- Donna and Len say they are estranged from their handsome, college-educated son, Brandon, who is on the run from the law after leading the police on a 29-mile car chase.Brandon says he’s “peacefully resisting” a federal arrest warrant by leaving town and heading to Hollywood to become a rock star. But Brandon’s parents aren’t blaming just him for making a mess of his life. They say they also blame his new wife, Chloe, who encouraged Brandon to “follow his dream
- Dr. Phil continues his conversation with Tom and Karen who say their 15-year-old daughter, Madison, is out of control. Both parents say if one troubled teen wasn’t enough, Madison is now corrupting her 13-year-old sister, Liz.Tom and Karen say they are so terrified of their two teenage daughters that every night they put their house on lockdown and barricade themselves into their bedroom to avoid attacks. Karen says Liz has become Madison’s partner in crime and now the 13-year-old ha
“Police Called 100 Times On Our Car Stealing, Drug Taking, Dad Beating, Beautiful 15-Year-Old Daughter Who is Now Corrupting Her Younger Sister”Tom and Karen say their 15-year-old daughter, Madison, is out of control.Tom says he has served seven tours of duty in the Middle East commanding troops but says he has faced his scariest and most dangerous enemy in his own home. Tom and Karen say the police have been called 100 times and Madison has been charged four times with domestic abuse for physically attacking Tom. In addition, they claim Madison has stolen their car 30 times, and most recently, Tom says Madison was in an 80-mile-per-hou
- Elora claims her mother, Vicki, is sometimes “the worst mom in history” and acts more like a selfie-taking teenager than a responsible parent.When Elora was growing up, she says Vicki, who has her master’s degree in clinical psychology, took the easy way out when it came to dealing with the stress of Elora’s difficult teen years. She says her mother put her in the psych ward three times and even put her in foster care. Elora says she is now worried about her 8-year-old br
- How to deal with your mooching child: ow.ly/eVfu309j0Bf #ParentingTips https://t.co/UMFEapeXC7
- A Dr. Phil exclusive: Music legend David Cassidy sits down with Dr. Phil to discuss his dementia diagnosis and the future of his career. All-new Wednesday.
- Harmony claims her brother, Brandon, is a manipulator who controls their parents to get what he wants.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Caught in the middle of a family feud?“My parents enable my brother and his lifestyle and behavior,” Harmony says. “I wish my father would show more tough love on my brother. I wish he would just put his foot down and tell him to go get a job or ‘We will not pay for your food anymore. You cannot stay in our home rent-free.’”WATCH:&nb
- Cindy and Jim say they are fed up with their 35-year-old son, Brandon. They say he’s a lazy moocher who refuses to get a job and has spray painted everything from the toilet seat to the light switches in their house, causing $15,000 of damage. They also say he likes to dress up like his favorite superhero and go on nighttime vigilante missions.“It’s exhausting living with him, and it wasn’t always like that,” Cindy tells Dr. Phil on Friday’s episode.TELL
- Brandon says he feels misunderstood by many people, including his parents with whom he lives.
“My parents don’t understand how my mind works. It’s über creative and it overpowers me,” he says. “It’s hard being persecuted for what you can’t help.”TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Caught in the middle of a family feud?The 35-year-old admits he likes to wear superhero costumes and go on nighttime vigilante missions.
“One of my pastimes is light-sab
- Cindy and Jim say they are fed up with their 35-year-old son, Brandon, who lives with them. They say he’s a moocher who refuses to get a job, sleeps all day and has destroyed their house with spray paint. They also say he wears superhero costumes and claims to go on vigilante missions. The parents say living with their entitled son has become unbearable and they are at their wits’ end.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Huge family drama?In the video above, Dr. Phil points out how he believes
Unemployed 35-Year-Old: ‘I Don’t Know How To Fix A Lot Of Things That I Believe Are Broken Inside Of Me’Brandon is unemployed, lives at home and says he likes to wear superhero costumes and go on vigilante missions. The 35-year-old, who at one time had a record deal and potential rap career, says he’s struggled to get to the top of his career, but it just hasn’t happened yet.His parents say he’s a lazy moocher who sleeps all day and only wants to work in management.
“Why should somebody give you that job when someone else has worked themselves up through the ranks, earned c
- Cindy and Jim say their 35-year-old son, Brandon, refuses to grow up and acts more like his 5-year-old brother than a grown man.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Huge family drama?“Brandon loves to wear superhero costumes. He’ll be out in the backyard running around with lightsabers and swords. And he’ll be jumping off the decking, and chairs and tables,” Cindy says. “It’s, like, so weird!”WATCH: What It’s Like For Young Man Who Says His Mind ‘O
- Robin McGraw says she wants to help every woman look and feel her best. That’s why she says she created her new Robin McGraw Revelation luxury skincare collection.
“I created all of these products with some very serious results,” Robin says, “but I wanted to give them some really fun names.”TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Conflict so big it needs a Dr. Phil solution?One of these new products is Face It, You Look Amazing! a serum that has four unique peptides that relax an
- Brandon admits that he likes to wear superhero costumes and says they protect him from the world. The 35-year-old also says he likes to have light saber fights in his backyard and go on nighttime vigilante missions.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a story Dr. Phil won’t believe?“I do feel misunderstood,” says Brandon, who adds that his mind is “uber creative” and “overpowers him.” “It’s hard being persecuted for what you can’t help.&rdquo
- Brandon says he’s been rapping since he was 13 and has written 2,000 songs that he says he knows are hits.“I know that I’m on the level with many people I admire. I’m on the level with Kanye, with [Eminem], with all the greats,” says Brandon.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: In conflict and need resolution?He says he created an alter ego rap star persona named Ceeza Caprice when he was growing up, and even had a record deal.
“What I wanted to be when I was 21 and gro
- How to spot a potential abuser: ow.ly/IlJ5309gLQv #RelationshipAdvice https://t.co/sVMDP8Xgt3
Take this quiz to find out whether your #relationship is unhealthy and could be dangerous: ow.ly/LgBK309gLL5 https://t.co/YkFuI8eTs0Take this quiz to find out whether your #relationship is unhealthy and could be dangerous: ow.ly/LgBK309gLL5 https://t.co/YkFuI8eTs0
‘You’re Just Avoiding, Deflecting And Filibustering’ Says Dr. Phil When Guest Won’t Answer His QuestionJoshua admits he told his family that he’s Jesus Christ, but says they weren’t ready for that message. Now he claims they’re persecuting him. Joshua’s dad, Willie, younger brother, Tommy, and ex-girlfriend, Jem all claim he’s delusional. Willie says his son dropped out of college, quit the National Guard and went through a “wizard phase” all before announcing that he is the second coming of Jesus. “I think Josh is using this craziness he
Woman Claims Ex Who Told Her He Believes He’s Jesus Would Lecture Her ‘For Hours On-End – Until I Was Drained Mentally’Jem says she dated Joshua for a year; asserting she was attracted by his “New Age” way of thinking. “It’s always been very abnormal and unusual – and at first that intrigued me,” she says. She says that was before she realized he had manipulated her into following him. She claims Joshua told her he was channeling “ascended masters,” and eventually claimed he was Jesus.On Thursday’s Dr. Phil, Jem claims Joshua tortured her by making her take s
- “My brother’s arrogance has made him believe that he is superior to everyone else,” says Tommy of older brother, Joshua.
Joshua’s family says he’s told them he believes he is the second coming of Jesus, and Tommy says that’s ripped their family apart. “When Joshua tells me that God speaks through him – I believe that I’ve lost touch with my brother.”Joshua says he feels like when he told his family he was Jesus, they weren’t
- “I think Joshua is a spiritual viper trying to suck my spirit out – and he’s not Jesus,” says Joshua’s father, Willie. He claims Joshua is delusional. Willie says Joshua went from being an “A student” to a National Guardsman serving in Iraq, to living life as a “wizard” – to believing he’s the second coming of Jesus Christ.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Is unbelievable drama dividing your family?“Josh stated to me that he has &ls
‘I Was Ignorant. I Didn’t Know What I Was Doing,’ Says Man Whose Ex Claims He Used God To Justify Manipulating HerJem claims her ex-boyfriend, Joshua, told her he believed he was a king in a past life, channeled “ascended masters,” and at one point believed he was Jesus Christ. Jem claims he used this belief to justify manipulating her, starving her, forcing her to take scalding baths , and choking her when she told him she wanted to leave him.“I am really sorry for what you went through – I really am,” says Joshua on Thursday’s Dr. Phil. It’s the first time the for
‘I Am A True Prophet Of The Lord’ Claims Homeless Veteran Whose Ex Alleges He Used God To Manipulate Her“I am an Apostle, anointed by The Lord, Joshua,” declares the man (also named Joshua), who claims “I am a true prophet of The Lord.”
Currently homeless, Joshua says he sometimes stays in a shelter and sometimes sleeps on a park bench. He says he spends his days walking, and talking with people. “Where I preach is where I go to get connected.”TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Is unbelievable drama dividing your family?
The former National Guardsman, who served in
‘He Tried To Get Me To Give Up Food And Live On God’s Energy,’ Says Woman Who Claims Ex-Boyfriend Has A ‘Messiah Complex’“When I first met Josh, I was intrigued by his seemingly mysterious New Age thinking,” says Jem. She claims her now ex-boyfriend told her he could channel “ascended masters,” and eventually claimed that he was Jesus and that one day he would have the ability to fly. That was nearly three years ago.
“He was extremely manipulative and controlling,” says Jem. She’s alleging that – during the year they dated – Joshua used what she now says
Dr. Phil To Guest: ‘It’s Offensive To My Sensibilities For Someone To Use Jesus Christ, The Lord, The Holy Spirit To Justify Ridiculous Behavior’Joshua says he regrets his ex-girlfriend, Jem, was hurt when she was with him. Jem claims Joshua told her he believed he was Jesus Christ and used that to justify manipulating her, starving her (he says they were fasting), and choking her when she told him she wanted to leave him.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Accusations causing a rift in your relationship?When Dr. Phil asks him if God – The Father tells him to attack women, Joshua says what happened to Jem “wasn’t my will. It was
Are you considering #divorce? Tell us your story and you could be on the show: ow.ly/iqmR309g9pm #DrPhil https://t.co/PcRI9BhnYAAre you considering #divorce? Tell us your story and you could be on the show: ow.ly/iqmR309g9pm #DrPhil https://t.co/PcRI9BhnYA
Consider the following when you experience a loss in your life: ow.ly/ZitF309eqQz https://t.co/DmDQ7zuZBnConsider the following when you experience a loss in your life: ow.ly/ZitF309eqQz https://t.co/DmDQ7zuZBn
- How to give and receive support: ow.ly/5lc3309eqUG https://t.co/dAUTqnEm5a
Never be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship. #WednesdayWisdom #qotd https://t.co/xOkat0qZTRNever be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship. #WednesdayWisdom #qotd https://t.co/xOkat0qZTR
- Hector Campos shot and killed his neighbor Ana Weed on January 24, 2017. He claims it was self-defense, but Weed’s family says they believe it was an act of revenge after tensions between the families had been mounting for months.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?In the video above from his exclusive interview with Dr. Phil, Campos, who says he had had previous confrontations with Weed, tells his story of the events the day he shot Weed through the hear
- On January 24, 2017, Ana Weed, a mother and grandmother, was shot through the heart by Hector Campos, a man who lived next door to her and her family. Ana’s mother, Virginia Montalvo and her husband, Scott Weed, say the tension between their family and Campos had been mounting since Ana had helped Campos’ wife return to Mexico with their baby daughter. They claim that Campos’ wife was verbally and emotionally abused by Campos and that once he learned that their family was
- When Hector Campos shot and killed his neighbor Ana Weed on January 24, 2017, he claimed it was self-defense. He said that Weed’s dogs and Weed attacked him while he was in his driveway cleaning out a car, and that he shot her to end the attack.However, Weed’s family claim it was a premeditated action and that Campos was upset with Weed for helping his wife and baby daughter return to Mexico. They claim Weed, who had just had neck surgery, couldn’t even lift her arms above his
- Hector Campos shot and killed his neighbor, Ana Weed, in the driveway in front of their homes on January 24, 2017. Campos claims it was an act of self-defense after he alleges Weed’s dogs and Weed attacked him. Weed’s family claims Campos was out for revenge after months of tension between the neighbors.After Dr. Phil hears Campos’ story of events of the day he shot Weed through the heart, he asks Campos, “What would you do differently?”“I don’t know if
- Scott Weed’s wife, Ana, was shot and killed by their neighbor, Hector Campos, on January 24, 2017, in what Weed describes as an act of revenge. Although the neighbors had reportedly been feuding for months, Campos claims the shooting was self-defense after he says Ana and her dogs attacked him.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Life in crisis?In the video above, Weed recalls what he says happened the day his wife was killed. He says that after hearing what sounded like a gunshot, he looked out
- Hector Campos says he lived peacefully next door to Ana and Scott Weed in the quiet community of Spring, Texas for 12 years. But he says their relationship grew contentious after his wife gave birth to their daughter in 2016.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?In an exclusive interview with Dr. Phil airing Wednesday, Campos says that when his wife’s mother came to visit from Mexico to see her granddaughter, she would go next door and visit with Ana’
- On January 24, 2017, Hector Campos shot his neighbor Ana Weed in the heart killing her. He claims it was self-defense, but her family says they believe it was an act of revenge.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: In conflict and need resolution?Campos says the neighbors had lived side by side for 12 years without any issues, and claims it wasn’t until he and his wife had a baby that tensions started to rise between him and Weed’s family. Campos says he believes his mother-in-law was “sl
- Neighbors Hector Campos and Ana Weed reportedly got into an altercation in their driveways on January 24, 2017 that ended in Weed dying after being shot in the heart by Campos. Campos, who says that he shot Weed in self-defense, says tensions had been rising between the two since he learned Weed helped his wife return to Mexico with their baby daughter and since she and her husband had allegedly threatened him with violence.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Conflict so big it needs a Dr. Phil solution?O
- Hector Campos shot and killed his neighbor Ana Weed after the two reportedly got into an altercation in the driveway in front of their homes in Spring, Texas. Campos claims he shot Weed in self-defense after he says he was attacked by Weed and her dogs. But her family says they believe he was out for revenge after a months-long feud.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: In conflict and need resolution?In the video above from Dr. Phil’s exclusive interview with Campos, Dr. Phil questions Campos’
Are you and a family member currently arguing over a money issue? Tell us your story: ow.ly/Bj13309eqAL… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Are you and a family member currently arguing over a money issue? Tell us your story: ow.ly/Bj13309eqAL… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- What to do when you are wrongly accused: ow.ly/Elrd309dALg https://t.co/dFWkmEddpY
- How to identify and define 5 different types of abuse: ow.ly/tZ3i309dADJ https://t.co/e1j6fJkE1n
Is your child being groomed by a predator? ow.ly/vt8w309dArB #ParentingAdvice https://t.co/PI6Dn1a978Is your child being groomed by a predator? ow.ly/vt8w309dArB #ParentingAdvice https://t.co/PI6Dn1a978
‘You Said You’d Had Her In Ways That I As A Husband Never Will,’ Claims Man To Wife’s Alleged AbuserAngie claims her former stepfather, Ralph, sexually abused her. Ralph insists Angie is lying.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Huge family drama?When Dr. Phil asks Ralph if he ever boasted to anyone about what he is accused of doing to Angie, he denies it. But Angie’s husband, Rich, claims that before he married her, Ralph bragged – to him – about having his way with her.“You said you’d had her in ways that I as a husband never will,” says Rich to Ralph. “It&rsq
Woman Claims Former Stepdad Wanted Custody Of Her Daughter So He Tried To Scare Off Her Future HusbandAngie says Ralph divorced her mother, Leta, after she took her daughter, Hannah, and left their home. Angie and Hannah both claim Ralph molested each of them when they lived under his and Leta’s roof. But Angie claims the alleged abuse continued even after the family split up. “Ralph left my mom, and then he started mentally terrorizing me,” she claims.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Accusations causing a rift in your relationship?Angie says she gave Leta a spare key to her apartment
Follow @Dr_Phil_News on Twitter!