- via sfgate.comThis rechargeable battery kit can even run C and D-powered gadgets SFGate
Covid lockdowns: You can’t buy mobiles, laptops and other electronics as Apple, Xiaomi, HP, Croma and others have shut online storesDeliveries of mobiles, laptops and other electronics items are banned during lockdowns in Delhi and Maharashtra.
Moto G60 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max: How the primary camera and other specs of the two phones compareMotorola’s Moto G60 has become the cheapest smartphone to offer a 108MP primary rear camera. The handset is priced at Rs 17,999. Prior to that, this title was held by Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 Pro Max that can be purchased Rs 18,999 onwards.
- Tech giant Amazon has added 9 Atlas V rocket launch vehicles from United Launch Alliance (ULA), a Boeing-Lockheed JV.
Facebook Introduces ‘Transfer Your Information’ Tool to Help Back Up Posts on Google Docs, More: How to Do ItIn this report, we are providing a step-by-step guide on how you can transfer your Facebook posts using the newly launched Transfer Your Information tool.
- House of Marley is back with another eco-friendly audio product -- the $150 Get Together Duo. These wireless bookshelf speakers can be used alone or as a pair.
- Apex Legends Mobile is finally up for pre-registration on Google Play. The company has announced that closed regional beta tests will start this month in India and Philippines. The game will be free-to-play just like its PC and console counterpart.
- Reddit Talk is the latest Clubhouse rival. It offers features similar to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces, and others and also allows the audience to react with emojis. Hosts can also select different backgrounds to personalise the calls. The feature currently only allows community moderators to host calls.
- Here's how to turn on private browsing on Android and iOS phones, helping you to surf the web privately and also avoid saving cookies and your search history.
- Android 12 will reportedly bring a new feature called app hibernation. The feature was spotted in an APK teardown and while it sometimes helps in predicting future features, it is also possible that Google may scrap it in testing and never release it. The newfound code suggests that Google is expanding auto-functionality around unused apps with the app hibernation fea...
- The new list of characters belongs to different Japanese culture genres like anime, TV and games. Also, the list includes popular characters like Pac-Man, Hello Kitty and more.
- New iPads, refreshed MacBook Pros, and new AirTags could make their debut at Apple's special Spring Loaded event later today.
- Amazon said it had secured nine satellite launch vehicles from United Launch Alliance (ULA) to support the initial deployment of its broadband Internet initiative, Project Kuiper.
- Toshiba Corp said on Tuesday it has received another letter from CVC Capital Partners saying that the European private equity fund "would step aside to await" Toshiba's guidance regarding its offer to take the Japanese company private.
- With a planned investment of 20 billion yuan ($3.1 billion), the supercomputing centre will provide big data services for industries including the aerospace and marine sectors starting in 2022, state-backed Hainan Daily said.
- The best thriller movies on Amazon Prime Video in India include Ocean's Eleven, Gone Girl, Raazi, Roja, Virus, Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru, Manorama Six Feet Under, and Zero Dark Thirty.
- The best romantic movies on Amazon Prime Video in India include The Big Sick, Bombay, Crazy Rich Asians, Dil Chahta Hai, DDLJ, Her, Notting Hill, and Padosan.
- The best movies on Amazon Prime Video in India include The Godfather, The Dark Knight, City of God, Inception, Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Parasite, and Wonder Woman.
- The best drama movies on Amazon Prime Video in India include Anand, Chak De! India, Fight Club, Gladiator, Kannathil Muthamittal, Pyaasa, Sound of Metal, and Whiplash.
- The best crime movies on Amazon Prime Video in India include Gangs of Wasseypur, The Departed, Heat, Drive, American Hustle, and Once Upon a Time in America.
- Google has already come under pressure from the authorities this year for failing to delete what Russia calls banned content. Other western internet companies have also been targeted by Moscow, including Twitter Inc , which has been punitively slowed down.
- This mid-range smartphone from Oppo will compete against the Realme 7 smartphone which also falls under the same price bracket. Wondering how both the smartphones compete against each other? Here's a spec-by-spec comparison of both the smartphones.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 2 (not the official names) may come with an official IP rating for dust and water resistance. The two phones may have stronger frame design and the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is expected to be powered by a 4,275mAh battery.
- Amazon and Flipkart have suspended deliveries of non-essential items in Delhi due to the lockdown owing to a massive surge in coronavirus cases. Both are however still taking orders for essential items.
Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Yuri Gagarin and Neil Armstrong-themed limited edition iPhones launched by CaviarRussian luxury brand Caviar has unveiled its new custom iPhone lineup comprising Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Yuri Gagarin and Neil Armstrong-themed limited editions of iPhone 12 and 12 Pro Max.
- Geekbench has listed the rumoured Realme phone with the model number RMX3161. The listing reveals that the Realme RMX3161, codenamed ‘lito’, may be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. It is listed to have a base frequency of 1.8GHz and the source code suggests that there will be Adreno 619 GPU.
- A team of researchers at University of California Santa Cruz roasted samples of space rocks to analyse the gases released and have a better understating of the early atmosphere of rocky alien planets.
Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo and ZTE Tipped to Launch Smartphones With Under-Display Selfie Cameras Later This YearSamsung and Oppo foldable smartphones, Xiaomi Mi Mix 4, Vivo handset, and ZTE are claimed to be launching smartphones with under-display selfie cameras in the second half of this year, a tipster says. Oppo, and Xiaomi have already been working on this technology for quite some time now, and ZTE launched Axon 20 5G with an under-display camera last year.
- More urban Indians are facing payment app frauds (24 per cent), identity thefts (20 per cent) and payment card frauds (18 per cent) than ever before during the pandemic, a new report said on Tuesday.
- Xiaomi has already confirmed that it will launch the Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro smartphones in India on April 23. The company has scheduled an online event, where it will launch the two smartphones.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!