- A robot vacuum is helpful in any home. Who wants to spend time cleaning when a robot can do it for you?
- Enola Holmes review: Millie Bobby Brown plays Sherlock Holmes’ (Henry Cavill) equally-smart teenage sister who tries to find her missing mother (Helena Bonham Carter) and helps a runaway young lord (Louis Partridge) in this Netflix movie based on Nancy Springer’s books.
- Snokor iRocker Stix TWS earbuds and Bass Drops wired earphones have been launched in India. Brought by the Infinix sub-brand, the iRocker Stix are offered in two colour variants while the Bass Drops are available in three colour options.
- Realme 7i may be launched in Fusion Green and Fusion Blue colours in India in October. According to a tipster, apart from getting these two colours, the smartphone may be launched in 4GB + 64GB and 4GB + 128GB storage variants.
- Tennis World Tour 2 release date is September 22 in the US and September 24 in India and elsewhere. Our review of Tennis World Tour 2 looks at skill cards, doubles, new game engine, gameplay, new serve system, Career Mode, tournaments, licenses, and more.
- Quibi, the streaming service founded by former Disney executive Jeffrey Katzenberg, is exploring several strategic options including a possible sale, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Mi Smart LED Bulb (B22) has been launched in India as part of Xiaomi’s lineup of smart home appliances. The smart LED bulb, as the name suggests, has a commonly used B22 holder. It can produce 16 million colours and can be controlled through a mobile app. The Mi Smart LED Bulb (B22) also works with voice assistants like Google and Alexa.
- The Australian operation of Chinese telecommunications equipment maker Huawei Technologies said it would continue to cut staff numbers and investment in the country amid strained relations between Beijing and Canberra.
- LG Wing has finally received a price tag. It will retail at KRW 1,098,900 (roughly Rs. 69,100, $945) in South Korea. The dual-display phone was introduced last week and will be available for purchase in the company’s home market starting early October.
- Britain is assessing the impact of the sale of chip designer Arm to US company Nvidia, including commitments to keep its head office and staff in Cambridge, Eastern England, digital minister Caroline Dinenage said.
- Realme X7 Lite, an alleged handset in the Realme X7 series of smartphones, has been leaked via a TENAA listing. The listing shows images and key specifications of a phone with model number RMX2173 that is said to be of the Realme X7 Lite.
- Oppo Reno 4 Pro Galactic Blue edition with a distinctly designed back panel that is signed by Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been launched in India.
TikTok Removed Over 3.7 Crore Videos from India in First Half of 2020 for Violating Guidelines, in Latest Transparency ReportTikTok removed over 3.7 crore videos from India for violating its guidelines in the first half of 2020, the company owned by China’s ByteDance claimed in the transparency report published on Tuesday. The report also underlined TikTok’s initiatives to flag and eradicate misinformation on the platform.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk said on Monday improvements to be unveiled at the electric-car maker's "Battery Day" event would not reach "serious high-volume production" until 2022, knocking its shares lower.
- LG W11 has reportedly been spotted in a Google Play Console listing. The upcoming smartphone may feature a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and 3GB of RAM. Additionally, the LG W11 has also been spotted in a Google Play Support listing with model number LM-K310IM.
- Mi Power Bank 3i with 10,000mAh and 20,000mAh capacities has been launched in India. Both the power bank variants feature dual input via USB Type-C and Micro-USB ports. The power banks support 18W fast charging and come equipped with an advanced 12-layer circuit protection as well as a smart power management feature.
- via gadgetsnow.comIt is said that it takes 21 days to make a habit and 90 days to make it a lifestyle change. Here are four apps—each original in their own right—that will help you stick to resolutions that will mould a better you.
- Tencent's WeChat messaging app has seen a surge in downloads in the United States since Friday after Washington confirmed it would push ahead with a planned ban of the app, data showed on Tuesday.
- Apple chief Tim Cook said Monday he views the recent increase in fires, hurricanes and floods as strong proof that climate change is real.
Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, 6,000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, SpecificationsPoco X3 has been launched in India today through a virtual event that was livestreamed on the brand’s social media platforms and YouTube. The phone is the successor to the Poco X2 that launched in February this year.
- KEF has launched two new pairs of high-end bookshelf speakers -- the $1,500 LS50 Meta, and the $2,500 LS50 Wireless II, a powered alternative to the former.
- Google Forms is a free and versatile form maker that lets you easily create surveys, quizzes, questionnaires etc. In this guide, we tell you how to create a form using Google Forms.
LG G8X ThinQ Receiving Android 10 Update With LG UX 9.0 in India, Update Timeline Revealed for Other LG PhonesLG has begun rolling out Android 10 with LG UX 9.0 for its smartphones in India. LG G8X ThinQ has started receiving the update and the timelines for other LG phones have also been announced. The update offers several new features such as Night Mode, Digital Wellbeing, Pop-Up Windows, and a less cluttered screen.
- A deal to restructure ownership of the popular video app TikTok was thrown into doubt Monday when President Donald Trump vowed to block any deal that allows its Chinese parent firm to retain any control.
- The Asus ROG Phone 3 is among the best Android smartphones for gaming, and a new software update adds a feature that makes it even better. Bypass charging and other new features are now coming to the device through a software update.
- via gadgetsnow.comTesla Inc CEO Elon Musk said improvements to be unveiled at the electric-vehicle maker's "Battery Day" event would not reach "serious high-volume production" until 2022, knocking its shares down.
- OnePlus 8T price details have surfaced on Twitter just hours after the company announced October 14 as its launch date. The OnePlus 8T is said to be EUR 100 (roughly Rs. 8,600) more expensive than the previously launched OnePlus phone.
- The new Realme Narzo 20 is similar to some existing models but offers its own combination of features and specifications to hit an attractive price point.
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier has been delayed to 2021, Disney+ has revealed. This was expected given production had been suspended on the Marvel series for months due to the ongoing coronarius pandemic.
- WhatsApp is seen working on a new feature called Expiring Media that would make media files such as images, videos, and GIFs sent to the recipient’s phone disappear once they leave the chat. The new development appears to be an extension to the Expiring Messages feature that is in the works by the instant messaging app for some time.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!