- via theledger.comGadget Daddy: iPhone 6, 7 users might be entitled to compensation The Ledger
- Uber can keep operating in London after the ride-hailing company won a court appeal on Monday against the refusal by transit regulators to renew its license.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 is official and it is designed to be more durable and useful for field-based working staff.
- Twitter CEO has reiterated that Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is the future of his micro-blogging platform to keep it more secure from hackers.
- Samsung was projected to log $54.5 billion in sales in the July-September period, up 3.1 percent from a year earlier, while operating profit was estimated to surge 33.7 per cent (year-on-year) to $8.8 billion over the period, according to Yonhap Infomax, the financial news arm of Yonhap News Agency.
- Oppo A33 (2020) has launched as the latest smartphone offering from the company. This phone has been introduced in Indonesia and looks like a slightly trimmed-down version of the Oppo A53 that was launched a while ago.
Sony India Diwali Sale Starting October 5, Will Offer Discounts on God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, More: ReportSony Diwali sale is said to start from October 5 and bring discounts on several major titles for the PlayStation 4. A report states that Sony has told retailers that the Sony India Diwali sale will begin from October 5 and the sale is expected to last for three weeks.
- Realme 7i is expected to be revealed soon as the company’s CEO for India and Europe, Madhav Sheth, teases the arrival of a Realme 7 series phone on Twitter. While Sheth’s tweet shows a phone with a quad rear camera setup, no other details have been announced around the Realme 7i. The support page of Realme 7i has also started appearing on the company’s India web...
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 will soon be launched in India, an Amazon India teaser has revealed. The development comes a couple of weeks after the tablet’s support pages went live on Samsung India's website.
- PiP mode allows users to watch videos in a small popup window while being able to navigate through the interface or use other apps for that matter. Here's how to use it.
- Fitbit OS 5.0 has been launched for the Fitbit Sense and Versa 3. It has been developed exclusively for these smartwatches and will not be released for the older models. The update includes changes in UI and navigational updates.
Flipkart Big Billion Days Teased, Coming Soon With Offers, Huge Deals on Mobiles, Electronics, and MoreFlipkart has partnered with Paytm to offer assured cashback to shoppers. It notes that there will be several deals and price cuts on mobiles, with mobile protection offered starting jus at Rs. 1.
- Trifo Max robot vacuum cleaners with home security camera have been launched in India, with prices starting at Rs. 32,900. The new vacuum cleaners will be available for purchase starting September 30.
- Samsung India on Monday announced that it has provided scholarships to 517 students at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and National Institute of Technology (NIT), as part of its 'Samsung Star Scholar programme'.
Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale Teased, Coming Soon With Offers, Deals on Mobiles, Electronics, and MoreAmazon has begun teasing the arrival of the Great Indian Festival sale on its site. This sale is teased to be ‘coming soon’ and Amazon hasn’t announced the exact dates yet.
- Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 7.3 5G, and Nokia 6.3 smartphones are expected to launch in November, a report claims. Nokia licensee HMD Global is reportedly planning a major launch event in November where it is expected to unveil the aforementioned phones.
- Black Adam has found its Hawkman. Aldis Hodge has been cast as Hawkman opposite Dwayne Johnson’s titular anti-hero in the upcoming DC movie, Johnson has confirmed.
- SoftBank's robotics arm said on Monday it will bring a food service robot developed by California-based Bear Robotics to Japan as restaurants grapple with labour shortages and seek to ensure social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The country's potential to produce talent and software at large scale, coupled with geo-political scenario with China, presents a wonderful opportunity for India to indigenise technologies, Tech Mahindra network services CEO Manish Vyas told PTI.
- Mi Smart Band 5 and Mi Watch Revolve wearables are expected to be launched at Xiaomi’s Smarter Living 2021 virtual event on September 29. Prices of the two devices have now been leaked online by a tipster, just a day ahead of the event. The Mi Watch Revolve smartwatch is expected to cost slightly more than the Mi Smart Band 5 fitness band.
- A Nick Fury Disney+ series is on its way. Samuel L. Jackson will reportedly return to play Nick Fury in what would be his first regular TV role of his nearly-five-decade career. Kyle Bradstreet will write the Marvel Cinematic Universe series, which will air on Disney+ Hotstar in India.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 will feature a 64-megapixel primary sensor as part of a triple rear camera setup, Flipkart has confirmed. The Galaxy F41 will be the first phone in Samsung’s newly announced F series of smartphones. It is set to launch in India on October 8 and now, the dedicated Fipkart page has revealed that the phone will feature a 64-megapixel sensor with Sing...
- Realme is expected to launch a new smartphone in the Realme Q series on October 13, as per a media report. Citing a Chinese tipster, the report claims that the recently-tipped smartphone in the Realme Q series will be a 5G handset and will feature OLED display, under display fingerprint sensor and 65W fast charging support.
- Spotify has joined hands with Chernin Entertainment to develop TV and movie pitches based on Spotify-exclusive and original podcasts.
- Redmi 9A is getting a new 6GB + 128GB storage variant.This new model will be released in the Chinese market and there is no clarity on whether it will arrive in India, and when. Redmi 9A is already available in three storage variants – 4GB + 64GB, 2GB + 32GB, and 4GB + 128GB.
- Transport for London (TfL) refused in 2019 to grant the Silicon Valley-based company a new licence due to what it called a "pattern of failures", including thousands of trips conducted where drivers other than those advertised picked up passengers.
- Google has slammed Australias draft News Media Bargaining Code again, saying that the highly unusual, largely untested, one-sided arbitration system in the proposed law will not allow fair negotiations and no business can operate with that level of uncertainty.
- China must engage in a new "long march" in the technology sector now that the U.S. has imposed export restrictions on Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp, the country's largest chip manufacturer, Chinese state-backed tabloid the Global Times wrote.
- A U.S. judge in Washington temporarily blocked a Trump administration order that was set to bar Apple & Google from offering Chinese-owned TikTok for download. U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols said he was issuing a preliminary injunction to prevent the TikTok app store ban from taking effect.
- Tenet — Christopher Nolan’s epic time-bending espionage movie — has now grossed an estimated $283.2 million (about Rs. 2,080 crores) at the global box office. Mulan has made nearly $65 million theatrically, though it might have earned more thanks to Disney+.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!