Supporting the Domestic Plumbing Manager in managing a team of Domestic Plumbers, GO's and Apprentices
Surveying sites, pricing work and preparing quotations for customers
Liaising with the team scheduler to plan/organise workloads for the team
Assisting the team when issues arise on jobs i.e. coming up with work arounds/solutions
Liaising/negotiating with suppliers to order materials, sanitaryware etc
- Information about implementation support that is being provided ahead of the implementation of the Liberty Protection Safeguards.
- The post PrettyLittleThing moves into hospitality with hotel in Devon appeared first on Retail Gazette.
- We are currently looking for a CSCS Rip Out Operative to work on our kitchen and bathroom contracts in the West Midlands.You will be working with a large team ripping out kitchens ready to a new kitchen to be installed straight after. We have great rates of pay up to £130 per day. The ideal Candidate will have
Basic Tools - Wall paper scraper, Drill, Hammer etc...
Experience removing kitchens and bathrooms
We have long term and permanent work available here with gre
- A fantastic opportunity has risen for a experienced Receptionist/Administrator ers to join our client who is amanufacturing company supplying into the Construction industry looking to increase its team.
THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM POSITION FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
* Answering & Directing Incoming Calls/Greeting visitors
* Recording and dispatching of all incoming and outgoing post
* Perform all activities that may be essential to the efficient running of the reception area and office admini
- The post Amazon and Google under microscope of UK’s competition regulator over fake reviewsA appeared first on Retail Gazette.
- via theguardian.comWhen I first lost my sight, I thought the council wouldn’t want a carer who was disabled and single, and I was heartbrokenFor a long time I have had problems with my sight: macular degeneration meant that I had no central vision in one eye. Then, one morning in 2013, my other eye – the good one – haemorrhaged. I was told it was permanently damaged and nothing would make it better. I became officially registered as severely sight impaired or blind.It was a big shock. Little thin
- Proposals by Piercy & Company would see art deco building replaced by seven-storey block
- At Bellway we recognise that people are the key to our success and our goal is to provide a rewarding and fulfilling career in line with our values of quality, service and trust. In addition to this we are committed to being a more inclusive employer and invite applications from a variety of backgrounds. There is an exciting opportunity to join Bellway, one of the UK’s largest house builders. Our Durham Division (located in Houghton le Spring) is looking to recruit an Assistant Architectur
- Temporary installation could pave way for permanent viaduct makeover
- Percentage of German developers using the tech already outnumbering those in the UK
- Planning inspector’s report now in the hands of Robert Jenrick
Barratt and Mace chiefs join group set up to put housebuilding at front of government’s post-covid recoveryInitiative has been called Building Back Britain Commission
- New data has shown that UK consumer confidence has remained stable in June as the country moves closer to the end of lockdown restrictions. The figures... View Article
- During the radical upheaval brought about by Covid-19 retailers have increasingly recognised the value of talking to their customers and using this feedback as a key... View Article
- Lidl has reached a milestone of 860 stores in the UK as it remains on track to have 1,000 stores in the country by the end... View Article
- Co-op is to offer staff who have experienced pregnancy loss flexible paid leave and time off for medical appointments as part of a package to support... View Article
- Sainsbury’s has rolled out a new recycling system to 520 supermarkets following a successful trial in the north east of England. The system enables customers to... View Article
- Fashion jewellery company DCK Group has launched a new brand called AELA in partnership with Next. Designed and developed by DCK, the bespoke 80-piece range is... View Article
- Whilst most organisations are striving to offer a terrific customer experience, only 7% currently do. This session – part of our Digital Transformation webinar series on... View Article
- Bed retailer Dreams has launched a new online only-brand called Sleep and Snooze that targets a younger, digital-first customer. Its products will be aimed at people... View Article
- The pandemic is reshaping the grocery retail landscape. Our Supermarket Report delivers key insights on evolving consumer behaviours and looks into sustainable solutions to help European... View Article
- A summary of key data used by the Joint Biosecurity Centre (JBC) to inform country risk assessments.
- Supplementary data on the NHS Test and Trace programme to support the publication of the summer 2021 National Audit Office report on NHS Test and Trace.
- Senior Interior Designer Job in Peckham, London
Currently seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join a forward-thinking architectural and design studio in SE London. The position will see you involved in a wide portfolio of projects from small-scale luxury residential through to multi-unit and boutique hotel projects across Europe. The role offers a salary of up to £48,000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
A multidisciplinary practice is looking for a talented and pragmatic Seni
- The Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) provides funding to local authorities in England to help reduce the spread of coronavirus and support local public health.
- CSCS Traffic marshal Required
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building & Construction
Salary: GBP 12.00 - GBP 13.00 per hour.
Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Traffic marshal to join them on a project based in Halesowen. You will be working on a new build development which is within the town and should be accessible by public tra
- The Contain Outbreak Management Fund provides funding to local authorities in England to help reduce the spread of coronavirus and support local public health.
- Position: Civil & Groundwork Site Manager
Location: Berkshire and Oxfordshire
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent Position
Our client are currently working in conjunction with two of the main players in the Civil and Infrastructure industries. Due to an increase in workload, they're seeking to recruit an experience Civil & Groundwork Site Manager on a permanent basis starting ASAP.
It's essential the successful candidate possesses a minimum 5yrs experience and an SMSTS qualifica
- Experimental statistics on NHS Test and Trace since its launch on 28 May 2020. Includes reports on NHS Test and Trace (people tested and contact tracing) and rapid (lateral flow device) testing for people without symptoms.
- Senior Employers Agent Job in High Wycombe
Senior Employers Agent or Associate Employers Agent required to join our growing and busy multidisciplinary consultancy client based in High Wycombe. The role will be managing several residential new build and affordable housing projects, offering a competitive package of up to £65k + travel + bonus, offering further progression up to Associate level for the right candidate.
Our client offers a multitude of services to include project management,
- Department of Health and Social Care spending by electronic purchasing card solution (ePCS), over £500.
- THE ROLE
My client, a large firm of construction and engineering consultants seeks a PROJECT MANAGERto join them in LONDON to work on a range of high value construction projects in the healthcare sector.
Current projects include the complete redevelopment of major hospitals valued up to £500m.
You will carry out the full range of project management duties from feasibility through project delivery.
Depending on project size you will either be the Project Manager or be part of a larger team
- THE ROLE
I am seeking a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager at Project Surveyor level to join a large firm of consultants in Manchester.
You should be enthusiastic to join a dynamic team.
This is an exciting role working on projects for healthcare, education, commercial, residential and science projects.
You will work as a Project Surveyor / Cost Manager working alongside an Associate or Senior QS.
Projects are generally valued from c. £1m to around £40m with some much larger.
- Reports on departmental spending over £25,000.
- We are currently seeking Thermal Insulation Engineers/Laggers to join our client on a Temp to Perm basis immediately. Will be responsible for ensuring that all jobs are completed in accordance with instructions, standards and timescales, considering the project at all times.
The successful candidate must be ready to work alongside the team across multiple sites on a contract basis, moving on to a permanent offer for suitable candidates. Applicants to this role must have the following:- Full driv
- Protocol are delighted to be recruiting for a temporary Kitchen Assistant in the Middlesbrough area.This role will be working within the Education sector so an Enhanced DBS will be required.Salary: £9.00 - £10 Per HourDuties* Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic* Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately* Sorting, storing, and distributing ingredients* Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting, and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prep