- Some great deals on the Switch are finally here. Get the Switch with Minecraft for $300, or pick up a Switch Lite with Sword or Shield for $30 off.
- They're orbaks, and did you notice their tusks?
- via MacworldEvery day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine. In the December issue
The December issue of Macworld features our review of the Apple Watch Series 5. We also review the new 10.2-inch iPad, Apple’s premier entry-level device. We’ve got all the new (and hidden!) features in macOS Catalina.Also in this
- This stylish four-door offers even more performance than the Revero GT on which it's based.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook this afternoon attended the Salesforce Dreamforce 2019 event, where he sat down with Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff to discuss how Apple and Salesforce "ignite productivity" on mobile devices.During the talk, Cook did share some of the ways that Apple and Salesforce work together, but he also covered many of his favorite talking points on Apple's values, environmental efforts, privacy focus, and his memories of Steve Jobs.
On innovation, Cook said that many people confuse with in
- Cook made the comments in a fireside chat with Marc Benioff at Salesforce's Dreamforce conference in San Francisco.
- The company is also launching a marketplace for protective gear.
- If you're a student or a teacher, you should know that Apple offers educational discounts on a variety of Apple products, along with cheaper Apple Music subscriptions and more.This guide provides details on the educational benefits that you can get from Apple as a student or a teacher along with eligibility requirements.
Apple's Educational Site
Apple has an entire separate site that's dedicated to students and teachers who are interested in buying Apple products at a discount, with the products
- The National Transportation Safety Board issues its findings on what went wrong in the autonomous vehicle accident that led to the death of a pedestrian in Arizona.
- The best deals from Best Buy including killer soundbars, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, laptops, Ring doorbells and more.
- The short-video app wants to bring joy to the world. Politics could get in the way.
- Big stores, big deals!
- The search giant will use its algorithms to tell you the news.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline could change from 1-800-273-8255 to 988.
- Earlier this week, do-it-yourself repair website iFixit shared its full teardown of the new 16-inch MacBook Pro, providing a closer look at its scissor switch keyboard, new thermal architecture, and other design tweaks.As it turns out, there is one more change. In an internal document to Apple Authorized Service Providers, obtained by MacRumors, Apple indicates the 16-inch MacBook Pro includes a new "lid angle sensor" that presumably monitors the opening and closing of the notebook and the preci
- Insults can bum you out, even when they come from a robot.
- Samsung's newest user interface is currently available in beta on Galaxy S10 and Note 10 phones.
- The grille and fascia echoes most of the company's crossovers.
- A security flaw in Android smartphones from companies like Google and Samsung allowed malicious apps to record video, take photos, and capture audio, uploading the content to a remote server sans user permission.The vulnerability was discovered by security firm Checkmarx, and was highlighted today by Ars Technica. The flaw had the potential to leave high-value targets open to having their surroundings illicitly recorded by their smartphones.Image via Checkmarx
Android is meant to prevent apps fr
- The Rise of Skywalker is coming to theaters this December. Here's everything we know so far.
- There's at least there's been some thought about one in the UK.
Review: Mophie's Juice Pack Access Case Gives Your iPhone 11's Already Great Battery Life a Modest BoostMophie is known for its smartphone battery cases, which provide you with a way to keep an iPhone battery topped off while not having to worry about carrying around a large portable USB battery. Continuing this trend, Mophie recently launched Juice Pack Access cases for the the latest iPhones: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
I've had a chance to check out the Juice Pack Access case for my iPhone 11 Pro Max for the past few weeks, and if you've ever used an iPhone battery case you
- Names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses were also captured in a cyber attack in October.
- Civil rights activists rally outside Twitter's headquarters.
- It's a great deal, but watch that you don't get mired in an expensive ecosystem.
- Apple this fall partnered with 100cameras, a nonprofit organization that aims to teach photography to adolescents, providing participating students at DRW College Prep in Chicago with the new iPhone 11.100cameras teaches the students how to use photography to tell their own stories about growing up in Chicago, using the iPhone 11 to capture photos. Angela Popplewell, 100cameras' co-founder, said that students were excited to use the new iPhone 11, and it was "incredible"
- Are you ready for some Reylo on Adam Driver's birthday?
- The ride-hailing company's two co-founders have become big sellers over the last two weeks.
- What should've been included at launch seems to be finally on the way.
- Whether you're looking for a clip-on Bluetooth speaker or a soundbar with built-in voice assistant, these are the best deals on wireless speakers this holiday.
- Your Daily Podcasts will make personalized recommendations on episodes to listen to next.
- $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent is just the start of Kohl's Black Friday deals on TVs, drones, speakers and more.
- Oculus' newest experience, The Under Presents, will blow your mind. I took an early dive.
- Can CEO Mark Zuckerberg show the social network is back on track?
- via MacworldIn the summer of 2018, Apple announced a dramatic overhaul of its mapping data. Not necessarily the Maps app (though that got a lot of new features in iOS 13), but the underlying data detailing the geography and locations of the world.The new maps are comprised of brand new data obtained by Apple itself, rather than a mashup of different third-party data sources. It’s not only much more detailed and accurate, it’s far faster and easier for Apple to update, providing a much bett
- The Germans are coming to a segment dominated thus far by the British.
- For those who take part in Lyft's Express Drive program, charging will be totally included, thanks to Electrify America.
- Sony is pulling out all the stops with an amazing trio of PS4 bundles for Black Friday.
- They're comfortable, they fold, they play for up to 60 hours on a charge -- and they're on sale.
- The latest labor agreement between the UAW and Ford provided some details on future vehicles.
- Separate issues surrounding each vehicle's battery assembly are to blame.
- We're seeing all-time low prices on every Apple Watch Series 4 model.
- They say the social media platform should respect the privacy choices of its users.
- John Boyega gets serious in Episode IX, which opens in a month.
- VR and Portal hardware are getting price cuts, but the Quest is just getting free software.
- Plus: Walmart is selling the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS for $170.
- The state's new anti-drug campaign lights up Twitter with jokes and memes.
- Air fryers can be inexpensive and space-saving, but could a convection oven or even a toaster oven still be your best bet?
- Satechi today released the new Type-C Aluminum Stand and Hub for Mac mini, which sits under the Mac mini and provides a collection of front-facing ports for convenience, similar to Satechi's iMac stand.
The six ports include a USB-C data port, three USB 3.0 ports, micro/SD card readers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The accessory also has built-in air vents that regulate temperature of the Mac mini.
Satechi is selling the Type-C Aluminum Stand and Hub for Mac mini at $79.99
- All of the best prices for Apple AirPods and Beats Wireless headphones.
24 Nov 201923 Nov 201922 Nov 201921 Nov 201920 Nov 201918 Nov 201917 Nov 201916 Nov 201915 Nov 201914 Nov 2019
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!