- While we've seen quite a few doorbuster Nintendo Switch game deals for Black Friday, discounts on 2020 exclusives have been less common. Over the past day or so, however, retailers have started to offer modest deals on recent releases such as Super Mario 3D All-Stars and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (this deal has sadly ended, though). And now you can also save on Paper Mario: The Origami King at Amazon. Normally $60, the charming role-playing game is down to $50 for a limited time.As with m
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild remains one of the best Nintendo Switch games, even though it launched the same day as the console. If you're a big Breath of the Wild fan who can't wait for its upcoming sequel, Amazon has a great Black Friday deal on the wonderful official art book. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Creating a Champion is on sale for nearly 50% off, and this also happens to be the deluxe Hero's edition. Breath of the Wild Creating a Champion Hero Edition $52.48 (
- Persona 4 Golden is one of the most beloved RPGs of its era, but many fans of the series didn't get to play it back when it was a PlayStation Vita-exclusive. Today, the Steam version of Persona 4 Golden is only $12.79 at Fanatical. However, this is a one-day-only flash deal, and less than 24 hours remain to claim it.For comparison, Persona 4 Golden is usually priced at $20 on Steam, but it's currently discounted to $16 in Steam's Black Friday sale. Purchasing the game at Fanatical will get you a
- Over the past few days, rumors have circulated around the gaming industry that Marvel's Avengers sold well below Square Enix's expectations, which led to a disappointing financial quarter for the publisher. Now, an official transcript of a Square Enix investor briefing confirms that the game underperformed, which resulted in the publisher's HD Games division posting an overall loss."The HD Games sub-segment posted an operating loss as initial sales of Marvel’s Avengers were lower than we h
- The Black Friday deals keep rolling in as the weekend progresses, and the latest deal available at Amazon should be of interest to those browsing the Black Friday Nintendo eShop or Xbox Live sales. Though those sales are offering steep discounts on some great digital games, you can save even more money if you take advantage of a Black Friday deal on gift cards. Right now, Nintendo eShop gift cards and Xbox gift cards are available for 10% off at Amazon. (For those who prefer to shop at Best Buy,
- Jonathan Ferguson, a weapons expert and Keeper of Firearms & Artillery at the Royal Armouries, breaks down the iconic weaponry of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019, including the SIG MCX assault rifle, the Uzi submachine gun, the Dragunov sniper rifle, and a silenced Desert Eagle. Yes, you read that right.
- The PlayStation Plus Collection gives PS5 owners access to some of the biggest PS4 games as part of their standard PS Plus subscription, but you cannot claim the games via PS4. That led to a market of PS5 owners offering to sell access to these games via temporary guest logins on their console, but it appears this practice is resulting in bans. Here's how it works in a nutshell:PS5 owner offers to claim PS Plus Collection games for a PS4 owner.PS4 owner gives them their login details so the PS5
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla features a dynamic world to explore, filled with all manner of danger and mystery. If you're looking to start a fight and make some coin in the process, the Thousand Eyes merchants are happy to hand out contracts that will reward players with Opals that can be used to buy rare gear and exotic cosmetics.Many of these contracts revolve around a simple formula of being sent to assassinate an unlucky target: one who is usually near your location. A new bug around these cont
- Easy come, easy go. That's the motto anyone who watches streaming services should keep in mind, because shows and movies are leaving services just as often as they appear. And that makes sense for an independent service like Netflix or a multi-studio service like Hulu. Warner Bros., on the other hand, owns HBO Max as well as most, if not all, of the titles available on it. That includes the list below of new titles joining and leaving HBO Max in December.We can't help but wonder, then, why so ma
03 Dec 202002 Dec 202001 Dec 202030 Nov 202029 Nov 202027 Nov 202026 Nov 202025 Nov 202024 Nov 202023 Nov 2020
Follow @GamesUKnews on Twitter!