- The bills are designed to curb the power of Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google and other tech giants.
- Driver-assist technologies have turned windshields into way more than a piece of glass.
- Get the down low on self-driving cars so you can understand where they are today, and where they may be headed tomorrow.
- via macworld.comWhen Apple rolled out previews of the next versions of macOS, iOS, and iPadOS back in June, the most controversial aspect was the dramatic redesign the company gave to the Safari web browser. The new design sidelined much of the app’s user interface, choosing instead to prioritize web pages. And criticism has been fierce.The good news is, based on the most recent preview releases of macOS, Apple is treating that Safari design more like a first draft than a final edition. Apple may not be
- Now there's a masculine-sounding option and you can call your device Ziggy. Plus, you can mix and match.
- Take these steps to protect your pets if you live in an area prone to wildfires.
- If size and weight in a work laptop matter most to you, the X1 Titanium Yoga is great, if not entirely perfect.
- These excellent wireless earbuds go head to head on sound quality, noise canceling and battery life.
- The Fan Edition, redux?
- Commentary: iMessage and FaceTime are nice, but are they really a necessity?
- The iPhone 13 could be coming in September, but does it make sense to wait for Apple's newest iPhone or buy last year's iPhone 12? Here's how to tell what's the best decision for you.
- Everything we've heard so far about the Apple Watch series 7's possible release date, price, colors and new health features.
- via macworld.comWith the Terminal in macOS, you can save lots of time and type less by using the command history functions built into the Terminal shell. The shell keeps a record of the commands you run, and you can access this history with a few simple keystrokes to run commands again or edit them so you don’t have to retype them.You can check to see what commands are in your history at any time by running the history command. When you type history and press Return, Termina
- This wild-looking machine is built for dominating the desert and doing it efficiently.
- Even caped (and uncaped) crusaders get the blues.
- With a drag coefficient of just 0.20 in the right spec, the electric EQS is all about efficiency.
- Simone Biles is up for a total of six gold medals. Here's when and where you can watch her gymnastics events.
- The former Beatle, who's 79, gets de-aged to become a much younger man in Find My Way video.
- Volkswagen has created an aftermarket-esque higher-performance version of its two-row SUV.
- Two weeks after WABetaInfo discovered that multi-device compatibility for WhatsApp was coming, the platform is now releasing version 184.108.40.206 with this feature enabled for some beta testers of the app.more…
The post WhatsApp for iOS adds multi-device compatibility for some beta users appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- The rumored new iPad mini is expected to be unveiled by Apple in the second half of 2021. Of all the features rumored to be coming with this overhaul, what’s the one are you most excited about?more…
The post Poll: What feature of the rumored new iPad mini are you most excited about? appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- Ted Lasso returned to Apple TV Plus with its second-season premiere Friday. But this streaming service is a little different from the rest. Here's what you need to know.
- The streaming app has TV, movies and Olympics, too. Most Olympics programming will be free on Peacock, but you can't stream everything there. Here are the important things to know.
- Apple @ Work is brought to you by Mosyle, the leader in modern mobile device management (MDM) and security for Apple enterprise and education customers. Over 22,000 organizations leverage Mosyle solutions to automate the management and security of millions of Apple devices daily. Request a FREE account today and discover how you can put your Apple fleet on auto-pilot at a price point that is hard to believe.
I’ve been using iPads in the workplace since the release of the ve
- DuckDuckGo announced earlier this week that the app is launching its new Email Protection feature into beta. This function will protect email privacy without switching email services.more…
The post DuckDuckGO takes on Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection with its own feature appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- While Apple’s AR Glasses are still at least one year away from being unveiled, the company is still looking for other Augmented Reality applications. Cupertino Company is teaming up with T-Mobile for an AR Innovation program with hubraum, a Deutsch tech incubator from the US carrier.more…
The post T-Mobile launching Apple AR Innovation program with Hubraum appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- We don't know the exact specs of the iPhone 13 yet, but here's how the rumors about Apple's new iPhone stack up next to the iPhone 12.
- Blue Lagoon meets Cocoon in beach-based body horror that doesn't know what to do with its chilling premise.
Porsche 911 GT3 track test, Mercedes-Benz going all EV and more: Roadshow's week in review - RoadshowHere's a look back at the biggest stories from the week ending July 24.
- Balance transfer cards can help you save money on high-interest debt -- but there are risks, too.
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!