- That's one way to go down in history.
- In the most heartwarming moment of the Tokyo Olympics so far, Mutaz Essa Barshim and Gianmarco Tamberi opted to share a gold medal.
- One event remains on Biles' schedule, Tuesday's balance beam final.
- Buy now pay later services have flourished since the pandemic began, with PayPal introducing its own service in May.
- James Gunn's 2021 sequel/reboot is gloriously gory and sick as hell
- See Mark Hamill before the de-aging visual effects in the behind-the-scenes first look.
- Our favourite documentaries on Netflix.
- What you need to know about climbing at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Here's what time to watch the next episode of the Star Wars series.
- Jake Paul's boxing match against Tyron Woodley takes place this month.
- The 1984 discovery of this nearly complete skeleton taught researchers more about Homo erectus.
- Earn miles toward a free flight when flying with your preferred airline.
- via macworld.comDuring Apple’s quarterly earnings conference call, Apple Chief Financial Officer Luca Maestri warned that supply constraints during the September quarter would be greater than the shortage experienced during the most recent quarter. To make things worse, Maestri cautioned that the constraints will “primarily impact iPhone” during the quarter ending September 30. That likely means the iPhone 13 will be caught in the supply crunch.We all know that new iPhones are almost alw
- via macworld.comOver the past few months, Apple has seemingly taken a much harder stance against online leakers, sending out cease and desist letters to social media accounts that post assorted rumors that quickly spread around the web. Now Apple has a message to go along with it: you’re not harming us, you’re harming the cases.In a cease-and-desist letter obtained by Motherboard, Apple’s law firm in China went after a leaker who had “advertised stolen iPhone prototypes on social media.
- You don't have to buy a Tesla to get a ton of technology in your new car. Check out our picks.
- Earn cash back, travel points, welcome bonuses and more with these credit cards.
- Email accounts were breached at nearly 30 US Attorneys' offices, the DOJ says, as it provides new details of an attack revealed last December.
- As Apple is expected to launch new iPhones, Apple Watch, Macs, and even a new AirPods in the second half of 2021, now serves as a good time to look back at what Apple has already released this year. Today, we want to know: which of the products the company has already released this year is your favorite so far?more…
The post Poll: What’s your favorite Apple product from 2021 so far? appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- The right 0% credit card could save you big money in interest payments.
- Level up your travel and dining experiences with the right travel rewards credit card.
- Apple has removed an app called “Unjected” from the App Store for violating its guidelines around COVID-19 and misinformation, according to a new report from Bloomberg. The app, which billed itself as a place for “like-minded people that support medical autonomy and free speech,” was available in the App Store until Bloomberg reached out of comment. more…
The post Apple boots ‘Tinder for anti-vaxxers’ app from the App Store for violating COVID-19 guide
- Season 4 of supernatural Western Wynonna Earp is out now.
- Get out from under that oppressive annual percentage interest rate.
- Who could have predicted that the unsubstantiated report of the week would be Elon Musk once vying for control of Apple? In the strange times that we now live in, that’s the rumor that topped off tech and EV news this week.
And while both Elon Musk and people speaking for Tim Cook deny that the Tesla CEO once offered up his electric car company for the top job at Apple, the existence of what I’ll call the Teslapple mega-corporation is irresistible to consider.more…
The post S
Amazon’s eero adds Thread support to eero 6 and eero Pro 6 routers for improved smart home compatibilityThis morning, eero customers running the eero 6 or eero Pro 6 were notified of a software update for eeroOS 6.4. The headline feature in this software update was Thread support, which improves smart home device compatibility.more…
The post Amazon’s eero adds Thread support to eero 6 and eero Pro 6 routers for improved smart home compatibility appeared first on 9to5Mac.
- via macrumors.comThis week saw an interesting range of Apple news and rumors, including a blockbuster earnings report, rumors about next year's "iPhone 14" and Face ID coming to Macs, and more.Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos.
Other popular topics included Apple's crackdown on leaks, changes in the latest round of betas for iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey, and several stories involving Tesla CEO Elon Musk, so check out our video above and read on below for all of the details!Face
- Apple @ Work is brought to you by Mosyle, the leader in modern mobile device management (MDM) and security for Apple enterprise and education customers. Over 22,000 organizations leverage Mosyle solutions to automate the management and security of millions of Apple devices daily. Request a FREE account today and discover how you can put your Apple fleet on auto-pilot at a price point that is hard to believe.
Apple’s design for enterprise security strategy has done a lo
- Electric cars really are for the masses these days, with great tech, ranges and a whole lot of style in many cases.
- Commentary: With huge advances in wireless audio, is the humble 3.5mm headphone jack as crucial as it once was?
- We look at pandemic pushback, algorithms setting the rhythms of our daily lives, an Airbnb-style business for swimming pools and much more.
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!