GTA V Coming Back to Xbox Game Pass, xCloud on April 8; Over 50 xCloud Games Now Support Touch ControlsGrand Theft Auto V (GTA V) will return to Xbox Game Pass and xCloud nearly a year after being replaced by Red Dead Redemption 2. Microsoft shared the development through a blog post adding that there are over 50 games that support touch controls.
- China's Ant Group, the fintech giant whose $37 billion IPO was derailed by risk-wary regulators days before it was due to list in November, will restructure as a financial holding company, the country's central bank said on Monday.
Microsoft Acquires AI Speech Recognition Firm Nuance in $19.7 Billion Deal to Boost Cloud Healthcare BusinessMicrosoft is acquiring artificial intelligence and speech technology company Nuance for $19.7 billion to give a boost to its cloud healthcare business. Nuance's technology includes a conversational AI tool versed in specialised medical terms, freeing physicians from note-taking, and allowing better patient-physician interactions in person or in the telemedicine appoin...
- A crew will climb aboard Blue Origin's New Shepard rocket shortly before liftoff on Wednesday. And climb out again before it blasts off.
- There’s a new security flaw in WhatsApp that may allow almost anyone to delete your WhatsApp account without your knowledge.
- Realme C20 comes in a single variant. It packs 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage capacity. The phone is priced at Rs 6,999. As an introductory offer, the device will be available at Rs 6,799 in today’s sale.
- Poco X3 Pro has a 6.67-inch FHD+ Smart display. The phone’s screen has a variable refresh rate of 120Hz and comes with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on the display.
- As per the new norms, National Cyber Security Coordinator (NCSC ) will be the designated authority that can impose conditions for the procurement of telecom equipment on the grounds of "Defence of India" or matters directly related to national security.
- Nvidia on Monday announced its plans to make server processor chip ‘Grace’ based on the technology from UK’s Arm, putting it in the most direct competition yet with rival Intel.
- The feature is called 'Heads Up' and is part of the tech giant's Digital Wellbeing app. When enabled, it will send you specific alerts when activated on your device.
Amazon app quiz April 13, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Dyson air purifier for freeResults of today’s quiz will be announced on April 14.
Realme 8 6GB + 128GB Storage Variant to Go on Sale in India via Flipkart, Realme.com: Price, SpecificationRealme 8 (6GB +128GB) is set to go on Sale again today via Flipkart and Realme.com at 12pm (noon). The phone is priced at Rs. 15,999 and comes with several offers.
- Amazon on Monday said it will cover the Covid-19 vaccination cost for all its India employees and associates as well as those in partner network ecosystem.
- Realme C20 is set to go on sale in India today via Flipkart and the company website at 12pm (noon). The phone is priced at Rs. 6,999 and is offered with an initial discount of Rs. 200, along with many other offers.
- “Heads Up” is a new feature for Android phones that prompts you to stay aware of your surroundings if it detects you’re using your handset while walking.
- NASA revealed on Monday that its Mars helicopter, Ingenuity, can't attempt its first flight until it receives a software update.
- Final Fantasy XIV patch 5.5 is here, and we've rounded up the quest locations you'll need to unlock big boss battles, the main story, and the final NieR raid.
- via malaymail.comAuction houses Sotheby’s, Phillips latest to join NFT craze Malay Mail
- If you're staying active outside, a good action camera is a perfect way to record your adventures.
- There area lot of Legendary level armor sets to find in Outriders, but getting them isn't so easy. Here's the best way for you to get Legendary armor drops.
- Zelda Key Ring Holder – Show your love of classic retro Zelda with this funky 8bit key holder!!
The post Zelda Key Ring Holder appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Staples is offering the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, powered by the quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i5 processor, at $400 off, lowering its price to $900.
- Eager for some entertainment from across the pond? Hulu's got a bunch of great British TV shows, and we've found the best of them so you don't have to!
- Want to get your action fix while still enjoying a flick with the family? We've got you covered with the very best action movies that you can stream on Disney+!
- The Dell XPS 13, a laptop that focuses on both form and function, is currently $450 off from Dell, lowering its price to $900 from its original price of $1,350.
- Swedish payments firm Trustly said on Monday it intends to list its shares on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange.
- Users have experienced issues when trying to download patches for certain PS3 games. Many believe this is tied to the upcoming closures of digital storefronts.
- AMD is rumored to be working on Ryzen 7000, which is set to launch in 2022 with a new socket, DDR5, PCIe 5.0, and onboard RDNA 2 graphics.
- Nvidia announced a partnership with SoC-maker MediaTek that would being GeForce RTX 3000 GPU technologies to Arm-based processors on Chromebook and Linux PCs.
- Nvidia announced new GPUs for creators based on its Ampere architecture, with new cards under the RTX Studio branding for laptops and desktops.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!