- Back in May, we heard that a TV show based on Joe Exotic, the subject of popular Netflix documentary Tiger King, was being shopped around with Nicolas Cage attached for the starring role. Fast-forward a few months and it has been confirmed that Amazon Studios has nabbed the series for the company’s Prime Video streaming service. As expected, the show … Continue reading
- iPhone 12 launch date, variants, and storage configurations have been shared by a known tipster on Twitter. The upcoming iPhone models are expected to be launched at an event on October 13. Interestingly, the tipster mentions the iPhone 12 mini in the post, claiming that it is the final marketing name.
- Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone has been launched in Europe. It boasts of specifications such as a quad rear camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary shooter, a large 5,000mAh battery, and HiSilicon Kirin 710A processor.
- Gionee S12 Lite is official and the smartphone will be launched on October 5 in Nigeria, as per a report. The smartphone comes with pretty basic specifications and is an affordable handset for emerging markets.
- Android 12 will make it easier to use third-party app stores, Google has announced through a blog post. The Android maker has also updated its payments policy to emphasise on the requirements for enabling in-app purchases.
- The Lord of the Rings prequel series has reportedly resumed filming in New Zealand. Netflix’s Cowboy Bebop will join The Lord of the Rings prequel series in resuming production this Wednesday.
- Epic Games on Monday failed to convince a US judge to make Apple put its hit title Fortnite back in the tech giant's App Store, while their legal battle heads for a possible trial next year.
- In two separate rulings, judges have questioned the evidence that data from American users is being accessed by the Chinese government imperiling U.S. national security that prompted the extraordinary orders by the U.S. Commerce Department.
- Huawei Technologies has built up stakes in Chinese semiconductor companies and other tech businesses as the world's largest telecoms equipment maker bolsters its supply chain in the face of pressure from the United States.
- Microsoft Corp said a recent change it introduced likely caused a major outage, affecting users' access to multiple Microsoft 365 services, including Outlook.com and Microsoft Teams. Several other Twitter users complained that the outage meant they could miss their job interviews and deadline for college assignments.
- OnePlus Nord series is getting a new phone. OnePlus has started teasing the arrival of this phone on Instagram. The OnePlus Nord was launched two months ago, and during that time, the company had confirmed that more phones in the series will be launched in the future.
- Twitter Inc appointed Rinki Sethi, a former information security executive at IBM, as its chief information security officer, the social media company said in a tweet. Sethi had previously worked as the vice president of information security at cyber-security firm Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- Alphabet Inc's Google sought to rebut criticism that it selectively enforces its 30% mobile app store tax, demanding that the over 3% apps selling digital items without complying follow the rules within a year. Google said under 3% of developers with apps on its Play store sold digital goods over the last 12 months.
- Tesla Inc chief executive officer Elon Musk plans to list SpaceX's space internet venture, Starlink, several years in the future when revenue growth is smooth and predictable.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 processor. It comes with a starting price of Rs 6,799.
- Poco C3 price in India has been tipped through leaked images of an allegedly retail box, as shared by a tipster on Telegram. As per the leak, the Poco C3 will be priced at Rs 10,990 for the 4GB + 64GB variant.
- Avatar 2 has wrapped production and Avatar 3 is largely done filming, director James Cameron has revealed. Avatar 2 release date is December 16, 2022. Avatar 3 release date is December 20, 2024.
- Samsung Galaxy M42 and Galaxy M12s are currently in the company’s pipeline, according to a report. While the report tipped a few specifications for the Galaxy M42, not many details were revealed for the Galaxy M21s.
- Google on Monday sought to rebut criticism that it selectively enforces its 30 percent Play Store tax, demanding that the over 3 percent apps selling digital items without complying follow the rules within a year.
- Amazon on Monday announced the new date for its annual global mega-sale, which it said aims to promote small and medium-sized businesses despite accusations by numerous lawmakers and trade associations that the retail giant is trying to crush competition.
Mi Smart Band 5, Mi Smart Speaker, Mi Watch Launching in India Today: How to Watch Xiaomi Event Live StreamXiaomi is hosting a Smarter Living 2021 event in India today. The company has teased the arrival of the Mi Smart Band 5, along with its first smartwatch in India. This smartwatch is expected to be called the Mi Watch Revolve that is essentially a rebadged model of the Mi Watch Color.
- Poco X3 will be going on its first sale today at 12pm (noon) via Flipkart. Key features of the Poco X3 include a large 6,000mAh battery, a quad rear camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary sensor, and the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC.
- Redmi 9A will be going on sale in India today starting 12pm (noon) via Amazon and Mi.com. The Redmi 9A comes in two RAM + storage configurations and three colour options. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G25 SoC and packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- Xiaomi is hosting a Smarter Living 2021 event in India today. The company has teased the arrival of the Mi Smart Band 5, along with its first smartwatch in India. This watch is expected to be called the Mi Watch Revolve, which is essentially a rebadged model of the Mi Watch Color launched in China earlier. Xiaomi is also rumoured to launch Mi Smart AI speaker at the e...
- Face Mask Covers – Level up your mask game with these custom made facemask covers!
Zombie Monster Face Mask CoverVenom Face Mask Cover
Batman’s The Joker Arkham Knight Face Mask Cover
Attack On Titan Eren Face Mask Cover
Japanese Samurai Demon Oni Kabuki Face Mask CoverBatman’s The Joker Jack Nicholson Face Mask Cover
The post Face Mask Covers appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Kioxia Holdings Corp, the world's second-largest maker of flash memory chips, on Monday shelved plans for what would have been Japan's largest initial public offering (IPO) this year, as U.S-China tensions cloud the global chip market.
- Europe's CHEOPS satellite has uncovered details about its first exoplanet: An extreme world so hot that even metals like iron would evaporate and turn into gas.
- Apple’s new watches also come with the new Solo Loop bands, but you need the correct size so they fit. Here’s a quick rundown on how to find the right one.
- Nintendo is rereleasing the first four series of Animal Crossing Amiibo cards in November. They are compatible with Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- via gizmodo.comWell, well, well. Despite begging every higher power that I wouldn’t have to write yet another blog about why folks shouldn’t buy the Apple Watch Series 3 anymore, a 9to5 Mac report notes that several Series 3 owners have reported that their watches are randomly rebooting since upgrading to watchOS 7. So here we are…Read more...
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!