Murray is backing a Nadal-Djokovic final (Picture: Getty)Andy Murray still makes Novak Djokovic the ‘favourite’ to win the ATP Finals and is backing him to face Rafael Nadal in the final.
Murray believes Djokovic, the world No. 1 from Serbia, will beat Dominic Thiem in the semi-finals on Saturday afternoon, while he gives Nadal the edge over Daniil Medvedev in the night match.
It’s the first time since 2004 that the semi-finals will be contested by the four highest-ranked playe
ATP Finals: Andy Murray makes predictions for Dominic Thiem vs Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal vs Daniil Medvedevvia metro.co.uk
- Biden made the strange quip Thursday while sitting with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris and CNN's Jake Tapper, who asked how the two handle disagreements.
- The capsule will enter earth's atmosphere and light up the sky about 200km north of Woomera in South Australia's north at 4am on Sunday.
- Customers were greeted with the message 'we are smoking meth' on the delivery service's website on Saturday.
- A poll of 8,000 pubs found that just 27 per cent reopened following the end of lockdown. The British Beer and Pub Association said many pubs that had reopened then closed again because of poor trade
- via metro.co.ukZac Efron raised a smile after being spotted outside his gym in Australia (Picture: Media-Mode / Splash)Zac Efron made giddy fans’ dreams come true when he posed for pictures outside the Australian gym where he’s been buffing up considerably.The High School Musical star is Down Under filming indie survival thriller Gold, co-starring alongside Aussie Anthony Hayes, who is also directing.He showed off his supremely toned biceps in a black tank top and shorts, while he posed for selfies
- Colette Jervis, from Manchester, died in 2018, eight years after doctors missed her rare type of cancer - she was eventually diagnosed in 2012 but significant damage had already been done
- Keenan Deery from Queensland is a two-time barefoot skiing world champion and seven time Australian champion.
- West Australian Premier Mark McGowan said more than 260,000 people had downloaded the new SafeWA app with QR code registering to become mandatory from Saturday.
- Jenny Hayes, 46, has been arrested and charged with three counts each of murder and arson causing death. Abbey Forrest, 19, her partner Inderpal Singh, 28, and their three-week-old daughter Ivy died
- The Collingwood head coach and his wife Tania announcedon Friday that they separated 11 months ago after almost two decades of marriage.
- The future of Brexit hangs in the balance this weekend as Boris Johnson meets European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen to try to reach an agreement on a trade deal after December 31
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recommended universal mask use for Americans for all activities outside of an individual's home amid an increase in hospitalizations
- A paper published by the New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group said the duration of 'natural or vaccine induced immunity is not yet fully understood'
- The second wave of coronavirus for so long was crippling the north of England but latest data shows cases have receded as they grow in areas of the South such as Kent, East London and Essex
- Jenny Hayes, 46, is accused of deliberately lighting the Point Cook townhouse, in Melbourne's south-west, in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
- Shazia Din, 42, led a crime group based in Bury, Greater Manchester, with her sister Abia Din, 45. But their drug trafficking operation also spread throughout South Yorkshire-based networks
- Alexandra Vino visited Prisoner number 20B0584 inside Wende Correctional Facility in Alden, New York, 20 miles east of Buffalo, on Friday.
- The four-bedroom property on Hibernia Crescent is in the Darwin northern suburb of Brinkin.
- The coroner on Thursday concluded that Jasmine Morris is likely dead, but was unable to determine any of the facts of her death because most of her associates were heavy drug users.
Just a QUARTER of pubs reopened after lockdown many staying shut as it's not worth opening in Tier 2A survey of pubs over the past week found that just 27% reopened following end of lockdown on Dec 2. British Beer and Pub Association warned many pubs could close again as trade is so low.
- The group of Aussie friends shared the hilarious footage to TikTok and received more than 120,000 views.
- More snow could fall this weekend as the Met Office issues ice warnings and the mercury could plunge to a teeth-chattering minus 10C in Scotland on Saturday night into Sunday
- Former footy bad boy Barry Hall has a new life focus - he is now a qualified 'mind mentor'.
- Bar owner Danny Presti told Fox News on Friday that he's 'lost faith' in New York's Gov. Andrew Cuomo and other officials to assist local restaurants amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Sebastian Gabriel Podar, 48, was arrested at Dover Port on December 2 as he waited to board a cross channel ferry to France with nine migrants hidden in the back of his truck, pictured.
- An urgent fire alert has been issued to residents on Fraser Island as a blaze bears down on a resort.
- The biggest ever EuroMillions jackpot will be up for grabs again on Tuesday after the huge prize was not won - giving Brits another chance to become the country's record lottery winner
- Professor Marty Makary slammed the FDA for meeting to review the Pfizer vaccine on December 10 even though it had already gained approval in the U.K.
- The funding will help Boris Johnson 's Government reach its target of planting 30,000 hectares (74,000 acres) of trees every year across the UK by 2025..
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!