- You can banish stubborn sweat stains forever with this household ingredient, as one mum showed on TikTok in a viral video after discovering the yellow marks on her clothes
- via metro.co.ukHow can Eid be celebrated with the current lockdown restrictions? (Picture: Getty)Ramadan is due to end this year on Tuesday, May 11, and it will be followed by Eid al-Fitr, the first Eid festival of the year.
Due to current lockdown restrictions, celebrations will be somewhat limited, but certainly less so than this time last year.
The second Eid festival, Eid al-Adha, starts on the evening of July 19 and ends on July 23, when all lockdown restrictions will hopefully be lifted.The rule of six i
- The Bureau of Meteorology warned severe thunderstorms will lash north-east New South Wales and south-east Queensland on Tuesday, continuing into Wednesday and Thursday.
- Claims the deadly 1979 Luna Park Ghost Train fire was deliberately lit have been backed up by three new witnesses.
- The 42-year-old man allegedly stabbed four people in the attack - leaving three in a serious condition - at a Countdown supermarket in Dunedin in New Zealand on Monday afternoon.
- Detectives are trying to trace the mother of the tot found dead in the Grand Union Canal between Willesden and Park Royal in north-west London on Sunday
- Legendary Channel 7 newsreader Frank Warrick has died after a five-year battle with dementia.
- Fiona Patten is calling for three new safe injection rooms in Melbourne. She says they should be located in following with drug-related ambulance call-outs in St Kilda, Footscray, Dandenong.
- Video shows the group making their way into Del Rio during a low tide Monday. The migrants say they arrived from Venezuela. Meanwhile, Harris still hasn't visited the border.
- An Australian woman has woken up from tonsil surgery to find she has an Irish accent - despite never having been to the country.
- The tunnel, which was also three metres high, was discovered on Monday around 10am at the Yongah Hill detention centre in Western Australia.
- Aaron Cockman said he is still grieving the deaths of his four children, who were shot dead by his father-in-law Peter Miles at a farm near Margaret River in Western Australia in 2018.
- 'My Government will continue to relax Covid regulations...'
- Ana Uglow died after she felt her teachers had been too focused on sightseeing trips around New York rather than her developing illness, an inquest into the tragedy was told
- Face-to-face GP appointments must not become a thing of the past, a major report the Royal College of General Practitioners warns as symptoms could easily be missed online.
- Amid the fiery fallout of last week's humiliating election results, allies of Ms Rayner are said to have tactfully raised the prospect of a leadership challenge, the Times reports.
- AFL star Willie Rioli has allegedly been busted with cannabis hidden in his pants at an airport in the Northern Territory.
- Extinction Rebellion activists descended on the Comcar Depot in Canberra, before sunrise on Tuesday with flags and banners in tow to demand a 'climate emergency budget'.
- A Mount Druitt man and Jarryd Hayne supporter will be issued with an criminal infringement notice for offensive conduct after he was accused of spitting outside court in Newcastle.
- Thousands of West Midlands Trains employees received amessage from the managing director suggesting they could expect a reward for their work during the pandemic.
- Jonathon Seed, Conservative Party candidate for Wiltshire and Swindon PCC, received 40 per cent of the vote in the first round and was elected after it went to a second ballot.
- Letters from Mail readers have raised over £78,000 for Remember Me campaign, with donations ranging from £2 to £2,000 with over 2,200 touching messages.
- Inaccurate statistics were used to justify building thousands of homes on green belt land in Coventry as The Office for National Statistics had predicted Coventry's population would rise by 32 per cent.
Boy, 13, found dead as two others,11 and 12, were sleeping in a bin in Port Lincoln, South AustraliaThe grim discovery was made in the South Australian town of Port Lincoln, west of Adelaide, at 5.20 on Tuesday morning.
- Once Britain's foreign travel ban is lifted on May 17, Downing Street said those going abroad could show the app upon arrival to prove they have had two vaccine doses (file photo)
- Australian soccer star Sam Kerr has spent a night celebrating after kicking a golden boot-winning goal to lift Chelsea to back-to-back titles in the Women's Super League.
- The British Virgin Islands and a raft of Caribbean countries are reported to be the likely few to be among the small number of more easily accessible destinations in a month's time
- Pte Wolf likely suffered a cardiac arrest and then sustained a brain injury in the fall, expert witnesses are expected to tell the NSW Coroners Court.
- Baxter, a four-year-old female pit bull terrier, was tied up by her owner outside World Square shopping centre in the Sydney CBD, and gone when he returned to fetch her.
- Islands in the Caribbean such as Antigua, Barbuda, St Kitts and Nevis are reporting close to zero infection rates and so could make it on to the 'green list' when it is updated next month.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!