- Are you an experienced Town Planner who has worked in the Yorkshire / North East regions?Do you want to work with a recognised leader in the planning sector and have access to a varied and exciting workload?Would you like to be rewarded well for your contribution and recognised for your achievements?Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a national consultancy who is looking to meet with Associate Planners in the area for an exciting new role in their central Leeds office.Ou
- LUXURY RETAILER SEEKS BRIGHT, NUMERATE MERCHANDISER TO JOIN THEIR HEAD OFFICE TEAM.AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR A CAREER IN FASHION WITH THIS RENOWNED BRANDMy Client is a luxury accessories and fashion retailer who is enjoying a period of unprecedented success. As a result they are looking for a merchandiser to join their Head Office team in London.
The role would suite an experienced assistant merchandiser looking to step up , or a Junior Merchandiser looking for an interesting new role.
- WELL KNOWN UK RETAIL LOOKING FOR A TALENTED SUPERSTAR TO JOIN THEIR AMAZING HEAD OFFICE IN LONDON - IF YOU ARE AN ASSISTANT/ JUNIOR MERCHANDISER LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER THIS BRAND IS FOR YOU!
*THIS IS NOT A VISUAL MERCHANDISING POSITION**FULL TIME - OFFICE BASED - SOUTH LONDON*My client is a highly recognised heritage brand with a fantastic product offering. In an every changing retail climate they are going through an time of change, evolving the brand to continue its success and growth.
- Service Contract Manager
If you are looking for a step up from Service Engineering to Management this role is for you.
Our client is a leading Audio Visual services provider and they are looking for a Service Contract Manager with a technical design background who specialises in audio visual solutions. They cover all areas of the corporate and public sector, providing install, maintenance and service contracts on their equipment.
Job Description* Audio Visual technical knowledge* Preparati
- via jobs.ac.ukThe University of Manchester - Department of Mathematics<br />Salary: Salary will be within the professorial scale according to relevant experience and qualifications.
- via jobs.ac.ukThe University of Edinburgh - College of Science and Engineering - School of Informatics<br />Salary: £41,526 - £49,553 (UE08) or £52,559 - £59,135 (UE09)
24 Jan 202023 Jan 202022 Jan 202021 Jan 202020 Jan 202018 Jan 202017 Jan 202016 Jan 202015 Jan 202014 Jan 2020
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!