- Drone makers have to convince us that airborne burritos and transplant organs are worth the noise and privacy invasion.
- A Saturn-sized world not too far off is worth another look. Or many more looks.
- He is a Horcrux. End of story.
- The E-Tron Sportback model debuts at the 2019 LA Auto Show, trading a bit of interior volume for a modest gain in electric range per charge.
- See what Black Friday deals have come early to Target, and the best deals for later this month. Spoiler: the Apple Watch is only $170, and iPad 10.2 is a steal at $250.
- The production version of the concept we saw earlier this year lost little in the translation.
- The LC convertible concepts have been great, and the production version loses little in the translation.
- Heliogen's new technology could make the heavily polluting manufacturing industry cleaner.
- The attorney general of Washington, DC, says the food-delivery company's tipping model was "deceptive."
- Apple last week removed all vaping-related apps from the App Store and updated App Store guidelines to prohibit apps that facilitate or encourage the use of vape-related devices.Apple never allowed apps that sold vape cartridges, but it did allow apps that offered up vape-related news or provided controls for vape devices. Some companies, such as PAX, relied heavily on Apple's App Store to add technology to vaporizer devices and those companies are unhappy with Apple's re
- 'Tis the season to be slow cooking, and these festive holiday meals help lower your seasonal stress.
- 5G is coming next for Cincinnati, Kansas City, Charlotte, Little Rock, Cleveland, Memphis, Columbus, Salt Lake City, Des Moines and San Diego.
- Responses come amid increasing pressure on tech companies.
- Apple is looking for software engineers to build "the next generation of media apps for Windows" according to a new Apple job listing shared earlier today by Microsoft-focused site Neowin.In macOS Catalina, Apple eliminated the iTunes app and replaced it with new Music, Podcasts, and TV apps, but similar changes were not made to Apple's iTunes for Windows app. Windows 10 users currently need to access services like Apple TV+ and Apple Music on the web, which is not ideal.
Apple's existing iTunes
- The Black Friday deals on Xbox One X and Xbox One S are heating up. For all things consoles, controllers and games check out our best deals below.
- The National Transportation Safety Board issues its final findings on what went wrong in the autonomous vehicle accident that led to the death of a pedestrian in Arizona.
- An entomologist believes he found evidence of alien life on the Red Planet. I'm not buying it.
- This design study is also fitted with killer doors and a sumptuous interior.
- Seriously, how is this even possible?
- That's not even the craziest detail. The electric concept car is also said to produce around 10,500 pound-feet of torque. You read right: TEN THOUSAND.
- Some of these great deals are available now, others are coming on Black Friday and beyond.
- Apple's new 16-inch MacBook Pro came out last week, and the new machine features a larger display, more maximum RAM, and higher maximum storage, all features designed for Apple's pro user base.The 16-inch MacBook Pro is using the same 9th-generation Intel processors that were used in the 15-inch MacBook Pro models released in May, but there's a new thermal architecture that Apple says boosts performance. We went hands-on with the new 16-inch MacBook Pro to tes
- Director Jon Favreau posts original concept art of the cutest character to come out of Star Wars in years.
- Mini's small-batch go-kart has enough power for major fun on the track at an affordable price.
- Some great deals on the Switch are finally here. Get the Switch with Minecraft for $300, or pick up a Switch Lite with Sword or Shield for $30 off.
- They're orbaks, and did you notice their tusks?
- via MacworldEvery day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine. In the December issue
The December issue of Macworld features our review of the Apple Watch Series 5. We also review the new 10.2-inch iPad, Apple’s premier entry-level device. We’ve got all the new (and hidden!) features in macOS Catalina.Also in this
- This stylish four-door offers even more performance than the Revero GT on which it's based.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook this afternoon attended the Salesforce Dreamforce 2019 event, where he sat down with Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff to discuss how Apple and Salesforce "ignite productivity" on mobile devices.During the talk, Cook did share some of the ways that Apple and Salesforce work together, but he also covered many of his favorite talking points on Apple's values, environmental efforts, privacy focus, and his memories of Steve Jobs.
On innovation, Cook said that many people confuse with in
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!