- Manning, in his first visit to the Giants’ complex, sat in on a quarterback meeting and gave tips on how the team’s offense might attack the Steelers on Sunday.
- Hilary Swank hits the catwalk at the 2016 Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show hosted by the Global Down Syndrome Foundation on Saturday (November 12) Denver, Colo.
The 42-year-old Million Dollar Baby actress was joined at the event by Jamie Foxx, Peyton Manning, Queen Latifah, and Mario Lopez, who co-hosted the event.
The star-studded fashion show raised over $2 million to benefit people with Down syndrome, such as Jamie‘s sister DeOndra Dixon, who walked the runway with Queen Latifah.
- Sofia Vergara rocks a leopard print top while on the set of her show Modern Family on Wendesday (November 9) in Los Angeles.
The 44-year-old actress was joined by former football pro Peyton Manning, who is set to have a guest starring role on the show.PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Peyton Manning
Peyton is rumored to be playing a baseball coach for Sofia‘s on-screen son Joe!She took to her Instagram to share a photo as they practiced lines together.“Just another day on the set
- Eli and Peyton Manning answer phone calls while attending the Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC Annual Charity Day to commemorate 9/11 on Monday morning (September 12) in New York City.
The football star brothers were joined by a bunch of celebs at the event, including Pamela Anderson, AnnaSophia Robb, Theo Rossi, Bridget Moynahan, Theo Rossi, Edie Falco, Tony Danza, Carla Gugino, Venus Williams, Robert De Niro and his wife Grace Hightower, and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
- Peyton Manning takes the mic at The Comedy Central Roast Of Rob Lowe held at Sony Studios on Saturday night (August 27) in Los Angeles.
The 40-year-old former NFL quarterback was joined on stage by David Spade, Ann Coulter, Pete Davidson, Nikki Glaser, Jewel, Ralph Maccio, and Rob Riggle.
Also in attendance that evening were Kate Walsh, Pete‘s girlfriend Cazzie David, Marlee Matlin, Marcia Gay Harden, and Rob‘s brother Chad Lowe.
“Game time ! @comedycentral roast of roblowe #lo
- Manning was Denver’s de facto drill sergeant over the last four seasons. The Broncos say they are just as fastidious in his wake as they were in his presence.
- The league said that after a seven-month investigation it had found “no credible evidence” that Manning was provided with or had used prohibited substances.
- Peyton Manning has been cleared in the investigation that he used performance-enhancing drugs during his lengthy career as a star NFL quarterback.
On Monday (July 25), the NFL released a statement saying they “found no credible evidence” to the Al-Jazeera America report that Peyton’s wife Ashley received shipments of HGH.
The league also said Ashley and Peyton were “fully cooperative with the investigation.” Fellow players, such as Tom Brady, also showed support for
- Justin Timberlake makes an appearance on stage to present the Icon Awards at the 2016 ESPY Awards on Wednesday (July 13) at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
The 35-year-old entertainer presented the award to three sports greats who all retired this year – basketball player Kobe Bryant, soccer player Abby Wambach, and football player Peyton Manning.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Justin Timberlake
During the show, Justin encouraged his fans to watch the story of Arthur Ashe Coura
- Peyton Manning makes his way out of the airport after touching down in New York City on Tuesday afternoon (July 5).
The 40-year-old former football player, who retired from the NFL earlier this year after a Super Bowl win with the Denver Broncos, carried a garment bag and his luggage to his car.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Peyton Manning
Jim Irsay, the owner of the Indianapolis Colts, the team that Peyton played for during the majority of his career, says that the former quarterback is
- Peyton Manning relaxes on the beach while celebrating Memorial Day weekend with a family vacation on Sunday (May 29) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
The 40-year-old former pro football player, who just retired from the NFL after a Super Bowl win earlier this year, was joined by his wife Ashley and their kids (not pictured).
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Peyton Manning
Petyon recently said that he almost signed with the Tennessee Titans instead of the Denver Broncos when he was a free agent in
- With quarterbacks expected to go 1-2 in this week’s N.F.L. draft, a look at some other times that happened.
- The pharmacist at the center of an Al Jazeera doping report, according to transcripts, told an undercover reporter he had access to the prescription pad of his fiancée, a nurse practitioner.
- The lawsuit, filed by eight unidentified women, says Tennessee created a “hostile sexual environment” through indifference toward assaults by athletes.
- With the retirement of Manning, who turns 40 in less than three weeks, the league loses a quarterback who was the headliner in any game in which he played.
- The Panthers selected quarterback Cam Newton first over all five years ago, and right behind him the Broncos chose Von Miller, who became the most valuable player of Super Bowl 50 by bedeviling Newton.
- Manning, the Denver Broncos quarterback, was among the most popular players in his 18 seasons in the N.F.L.
- The retiring Peyton Manning is distinguished by his prolific passing, his diligent preparation and the way he managed to maintain a pristine image.
- A 20-year-old sexual-assault accusation against Peyton Manning was reportedly cited by six women in a lawsuit against the University of Tennessee.
- The Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning gave an emotional goodbye to the National Football League after 18 seasons.
- It became a game of greatly diminished expectations, and Peyton Manning’s diminished skills as a passer. It did not make for a game bursting with life or producing a stirring broadcast.
- The former Eagles and Jets quarterback was acquired by the Broncos for a conditional 2017 draft pick.
- Denver lost Brock Osweiler, the heir apparent to Peyton Manning, as well as defensive end Malik Jackson and linebacker Danny Trevathan.
- The illustrator Bob Eckstein once again took in the big game with pen in hand.
- Peyton Manning gets emotional while giving his retirement announcement at the UCHealth Training Center on Monday morning (March 7) in Englewood, Col.
The 39-year-old football player announced his retirement from the NFL after 18 years as a quarterback. During the speech, he said some touching things about his wife Ashley Manning and their kids.
“There is no way to measure or properly express what a family like mine can mean,” Peyton said. “Ashley, your support is as potent a mo
- After news of Peyton Manning‘s retirement announcement after an incredible 18-year career, many have been praising his accomplishments.
Tom Brady, who played Peyton numerous times throughout their careers, just took to Facebook to praise the 39-year-old Broncos quarterback.
“Congratulations Peyton, on an incredible career. You changed the game forever and made everyone around you better. It’s been an honor,” Tom posted on Facebook.
Tom and Peyton have continuously praised
- Super Bowl winning quarterback and five time NFL MVP Peyton Manning is reportedly set to retire, the Denver Broncos have confirmed.“When you look at everything Peyton has accomplished as a player and person, it’s easy to see how fortunate we’ve been to have him on our team,” John Elway, Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and General Manager, said in a statement. “Peyton was everything that we thought he was and even more—not only for the f
- Kristen Wiig dresses up in costume as football player Peyton Manning while making an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Thursday (February 11) in New York City.
The 42-year-old actress, who stars in the new film Zoolander 2, did the full interview in character as the Super Bowl champ!
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Wiig
Just the night before, the actual Peyton appeared on the program to talk about winning the Super Bowl with his team, the Denver Broncos.Jimmy I
- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning, younger brother of Denver Broncos Super Bowl winning quarterback Peyton Manning, became the talk of the weekend when his face became a meme!
Eli, 35, watched as the Broncos scored the game winning touchdown, but instead of looking like he was celebrating with the rest of his family, he remained extremely somber. In the video clip, Eli and Peyton‘s family, including dad and mom Archie and Olivia, brother Cooper, and more are all cheering on!
- Peyton Manning and his four-year-old twins Marshall and Mosley wave at the crowd during a champion’s parade in honor of the Denver Broncos Super Bowl win on Monday (February 8) in Anaheim, Calif.
The 39-year-old quarterback recently talked about what he would be doing post-Super Bowl win!
“Our kids are four and they are in Pre-K and the teachers say, ‘You really shouldn’t pull them out of school.’ We are pulling them out! We are going somewhere and we are going to g
- Peyton Manning‘s post Super Bowl 50 celebration speech had many wondering what was up when he seemingly had some product placement for Budweiser beer.
“I want to go kiss my wife and my kids. I want to go hug my family. I’m going to drink a lot of Budweiser tonight, Tracy. I promise you that,” the 39-year-old Broncos quarterback told reporters after winning the big game.
Head of marketing communications for Anheuser-Busch, Lisa Weser, clarified that they did not pay Peyton
- Eli Manning didn’t exactly look thrilled when his brother Peyton won the 2016 Super Bowl on Sunday (February 7).
The 35-year-old had an unconventional reaction to the win in a video of the game’s broadcast captured by a viewer on Vine.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Eli Manning
The clip is ironically captioned, “Eli is FIRED UP!” Watch below!
Earlier in the week, Eli had mentioned he thought Peyton would make a good coach for the New York Giants.10+ pictures inside
- Peyton Manning holds his two kids in his arms while celebrating the Denver Broncos’ big win at Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night (February 7) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif.
The 39-year-old quarterback welcomed his four-year-old twins Marshall and Mosley to the field to celebrate his victory.
WHO IS PEYTON MANNING’S WIFE? Get to know Ashley Manning right here!
In his post-game interview, Peyton was asked to comment on the rumors that he is going to retire after the Super B
- Peyton Manning basks in the glory of his win after pulling off a victory at the 2016 Super Bowl on Sunday (February 7) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif.
The 39-year-old Denver Broncos quarterback was asked live on camera to confirm or deny if he will be retiring after his win tonight.
“I got some good advice from Tony Dungy, who is going into the Hall of Fame and is my old coach, and he said, ‘Don’t make an emotional decision.’ This has been an emotional week
- Imagine this: Manning, who this season has been coy about whether he will retire, acknowledges that 18 seasons of being an N.F.L. quarterback are more than enough.
- Peyton Manning and Cam Newton got in some practice before the big game started at the 2016 Super Bowl on Sunday (February 7) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif.
Peyton is the quarterback for the Denver Broncos while Cam is the quarterback for the Carolina Panthers.
This is possibly the last time that Peyton will play a football game as it is rumored that he will be retiring after tonight’s game.Make sure to see our posts to get to know Peyton‘s wife Ashley and Cam‘s
- Peyton Manning is the father of four-year-old twins named Mosley and Marshall… and they are so cute!
The 39-year-old Denver Broncos quarterback, who will be playing in the 2016 Super Bowl tonight, has brought his kids to football practices and red carpet events in the past. See some of the photos from those public event outings in the gallery.
Peyton and his wife Ashley Manning have been together for over 20 years and married since 2001. Make sure to read our other post to know more about
- There are only a matter of hours left until the 2016 Super Bowl kicks off and the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers face off in the biggest sporting event of the year.
The Broncos are led by quarterback Peyton Manning, who is possibly retiring after the game, and the Panthers are anchored by quarterback Cam Newton, who is making his first Super Bowl appearance this year.
So… who is going to win the game this year? Vote in the poll below to let your voice be heard!
Tune in at 6:30pm
- Peyton Manning will be playing with his team, the Denver Broncos, during the 2016 Super Bowl tonight… so let’s take a moment to meet his wife Ashley Thompson Manning!
The couple has been married since 2001 and Peyton was first introduced to Ashley before he ever went to college.Peyton and Ashley are the parents to two children – four-year-old twins Marshall and Mosley!
If you don’t much about Ashley, it’s because she has stayed out of the spotlight for nearly the e
- Peyton Manning answers all sorts of questions at the Super Bowl Opening Night media day held at SAP Center on Monday evening (February 1) in San Jose, Calif.
The 39-year-old star quarterback of the Denver Broncos was most asked about the possibility of his retirement after Super Bowl 50.
“I don’t know the answer to that,” Peyton told reporters. “I think one thing I’ve done well all season and the team has done well all season is stay in the moment and focus on the t
- Peyton Manning‘s four-year-old son Marshall stole the show at his post AFC Championship game press conference held at Sports Authority Field on Sunday (January 24) in Denver, Colo.
The 39-year-old quarterback and his team, the Denver Broncos, won the game and will be going to the 2016 Super Bowl to play against the Carolina Panthers.
Peyton brought Marshall on stage with him and for the most part, he hid behind his dad while he spoke with the media. Marshall occasionally peeked out to see
- Tom Brady is showing his support for fellow NFL quarterback Peyton Manning amid accusations that he used human growth hormones.
The 38-year-old New England Patriots quarterback spoke out about the allegations in his weekly interview with WEEI radio show.
“Peyton is, I would consider him a good friend,” Tom said. “You hate to see your good friends go through anything like that.”
“He’s been a great player for this league, for his teams, for his organizations. He
- Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was accused of human growth hormone use in an explosive Al Jazeera story that was released on Saturday (December 26).
The 39-year-old star quarterback was accused of taking human growth hormone (HGH) during the 2011 NFL season while receiving treatment for a serious injury at the Guyer Institute in Indianapolis. Peyton played for the Indianapolis Colts at that time.
“It stings me, whoever this guy is, to insinuate that I cut corners, I broke NFL ru
- Peyton Manning’s third interception gave Cleveland the ball in overtime, but Denver’s defense got the ball back to Manning, who drove the Broncos in range for a winning field goal.
- Look at any defensive metric, and there is a good chance the Broncos are at or near the top of the list.
- Manning threw for 324 yards and two touchdowns, but the Broncos still haven’t clicked on offense.
- The outcry has gotten so bad in Denver, some are calling for the Broncos quarterback to retire now, before things get worse
- Thirty-five seconds left, score tied. You have the ball at your own 20. Do you pass downfield, or fall on the ball? Andy Reid tried a running play.
- Questions about Peyton Manning’s arm are growing louder, and the Chiefs looked strong last week in a win at Houston.
- Peyton Manning and Joe Flacco’s teams combined for six field goals in Denver’s 19-13 victory on Sunday; the game’s two touchdowns came off interceptions.
Follow @NewsPManning on Twitter!