- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot easier with the impressive PetHair Vision Robot Vacuum from Bobsweep.
- The first Apple event of the year lands on April 20, but you should not expect to see anything particularly innovative, says one well-connected analyst.
- The OnePlus 9 Pro and Apple iPhone 12 Pro are both really different phones, right? Well, no, not when you use them both, but it's not a bad thing at all.
- The latest version of Microsoft Edge is bringing yet another exclusive feature, designed to help keep kids safe online when web browsing.
- With pretty much identical specifications as the OnePlus 8T, the company hopes the 9R will fill a price gap and tempt buyers who find the new OnePlus 9 series too expensive. Does this phone manage to be interesting enough?
- Video calling is at an all-time high in terms of popularity, but doing it from the best screen in the house is still surprisingly hard. Here's how to do it.
- Google is working on a ‘Filter’ feature that will help users find images on Google Photos faster.
- The $2 million prize pool will be distributed among the Regional Playoffs participants and the World Championship Finalists.
- US-listed shares of Shopify Inc climbed in heavy premarket trading on Thursday after Canada's most valuable company said three of its top seven executives will be leaving the e-commerce platform in the coming months.
- Self-drive automaker Cruise, backed by General Motors Co, on Thursday said it raised $2.75 billion in its latest funding round with additional investment from Walmart Inc and others, taking the startup's valuation over $30 billion.
- Romania's centrist government on Thursday approved a United States-backed bill that effectively bars China and Huawei from taking part in development of its 5G network, a member of the IT&C and National Security Committee told Reuters.
- For 28-year-old Pratyush Ranjan, the Covid-hit 2020 taught him hard lessons in embracing a digital life, not only for shopping clothes or shoes but also daily essentials like groceries, milk, vegetables, meat and more.
ACT Fibernet launches ACT Homecam security camera with two-way calling, motion detection, night vision and moreThe new security camera comes with easy installation, advanced smart features and also works over Wi-Fi. The camera is suitable for home, home offices and retail stores.
- The move comes after a rampage in December by thousands of Wistron's contract workers, angered over payment delays and incorrect pay deductions, who destroyed equipment and vehicles at its Narsapura plant in southern Karnataka state, causing millions of dollars of damage and forcing an extended shutdown.
- Microblogging website Twitter is all set to keep you updated with the election related news. Twitter is taking steps to make sure that people have conversations that remain healthy, open and safe.
Amazon, Flipkart and others shouldn’t be allowed to deliver non-essential items during curfew: TradersThe Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has written a mail to minister of Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal to intervene and ensure that e-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart and others are not allowed to deliver non-essential goods to buyers in states where curfews have been imposed.
- Sony India has announced the launch of Bravia 32W830 television in India at a price tag of Rs 30,990.
- According to a post on Chinese social networking platform Weibo, Apple could unveil the third-generation Apple Pencil.
- The s $200 million fund — called Restore Fund — aims to remove at least 1 million metric tons of carbon dioxide annually from the atmosphere, equivalent to the amount of fuel used by over 200,000 passenger vehicles
- Cyberpunk 2077 gets Hotfix 1.21 which is the first hotfix after Patch 1.2 that was released at the end of March. The hotfix several issues that were still affecting players and also improves overall stability.
Samsung Galaxy Book Go Spotted on Wi-Fi Alliance, New Galaxy Book Pro 360 Renders Surface Online: ReportsSamsung Galaxy Book Go laptop has been spotted on Wi-Fi Alliance with model numbers NP340XLA, NP345XLA and NT345XLA, as per a report. The listing suggests that the laptop will feature 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands as well as it will run Windows 10. The specifications of the laptop were shared by a tipster in February.
- Mozilla Firefox 88 ends support for FTP and also improves video playback on Android browser.
- This sale has tons to offer, but you'll recognize the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, one of our favorite earbuds.
- Get the best results the first time around. That's exactly what the DJI Air 2S delivers with its new camera.
- Now positioned as a flagship drone, the DJI Air 2S, which features a one-inch camera sensor, offers better quality from the start
- Facebook-owned photo and video sharing platform Instagram has started testing a new feature that will let users hide the likes count from their post. The feature will also let users choose whether they want to see likes count on other users’ posts or not, according to a report by TechCrunch website.
- iQoo 7 standard version could be a rebranded iQoo Neo 5 that launched in China last month. The phone will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC and come with a triple rear camera setup.
- Oppo has launched a new app for iPhones which will allow Oppo Band Style and Watch users to sync their step count with the native Apple Health app.
- It appears that smartphone maker Oppo is all set to launch its new A-series smartphone in India soon. According to a tipster, Oppo will launch the Oppo A74 5G in India this month.
- The FBI wanted Apple to unlock the phone but the company refused to do so. There was a lot of criticism of Apple and eventually the FBI paid a company to unlock the iPhone
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!