army Lieutenant General Rick Burr said on Thursday defence officials had started the process of sacking 13 ADF members following the release of the Brereton report last week.
- Nearly 60 charities and senior bishops warned it would be a "terrible mistake" to cut the pandemic uplift - worth £1,040 a year to families
- The coronavirus case and death tallies have risen on a weekend when hundreds of anti-lockdown and vaccine protesters came out in force in central London
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!