- iZotope has this week launched their second generation Spire Studio audio recorder which has been specifically designed to provide the “ultimate wireless, rechargeable, and easy-to-use vocal and instrument recording tool for any artist. In a single, intuitive solution, Spire Studio acts as your recording engineer” says iZotope. Software is also available in the form of […](Read More ...)The post Spire Studio 2 launches for $499 appeared first on Geeky Gadgets.
- South Korean tech giant Samsung is set to launch a new range of premium smartTVs in India next week, Times of India-Gadgets Now las learnt. The range of upcoming smartTVs are expected to be called Neo QLED TV and be available in multiple screen sizes ranging from 43-inch to 85-inch.
- According to the report, the leaked data includes information such as User ID, Name, Photo URL, Username, Twitter handle, Instagram handle, Number of followers, Number of people followed by the user, Account creation date, Invited by user profile name.
Amazon app quiz April 12, 2021: Get answers to these five questions and win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balanceResult of today’s quiz will be announced on April 13.
Flipkart daily trivia quiz April 12, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win gifts and discount vouchersOnly the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
- Google has confirmed its shuttering its Shopping app for Android and iOS, selecting to focus on the web version instead.
- Although Google naturally advocates using only its blessed Google Play Store, there is technically nothing that prevents users from using other sources for their app needs. While those alternative stores sometimes offer legit benefits over Google Play Store for one reason or another, they are sometimes also more targeted by malware authors because of their less restrictive policies and systems. … Continue reading
- Google made a bold, unexpected, and curious promise of not creating new technology to replace the third-party tracking cookies it would soon be banning from Chrome and, consequently, the Web. That said, some have labeled Google’s new experiment precisely like that. While it advertises its Federated Learning of Cohorts or FLoC as a more privacy-respecting way for advertisers to gather … Continue reading
- DJI is expected to unveil its latest drone this week, the Air 2S. But how will it improve on the Mavic Air 2 that it's replacing?
- LG has been struggling lately to push out Android updates even to its most recent phones but that was apparently just the symptom and not the disease. With its formal exit from the mobile market in a few months, there have been even more doubts whether it will be able to stick to its new Three Year Pledge of updates … Continue reading
- There hasbeen some fuss lately over the Galaxy S20 FE, a.k.a. Fan Edition, but it isn’t because it’s new. It’s more because of the oddity of launching a new configuration of that model this late in the game. It seems, however, that Samsung is using a strategy of making small tweaks and calling it a new thing. The upcoming Galaxy … Continue reading
- Scientists at the Hubble Space Telescope have shared another spectacular image of space showing galaxy M61 with its spiral arms and regions of star formation.
- The massive sunshield of NASA's upcoming James Webb Space Telescope has been folded away for the last time before its launch.
- A new study using Hubble has identified not one but two pairs of quasars in galaxies which are merging, giving clues about the formation of galaxies.
- Later this year, a NASA spacecraft named Lucy will launch on a 12-year mission to visit the asteroid belt. Lucy recently unfurled its solar panels in a test.
- The paper on 'blockchain technology and competition' noted that in the case of any legal, policy or regulatory issue, it is difficult to understand which jurisdiction's policies and regulations might apply.
- The CDC published its COVID-19 weekly review on Friday, revealing that as of the end of the week, more than 174 million vaccine doses have been administered in the US, including more than 66 million people who are now fully vaccinated. As well, the agency discusses the SARS-CoV-2 variants circulating in the US and explains why it is important to … Continue reading
- The hotly anticipated Friends reunion special is now shooting, at least according to an Instagram post that was published and then quickly deleted by star Matthew Perry. The Friends reunion special, as with many other projects, was put on ice under the COVID-19 pandemic, delaying the premiere indefinitely. Now with mass vaccination underway, it seems the reunion is now shooting. … Continue reading
- NASA has shared an interesting new image to celebrate the anniversary of the Mars Odyssey orbiter. The Mars Odyssey orbiter isn’t one we hear much from today, but it’s been orbiting the Red Planet for 20 years. The image, which can be seen below, is a false-colored image that shows a sea of blue sand dunes and yellow wind-sculpted lines … Continue reading
- MG recently unveiled a new electric concept car in Shanghai called the MG Cyberster. The concept car is a very sporty-looking two-seat roadster that has futuristic styling inside and out. Most will recognize the MG name for producing some very interesting and very small roadsters that are considered classic vehicles today. The Cyberster is a two-seat, two-door all-electric sports car … Continue reading
- Vinyl Car Air Freshener – Add some fun to your car space with this classic vinyl car air freshener!
The post Vinyl Car Air Freshener appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- NASA recently had the Perseverance rover placing Ingenuity helicopter on the surface of Mars for the first time. The helicopter was scheduled to have its first test flight today, but that has now been delayed, with the flight happening no earlier than April 14. The helicopter’s first flight was delayed due to a safety alert while conducting a high-speed spin … Continue reading
- Check out the some of the best FPV drone videos you’re ever likely to see, created by incredible pilots at the top of their game.
- via gadgets.ndtv.comUpstox has alerted customers of a security breach that included contact data and KYC details of customers, but assured users that their funds and securities remain safe.
- You probably own a few reusable water bottles, but the Larq Bottle PureVis made me realize how much money I've wasted over the years
- In an improvement over Blizzard's last remaster, the Diablo II: Resurrected technical alpha works a treat for franchise fans.
- If typing one key at a time on a QWERTY keyboard isn’t fast enough for you, the new CharaChorder Lite keyboard offers an interesting alternative. The product looks just like an ordinary QWERTY keyboard but allows users to type entire words at a time using ‘chords’ as if they were playing the piano. The result, the team claims, is a … Continue reading
- Looking to stream shows, movies, and sports on the cheap? We've got all the best streaming deals right here.
- We'll have to wait a little longer to see data on the Mars helicopter Ingenuity, due to an issue detected during a test of the rotors.
- Sony is planning a big push into the mobile gaming world, according to a new job listing from the company. Unlike Nintendo with its lukewarm mobile gaming effort, Sony plans to adapt some of its most popular game franchises for Android and iOS, something it makes clear will be a big effort toward “the future of gaming.” Sony Interactive Entertainment … Continue reading
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!