- A video of Ziggy Desmond Mombeyarara, 35, being taken down by a stun gun caused outrage (Picture: MEN Media)A dad who was Tasered by police at a petrol station in front of his screaming child intends to sue Greater Manchester Police.It comes after it was revealed last week that the two cops will not face disciplinary action over the incident, footage of which was shared widely on social media and sparked major protests in Stretford.Ziggy Desmond Mombeyarara, 35, was taken down with a Taser stun
- WARNING - GRAPHIC VIDEO: In his Instagram footage, Dr Tijion Esho, known as "The Lip Doctor", pokes the woman's bulbous upper lip with a needle, causing a stream of puss to ooze out
- Logan Williamson, 5, was ‘the kindest boy you could ever wish to meet’ (Picture: Athena Pictures/Getty Images)Doorbell footage has been seized after three people were arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a ‘happy’ little boy, 5, it has been reported.Logan Williamson’s body was found in the Ogmore River in Bridgend, South Wales after he was reported missing just before 6am on Saturday.The child died on the last day of a two-week isolation with mum A
- Shocking video footage shows a car full of men chasing another car down the A13 in Newham, London, before ramming the back of it and causing it to spin out in the middle of the busy road.
- The changes to the app mean people will now be forced to isolate only if they have come into 'close contact' with an asymptomatic coronavirus case in the two days before they test positive.
- Holidays hang in the balance for millions of Britons (Picture: PA)Boris Johnson is being urged to scrap the traffic light system for travel after he axed plans for a new ‘amber watchlist’.The Prime Minister faced a furious backlash from Tory MPs and travel bosses over the proposed new category, which would have marked nations at risk of being moved onto the red list.It could have wreaked havoc for millions of Britons, who may have faced a 10-day stay in a hotel quarantine for £
- The Weeknd plans to have children in the future (Picture: Daniel Jackson)The Weeknd might stick to dating famous women going forward after admitting to feeling ‘guilty’ for bringing non-celebrities into his fast-paced lifestyle. The Blinding Lights singer has enjoyed high-profile relationships with Bella Hadid and Selena Gomez in recent years. He’s currently believed to be single but was spotted enjoying a dinner date with Angelina Jolie sparking dating rumours, altho
- Both men who wore black hoodies and hid behind face masks were captured in terrifying CCTV footage walking into the store in Whalan, in Sydney's west and flailing their weapons around on Monday night.
- Nirosha Sithirapathy, 31, lost her case after a judge dismissed her as being ‘hypersensitive’.A high-flying lawyer was left humiliated after her boss suggested she relocate to Switzerland as it was ‘tolerant’ of lesbians, an employment tribunal heard.But Nirosha Sithirapathy, 31, lost her case after a judge dismissed her as being ‘hypersensitive’.She joined science and engineering firm PSI CRO UK in 2014. She was offered a role abroad two years later, but reje
- A child disappearance, a huge lie and a big return make next week’s Hollyoaks one to watch! (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks is rocked by the disappearance of one of their own next week, as Ella Richardson (Erin Palmer) vanishes!The teen, who is released from prison in upcoming scenes after being given a youth rehabilitation order, struggles to adjust the life back in the village.
Nancy and Darren Osborne (Jessica Fox and Ashley Taylor Dawson) are worried about the effect her return will
- Jac’s got a new plan and Henrik doesn’t like it (Pictures: BBC)Jac Naylor (Rosie Marcel) has swept into Holby City like the proverbial new broom. A returning broom, anyway. The staff are ‘reeling’ from all the changes she’s making, Hanssen (Guy Henry) says, and he needs some help to sort her out. The person he chooses for this task is Lucky Simpson (Vineeta Rishi), previously on leave for making a mess of just about everything, including failing to help Kian Madani
- Clarkson slammed lockdown restrictions (Picture: Jeff Spicer/Getty Images)Jeremy Clarkson has criticised Covid-19 lockdowns, saying: ‘If you die, you die.’The Grand Tour host has referred to the scientists at Sage (Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies), who have provided scientific advice for the government throughout the pandemic, as ‘communists’ who need to ‘get back in their box’, while commenting on the lockdowns the UK has been placed under over the
- A couple from Sydney's northern beaches have broken down exactly how much money they spent as they made their way around Australia on a road trip for three months.
- Daily Mail Australia can reveal Sally-Ann John, 52, has been stood down from NSW Ambulance after posting a TikTok video of herself marching down George St on July 24.
- Robotics systems engineers Matt Lisle, left, with Yvonne Pickering show Boris Johnson one of three prototype Mars rovers at the Airbus Defence and Space plant in Stevenage (Credits: AP)Boris Johnson tried his hand at piloting a prototype Mars rover during a visit to aerospace company Airbus in Stevenage this week.The prime minister was handed the controls to a version of the 300kg ExoMars rover developed at the site that will one day roll across the dusty dunes of the Red Planet.The rover is sch
- The man accused of dealing the deadly drug ice with reality TV star Brynne Edelsten is looking at five months behind bars.
- British television personality Katie Hopkins has responded to her deportation from Australia by taking aim at the country's premiers who had reverted the nation back to a 'penal colony'.
- MasterChef judges John Torode (left) and Gregg Wallace (right) won’t be hanging out anytime soon (Picture: BBC/Shine TV)John Torode and Gregg Wallace may have become one of TV’s favourite duos on MasterChef, but don’t be fooled: they’re in no rush to become best friends anytime soon.The pair have been working together for more than 30 years, since Gregg was a greengrocer who supplied John’s restaurant.Together, they’ve devoured the good, the bad and the downri
- The GP-turned-journalist claimed on ABC Breakfast on Tuesday morning that this was the first time a government had tried to stop a disease outbreak with vaccines.
- Staff will be hoping that hospitalsations are now dropping, will the NHS still under significant strain (Picture: EPA)There are growing hopes that hospital admissions may have peaked in the UK’s third wave of coronavirus.A total of 593 admissions were recorded in England on July 31 – down 19% on the previous week, and the lowest daily number since July 16, NHS figures suggest.However, Tuesday’s case figures – which tend to be noticeably higher than those at the weekend be
- In a post to mark a birthday on her former lifestyle blog The Tig, Meghan opened up about her younger years when she was an aspiring actress and when she was in her school days
The girlfriend of England football star Jack Grealish says vile trolls bombarded her with 200 death threats a day during Euro 2020 – with many messages from teenage girls.Sasha Attwood, 25, was told ‘I hope you get cancer and die’ and ‘I hope your whole family die’ as she was flooded with vile abuse on social media.The model has named social media &lsq
The girlfriend of England football star Jack Grealish says vile trolls bombarded her with 200 death threats a day during Euro 2020 – with many messages from teenage girls.Sasha Attwood, 25, was told ‘I hope you get cancer and die’ and ‘I hope your whole family die’ as she was flooded with ‘horrible’ abuse on social media.The model has named
- Army Sgt. Jacob DiPietro became the first Christian in the branch to receive a religious exemption to grow his beard and hair out on July 25. He is a follower of the Nazerite Vow.
- Passengers flying on Spirit Airlines were stranded for hours after the budget-friendly carrier canceled 30% of its scheduled flights nationwide, according to flight tracking service FlightAware.com.
- Thousands of airline passengers were in misery on Monday as American Airlines and Spirit were hard hit by cancellations and delays. Spirit blamed 'operational problems' and AA the weather.
Rita Ora and Taika Waititi giddy in love as they hold hands and make red carpet debut at The Suicide Squad premiereRita Ora and Taika Waititi have made their love red carpet official (Picture: Rex Features)Rita Ora and Taika Waititi couldn’t hide the fact that they’re completely smitten with each other during their red carpet debut last night. The loved-up couple attended The Suicide Squad premiere in Los Angeles on Monday, officially going public with their sizzling romance. As they arrived at the Regency Village Theatre, Rita, 30, and Taika, 45, beamed from ear-to-ear while posing for
- The Newcastle-based chain said it now expects full-year profits to be "slightly ahead" of previous predictions after its most recent sales made gains against pre-pandemic levels
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
- Mandy Symonds, 56, has spoken about her 'nightmare' experience which left her suffering injuries including spinal fractures, fractured ribs as well as a broken collar bone and wrist and a collapsed lung
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!