- These are the best cheap gaming laptop deals you can score, including picks that ring in at less than $500.
- Smartphone maker Oppo has started rolling out the Android 11 update for its Reno2 Z smartphone in India. The company is rolling out the update in batches and you can manually check for the update by going to Settings > Software Updates.
- Google is reportedly shutting down its mobile shopping app for Android and iOS. As reported by 9to5Google, Google’s mobile shopping app won’t work for users and it’s redirecting users to its web shopping website.
- Upcoming Motorola smartphone in the company’s Moto G series could feature a 108-megapixel primary sensor. The smartphone, which may be the Moto G60, is said to feature three physical rear cameras while it may be a working quad rear camera. The smartphone is also said to feature a 32-megapixel front camera.
- As announced by the company, Realme 8 5G handset will be unveiled on April 21 in Thailand. There is no information about the phone’s India launch.
- Astronaut Soichi Noguchi has posted a beautiful shot of the Milky Way from his unique vantage point on the International Space Station.
- Google Lens expands from mobile to desktop Web client. It utilises optical character recognition (OCR) to analyse and search for texts from images. Check out all the details.
- LG Wing will be available at a adiscounted price of Rs. 29,999, down from Rs. 69,990 in India. The phone will go on sale at this low price point starting April 13 i.e. Tuesday. The phone comes in Aurora Grey and Illusion Sky colour options.
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode 5 will feature a mystery cameo by “well-known performer” playing a “grounded” Marvel comics character not seen before nor part of upcoming MCU movies. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode 5 runtime is 61 minutes reportedly.
Flagship Fest on Flipkart: Discount on Apple iPhone 11, Motorola Razr 5G, Vivo X60, Oppo Reno 5 Pro and other smartphonesWalmart-owned Flipkart is running a smartphone sale on its platform called the Flagship Fest. The four-day long sale started today and will continue till April 15. As part of the sale, buyers can avail offers on flagship smartphones from Apple, Samsung, Vivo, Xiaomi and other brands.
Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 aka Galaxy A82 5G Live Images Surface Online Ahead of Expected April 23 LaunchSamsung Galaxy Quantum 2 aka Galaxy A82 5G has surfaced online and this time a couple of images of the black variant have leaked. They show the three camera sensors on the back aligned vertically, as well as a hole-punch cutout for the selfie camera.
- Clubhouse has reportedly become a victim to a massive data scraping as personal information of over 1.3 million users has been scraped from Clubhouse. The data is being sold online on a popular hacking forum. These details, in the hand of bad actors, could lead to targeted phishing, social engineering attacks, or even identity theft.
Samsung Galaxy F12 First Sale in India Today via Flipkart, Galaxy F02s Also Available: Price, Specifications, OffersSamsung Galaxy F12, which was launched alongside the Galaxy F02s, will go on first sale in India at 12pm (noon) today via Flipkart and Samsung online store. The Galaxy F02s, which went on sale on April 9, is also available on the e-commerce website and Samsung’s online store.
- Shares of South Korea's SK Innovation and LG Chem jumped after the battery makers agreed on a KRW 2-trillion (roughly $1.8 billion/ Rs. 13,330 crore) dispute settlement over EV battery technology, that analysts said freed them up to stay on top of battery developments from clients like Volkswagen.
- Alibaba does not expect any material impact from changes to its exclusivity arrangements with merchants, CEO Daniel Zhang said, after regulators fined the e-commerce giant for abusing its market dominance.
- Samsung Galaxy F12 is set to go on sale in India today. The smartphone will be available on e-commerce site Flipkart at 12pm. It will also be available on the company’s official website Samsung.com.
- SiA-India, a satellite communication sector body said that it would be premature to say that Elon Musk-headed SpaceX 'does not qualify' to commercially launch broadband services in India as it is mandatory for service providers to adhere to the country's licensing and regulatory framework.
- Shares in Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd rose as much as 9% in Hong Kong trade as a key source of uncertainty for the company was removed, and on relief the fine and steps ordered were not more onerous.
- Microsoft is in advanced talks to buy artificial intelligence and speech technology company Nuance Communications at about $16 billion (roughly Rs. 1,20,000 crores), according to a source familiar with the matter.
- The robots, which are equipped with 3D sensors, a camera and two compartments each able to carry up to 20 kg (44 lb) of food or parcels ordered online, make four or five deliveries per day on weekdays and are on call for half day on Saturday.
- Mozilla Firefox browser has announced to end support for Amazon Fire TV and Echo Show devices from April 30.
- The secret programme that Google operated allegedly gave it chance to change bids by its clients...
- App makers have long complained that mandatory revenue sharing payments and strict inclusion rules set by Apple's App Store for iPhones and iPads, along with Google's Play store for Android devices, amount to anticompetitive behavior.
- South Korean tech giant Samsung is set to launch a new range of premium smartTVs in India next week, Times of India-Gadgets Now las learnt. The range of upcoming smartTVs are expected to be called Neo QLED TV and be available in multiple screen sizes ranging from 43-inch to 85-inch.
- According to the report, the leaked data includes information such as User ID, Name, Photo URL, Username, Twitter handle, Instagram handle, Number of followers, Number of people followed by the user, Account creation date, Invited by user profile name.
Amazon app quiz April 12, 2021: Get answers to these five questions and win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balanceResult of today’s quiz will be announced on April 13.
Flipkart daily trivia quiz April 12, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win gifts and discount vouchersOnly the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
- Google has confirmed its shuttering its Shopping app for Android and iOS, selecting to focus on the web version instead.
- Although Google naturally advocates using only its blessed Google Play Store, there is technically nothing that prevents users from using other sources for their app needs. While those alternative stores sometimes offer legit benefits over Google Play Store for one reason or another, they are sometimes also more targeted by malware authors because of their less restrictive policies and systems. … Continue reading
- Google made a bold, unexpected, and curious promise of not creating new technology to replace the third-party tracking cookies it would soon be banning from Chrome and, consequently, the Web. That said, some have labeled Google’s new experiment precisely like that. While it advertises its Federated Learning of Cohorts or FLoC as a more privacy-respecting way for advertisers to gather … Continue reading
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!