Anti Mask Shopper Costume For Baby – Meme
Check out our Face Masks here!
The post Anti Mask Shopper Costume For Baby – Meme appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Swatch Group shut down some of its technology systems after detecting a cyberattack over the weekend, the world's biggest watchmaker said.
- Nokia has clinched a deal with Britain's biggest mobile operator BT to supply 5G radio equipment, the Finnish company said, in one of the first major wins under new CEO Pekka Lundmark.
Poco M2 to Go on Open Sale Starting September 30 via Flipkart, Poco X3 Next Sale Scheduled for October 5Poco M2 will go on open sale from Wednesday, September 30, via Flipkart starting 12pm (noon). This means interested shoppers will not have to wait for a day and time to get a chance to purchase the phone. The Poco M2 was launched in India earlier this month and has gone on multiple flash sales since. It is offered in two RAM and storage configurations, as well as thre...
- Mi Smart LED Bulb and Mi Soap Dispenser have been launched in India. The bulb is priced at Rs. 499, and the dispenser can be purchased at a price of Rs. 999 from Mi.com and Mi Home stores.
- Nokia has clinched a deal with Britain's biggest mobile operator BT to supply 5G radio equipment, the Finnish company said on Tuesday, in one of the first major wins under new CEO Pekka Lundmark.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 is seeing its first price cut since launch, whereas the Samsung Galaxy M01 sees a price cut for the second time. Both the phones were launched together in India in June this year. The Samsung Galaxy M11 sees a price cut of up to Rs. 1,000 whereas the Samsung Galaxy M01 sees a price cut of Rs. 400 in India.
- According to findings of the 'Great Indian Mobile' survey, 38 per cent respondents said they are looking at buying a mid-range smartphone between Rs 15,000-25,000, making it the most desired price point for the festive season.
- Google Meet is rolling out noise cancellation feature for its Android and iOS apps. The feature automatically filters out background noise from your device’s audio input, while still letting your voice through.
- Dell XPS 13 and Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 have been refreshed with Intel’s 11th-Gen Tiger Lake processors. The Dell XPS 13 is a standard clamshell design laptop while the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, as the name suggests, comes with a screen that can be flipped all the way back to be used as a tablet.
- Oppo Reno 4F will be launched on October 12 in Indonesia. The company has been teasing the smartphone on its social media platforms. It will be available on e-commerce platform Shopee Mall in two colour options in the country.
Realme 7i Set to Launch in India on October 7, 55-Inch SLED 4K TV and Realme Watch S Pro Expected as WellRealme 7i is set to launch in India on October 7, the company revealed through a dedicated page on its website. The Realme phone was initially launched in Indonesia as a tweaked version of the Realme 7. Alongside the Realme 7i, the Chinese company is poised to unveil a series of connected devices under its “UNI Smart AIOT ecosystem” as well as the recently teased ...
- Google Cloud has announced a collaboration with British consumer goods company Reckitt Benckiser (RB) to drive stronger customer engagement and India is one of the key markets for testing use cases for the company.
- The US judge who stopped a ban on TikTok downloads from kicking in on Monday said that President Donald Trump likely overstepped the law with the attempted move.
- Mi Watch Revolve has been launched in India. Xiaomi launched the Mi Watch Color in China in December last year, and now the company has brought it to the Indian market as the Mi Watch Revolve. It comes with a circular dial with a host of features such as heart rate variability, sleep tracking, stress level monitoring, and more.
- Mi Smart Speaker has been launched as Xiaomi’s first smart speaker in India. The new offering comes with Google Assistant support and includes two far-field microphones. The Mi Smart Speaker also features a voice light on top, that looks similar to the light ring available on Amazon Echo speakers.
- "Facebook, listen to me," Duterte said in a late-night televised address. "We allow you to operate here hoping that you could help us. Now, if government cannot espouse or advocate something which is for the good of the people, then what is your purpose here in my country?"
- Poco M2 Pro users in India are now reportedly receiving the Android 10 based MIUI 12 stable update. This update brings along the September 2020 Android security patch and its firmware version number is at MIUI 126.96.36.199.QJPINXM.
- Japan's state-backed Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT) is considering taking full control of its wireless network business in a deal worth as much as 4 trillion yen ($38 billion) and which could spark a period of mobile price cuts.
- Mi Smart Band 5 has launched in India. It is the successor of the Mi Smart Band 4 launched last year and it comes with a colour full touch display and offers up to 14 days of battery life. The fitness band has charging pins placed at the back.
- iPhone 12 launch date, variants, and storage configurations have been shared by a known tipster on Twitter. The upcoming iPhone models are expected to be launched at an event on October 13. Interestingly, the tipster mentions the iPhone 12 mini in the post, claiming that it is the final marketing name.
- Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone has been launched in Europe. It boasts of specifications such as a quad rear camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary shooter, a large 5,000mAh battery, and HiSilicon Kirin 710A processor.
- Gionee S12 Lite is official and the smartphone will be launched on October 5 in Nigeria, as per a report. The smartphone comes with pretty basic specifications and is an affordable handset for emerging markets.
- Android 12 will make it easier to use third-party app stores, Google has announced through a blog post. The Android maker has also updated its payments policy to emphasise on the requirements for enabling in-app purchases.
- The Lord of the Rings prequel series has reportedly resumed filming in New Zealand. Netflix’s Cowboy Bebop will join The Lord of the Rings prequel series in resuming production this Wednesday.
- Epic Games on Monday failed to convince a US judge to make Apple put its hit title Fortnite back in the tech giant's App Store, while their legal battle heads for a possible trial next year.
- In two separate rulings, judges have questioned the evidence that data from American users is being accessed by the Chinese government imperiling U.S. national security that prompted the extraordinary orders by the U.S. Commerce Department.
- Huawei Technologies has built up stakes in Chinese semiconductor companies and other tech businesses as the world's largest telecoms equipment maker bolsters its supply chain in the face of pressure from the United States.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!