- NASA has been working on an experimental electric plane, the Maxwell X-57, and the agency showed off an early version of the plane on Friday.
- The Mandalorian, Disney+'s new Star Wars show, embraces both Star Wars tradition and western and samurai tropes, forging something new and special in the process.
- At its most basic, a camera is simply a box with a hole in it, and making one is not as tricky and costly as you might think. Here's how to make a pinhole camera from household materials.
- UFC Fight Night 164: Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo "Jacaré" Souza will be streamed on ESPN+. Read on to find out more about the main event and how you can sign up now to watch it online this Saturday.
- Black Friday tends to be a bevy of deeply discounted products and there's no reason why MacBooks would be an exception this year. Here's everything you need to know about Black Friday 2019's upcoming deals on MacBooks.
- Hulu + Live TV is about to become a lot more expensive. The live TV streaming service majority-owned by Disney costs $45 per month, but will rise to $55 per month starting on December 18.
- REI's Gear Up and Get Out sale is underway through November 25, and we're spotting some great Garmin Fitness smartwatch deals on some of its most popular models, saving you up to $200.
- It takes a special kind of person to love doing laundry, but the right machine can help make this chore a little easier. Check out our picks for the best washing machines on the market right now.
- The interface of Apple Maps may be simple, but there are plenty of features hidden behind the scenes. Here are some tips to help you make the most of the navigation app.
- via GizmodoThere’s no denying the appeal of a robot dog. You get the companionship, the fun of playtime, and the pre-programmed loyalty without all the mess or expenses of feeding and maintenance. Unless you really want to feed your Aibo, in which case Sony will happily sell you make-believe virtual meals and treats that unlock…Read more...
- The promises of hydrogen are convincing indeed. Hydrogen vehicles are basically electric cars with a fuel tank. They boast the performance and instant torque of battery electric cars, while providing greater range than any pure EV on the market today. If you want to take the plunge into living the hydrogen life, you have a […]
- With fantastic deals on some of the best models out there, Cyber Monday is the perfect time to look for your next pair of headphones. From sports-focused to hi-fi, here are the best options we've found for your listening pleasure.
- On this episode of Digital Trends Live, we dig into the biggest-trending tech stories of the day, including the release of Jedi: Fallen Order, a fine against Uber, Virgin Galactic’s Astronaut Readiness Program, and more.
- There's no Disney+ app for Vizio Smart TVs and no way to use the Chromecast feature. But there is a final option. Here's how to use AirPlay 2 to watch Disney+ on Vizio TVs.
- It’s time to see what is worth your money at the box office, as we take a look at the big movies that are opening this weekend. On this episode are the new films Dark Waters, The Report, and Charlie’s Angels.
- "Bounty hunting is a complicated process." There's nothing complicated about finding Mandalorian-themed gifts. You can find Mandalorian-themed apparel, jewelry, accessories, posters, and even Lego kits on major merchant sites.
- There have been some impressive 3D-printed powered prostheses. But getting them to the people who need them as quickly as possible is still something of a hurdle. That may be about to change.
- Amazon is ready to hook you up with a sale on two robot vacuums from Ecovacs, the budget-friendly Deebot 900 or the more expensive but versatile Deebot Ozmo 950.
- The Samsung Galaxy A50 has a beefy battery, a big screen, a slick software experience, and solid performance. At just $350, it’s an exceptional phone. Here’s our review.
- Following months of mystery surrounding vaping-related illnesses and deaths, Apple has made the decision to remove all vaping-related apps from the App Store.
- London ed tech startup pi-top has gone through another round of layoffs, TechCrunch has learned.
Pi-top confirmed that eight jobs have been cut in the London office, saying the job losses resulted from “restructuring our business to focus on the U.S. education market.”
In August we broke the news that the STEM hardware-focused company had cut 12 staff after losing out on a major contract; pi-top told us then that its headcount had been reduced from 72 to 60.
The latest cuts suggest t
- Anthem developer BioWare is reportedly making huge changes to the game, including its mission structure and even the world itself, in order to save the project after it released in 2018 to poor reviews.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday are almost here, and they're expected to be home to a ton of great deals on a range of products — including tablets.
- Recently Fiat-Chrysler had about 40,000 American vehicles backed up in storage lots, which was causing tension with some dealers.
- Exercise bikes are a great way to get high-quality cardio workouts without the damaging impact on joints from running or jogging. Walmart has some great deals on Schwinn exercise bikes right now.
- If you've got a long road trip coming up, having the right tunes is vital, but making a list can also be time-consuming. Spotify can do all the heavy lifting for you with its new tool, Soundtrack Your Ride.
- The weekly vendor in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep always brings some of the toughest loot to find in the game. Here's everything you need to know to track down Xur.
- BMW plans to launch a new electric car in 2021, according to a new report. Called the i4, it has some serious specs. BMW is reportedly aiming for 530 horsepower and a range of over 300 miles.
- Epic Games collaborated with Star Wars to release a limited-time Stormtroopers skin for Fortnite. Those who purchase Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order via the Epic Games Store get the skin for free.
- The $160 Amazfit Verge redefines the affordable sports watch market. It has surprisingly accurate GPS performance and reliable heart rate monitoring to track your indoor and outdoor workouts.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!