- Simon and Abba were two of 11 foster and adopted siblings rescued from their parents’ home in 2005 after law enforcement discovered the living conditions in the home. Simon and most of his siblings were spending time in cages surrounded by wire and wired with an alarm to alert their parents if they tried to leave.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?The parents, Sharen and Michael Gravelle, were eventually convicted of four felony accounts of child endange
- When Simon was 2 years old, he was adopted by Michael and Sharen Gravelle. The Gravelles house eventually grew to be filled with 11 fostered and adopted children.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Is unbelievable drama dividing your family?But Simon claims the house was anything but happy. He claims he and most of his siblings were “treated like animals” and spent time confined in cages. Watch more of his story here.When he was 8, the Gravelles were arrested and the children were moved to oth
Teen Says She Asked Parents If She Could Sleep In A Cage: ‘I Wanted To Be Like The Rest Of My Siblings’Abba says she was a newborn when she was adopted by Michael and Sharen Gravelle, who went on to foster and adopt a total of 11 children. While Abba says she was close with her siblings, she said they had very different experiences growing up in the Gravelle household.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?“My brothers and sisters were kept in cages. I was the only one that slept in a bed. I would even ask my parents if I could sleep in a cage because I wante
- In 2005, authorities removed 11 children from the home of Michael and Sharen Gravelle after law enforcement discovered that their adopted and foster kids, aged 1-14, were spending time confined in stacked cages surrounded by wire and wired with an alarm, and the home smelled of urine.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?At the time, the Gravelle’s reportedly said they built enclosures to protect their special needs children from themselves and each other &
- Carlyle says when he went to meet Sharen and Michael Gravelle about helping them take care of their children on the weekends, he was shocked by what he saw at their home.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a story Dr. Phil won’t believe?“Sharen referred to all of the 11 children as monkeys. I thought that it was racist. I was appalled,” Carlyle claims. “Michael looked me right dead in the eyes and said, ‘I consider myself to be Moses leading these children to the promise
- “Most people, when they talk about their childhood, a lot of times they talk about these great memories. My childhood was far from that,” says Simon. “I spent most of my early childhood locked up in a cage.”TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?When Simon was 2 years old, he was adopted by Sharen and Michael Gravelle. He claims that he and the 10 other foster and adopted kids were “treated like animals” and most were forced to
- Simon and Abba were removed from the home of Michael and Sharen Gravelle in 2005 after it was discovered that many of the Gravelle’s fostered and adopted children spent time in cages.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?Simon claims most of his siblings were “treated like animals” and were rarely allowed to leave the cages.Abba says that she carries enormous guilt because she says she was treated better than her siblings — allowed to slee
Former Sheriff Describes What He Says It Was Like Inside House Where 11 Kids Were Rescued From Abusive ParentsIn 2005, authorities removed 11 children ranging from ages 1-14 from the home of Michael and Sharen Gravelle. When law enforcement entered the home, they say they discovered multiple stacked cages surrounded by chicken wire where most of the children were forced to spend time.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?In the video above, Dick Sutherland, who was the Sheriff of Huron County in 2005 and one of the first responders to the Gravelle home, describes what el
- There is no set timetable for #grieving. ow.ly/aaFx30ba7hu
Is your "monster-in-law" creating conflict in your life? Tell us your story: ow.ly/ngTZ30b02uv #DrPhil https://t.co/LPAsXLv4RQIs your "monster-in-law" creating conflict in your life? Tell us your story: ow.ly/ngTZ30b02uv #DrPhil https://t.co/LPAsXLv4RQ
- 10 questions to ask your #doctor about every drug, every time. ow.ly/Hp1c30ba6Un
‘You Can’t Be In That Relationship And Trust Yourself To Make Good Judgements,’ Says Dr. Phil To Guest Whose Husband Allegedly Abused Their KidsTen-year-old Dominic died in 2015, from an overdose of hydrocodone and sepsis. His parents, Joseph and Jennifer, have been charged with criminal child abuse in connection with his death.
The couple’s 17-year-old daughter, Rebecca says she’s angry with Jennifer because she feels her mother spends all her time focusing on Joseph, instead of her surviving children.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Accusations causing a rift in your relationship?Joseph, who strongly denies family members’
- “I refuse to choose between my children and my husband. I love my husband and I love my kids,” says Jennifer; an RN who, along with her husband, Joseph, has been charged with criminal child abuse in connection with the death of the couple’s 10-year-old son, Dominic. The boy died in 2015, as a result of hydrocodone toxicity in combination with sepsis.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Have a headline-making story in a small town?Joseph is currently incarcerated on a probation violation.
- Emily says she didn’t have a good childhood. She claims her father, Joseph, abused her, her siblings, and their mother Jennifer, daily. “One night he came in my room and started hitting me with a belt,” says Emily. “He repeatedly told me to get out of his house and to leave – I was kicked out of the house.”TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Life in crisis?Emily says Joseph isn’t “all bad,” though, and says she always forgives him. “I love my dad
- There are now more former smokers than there are current smokers in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.Amanda can proudly say she is one of them. The young mom says she finally kicked the habit because she wanted to lead a healthier life for her and her children.“I knew that I wanted to be a better influence on my kids,” she says. “I didn’t want them to start smoking.” Amanda says she was a full-blown smoker by eighth
- Jennifer and her husband, Joseph, are being charged with criminal child abuse in the 2015 death of their 10-year-old son, Dominic. Joseph is currently incarcerated on a probation violation, while Jennifer, who is free, says she’s working to get her husband out of jail. The case is pending.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Life in crisis?The couple says their child died from sepsis, and an overdose of hydro hydrocodone, which they were giving him for pain from a bruised hip.
Jennifer, who is a reg
- Brothers Dominic and Ezekiel, died several years apart. Ezekiel died in 2007 as an infant. The children’s mother, Jennifer, says Ezekiel’s death was SIDS-related. Dominic died in 2015 from hydrocodone toxicity in combination with sepsis at age 10. Jennifer and her husband, Joseph, are currently facing charges of criminal child abuse in connection with Dominic’s death. The case is pending.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Life in crisis?The boys’ older sister, Rebecca, claims it&
Man Claims He And His Wife Were Charged With Child Abuse Because They Pursued A Medical Negligence Suit In Son’s DeathJoseph says neither he nor his wife, Jennifer, is responsible for the death of their 10-year-old son, Dominic. The couple says they were charged with criminal child abuse after the boy died in 2015 from a hydrocodone overdose and sepsis.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Life in crisis?Jennifer, a registered nurse, says she gave Dominic a half-dose just one time from her own prescription because she claims he was in agony from a hip injury. She claims the child’s doctor later prescribed the same d
‘I Shouldn’t Be A Nurse … I Shouldn’t Be A Mom,’ Says RN Who Acknowledges She Missed Signs Her Child Was DyingJennifer and Joseph’s 10-year-old son, Dominic, died in 2015 from sepsis and an overdose of hydrocodone. The couple was arrested and charged with criminal child abuse.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Accusations causing a rift in your relationship?Jennifer, who is a registered nurse, says her son had a painful hip injury for which she gave him half a pill from her own medication before his doctor prescribed the same drug and dosage for him. She says she believes Dominic died because he couldn&rsq
- Jennifer and Joseph have both been charged in connection with the death of their 10-year-old son, Dominic, in 2015 from a hydrocodone overdose and sepsis.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Accused of something terrible?Jennifer and Joseph also lost a 2-month-old infant son, Ezekiel, to SIDS, in 2007.
Joseph is currently in jail on a probation violation. Rebecca, who claims her dad is abusive, says she’s angry with Jennifer because “It seems like her only focus is to get him out of jail.&rdqu
- Could your child be headed down a dangerous path? ow.ly/xyGI30b4jN1 #ParentingAdvice
Does your loved one have a strange addiction or obsession? Tell us your story: ow.ly/e42q30b02pW #DrPhil https://t.co/Ye3gMD2WUEDoes your loved one have a strange addiction or obsession? Tell us your story: ow.ly/e42q30b02pW #DrPhil https://t.co/Ye3gMD2WUE
If you're in the LA area, catch @HundredHanded at Lucky Strike Live on Thursday! ow.ly/PCgP30b4jHq #MusicMonday #ProudDadIf you're in the LA area, catch @HundredHanded at Lucky Strike Live on Thursday! ow.ly/PCgP30b4jHq #MusicMonday #ProudDad
- Sisters Sydney and Raechel say once they revealed to their mother that her father, their grandfather, molested them, their family has fallen apart. They say that after he was sentenced to 86 years in prison, their mom’s family turned their backs on them and their mom, claiming, they say, that their mom fabricated the accusations. Now, they say their mom, Cindi, is filled with anger and cannot stop reliving the trauma — and they are ready to move on.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Is your f
- After watching an episode of Dr. Phil four years ago about a 15-year-old girl who was raped by members of a football team, Cindi says she was compelled to talk to her young children about what to do in case they ever witnessed sexual abuse. She says she was shocked to learn what her daughter’s had told her: they had been sexually abused by their grandfather, Clyde, Cindi’s father.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Life in crisis?In the video above, Cindi recalls the day in detail, includ
- When Sydney and Raechel were 10 and 8, they were sexually abused by their mother’s father. They revealed this seven years later and since then, they say their family has been torn apart. They say they testified against their grandfather and he is now serving 86 years in prison, but that their mom can’t seem to let the past go.“We had this man put in prison, and I want to move forward, and my mother won’t let me,” says Sydney. “My mother is hard-headed, loud an
- Cindi admits that she has been filled with rage since learning that her two young daughters were sexually abused by her father. She says anger and guilt have consumed her, driving a wedge between her and her daughters and almost destroying her marriage. She says she reached out to Dr. Phil for help because she doesn’t know how to stop raging and move forward with her life.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Life in crisis?In the video above, Dr. Phil offers Cindi – and anyone who needs he
Mother Describes Enormous Burden Of Guilt She Says She Feels Because Her Daughters Were Molested By Her FatherCindi says ever since she learned that her father molested her daughters when they were 8 and 10, her life has been in chaos. She admits that she is full of rage and sometimes her daughters and husband are the recipients of her lashing out.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Is your family a stressed mess?Cindi also reveals she feels enormous guilt for what happened to her daughters and her behavior in the aftermath.“I am racked with guilt,” she says in the video above from Monday’s epis
- Cindi says after watching an episode of Dr. Phil about a young girl who had been raped by members of a football team, she had a discussion with her children about what to do if they ever find themselves in a similar situation. She says she never expected the reaction she saw from her two teen daughters.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Conflict so big it needs a Dr. Phil solution?“My oldest daughter, Sydney, became really uptight and angry. She jumped up off the couch and she said, ‘Your dad
- Cindi admits that she has been filled with rage ever since learning four years ago that her father molested her daughters – a secret their mother says she heard for the first time in seven years. Her father was sentenced to 86 consecutive years in prison, but she says the “nightmare” is far from over.TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Life in crisis?Cindi claims her extended family no longer speaks to her because they are convinced she made up the accusations. And Cindi’s imm
- Cindi says four years ago, her daughters shared with her that they had been sexually abused by her father, their grandfather. The girls testified against their grandfather and he was sentenced to 86 years in prison and now, Cindi says her extended family has turned their backs on her, accusing her of making up the allegations.
TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Is your family a stressed mess?“They are convinced I made this up and forced my children to lie about it,” Cindi claims. “I nev
Do you know someone refusing to act their age? Tell us your story: ow.ly/AWGT30b02kN #DrPhil https://t.co/Wj19giP16XDo you know someone refusing to act their age? Tell us your story: ow.ly/AWGT30b02kN #DrPhil https://t.co/Wj19giP16X
Ask yourself these questions to determine if getting married is right for you. ow.ly/GtcM30b1YRI #MarriageAdviceAsk yourself these questions to determine if getting married is right for you. ow.ly/GtcM30b1YRI #MarriageAdvice
- “There’s really no way to sugar coat what’s at stake here." ow.ly/NuT930b4hTc
- Are you living your life to its fullest? #qotd #SelfImprovementSunday https://t.co/7UMrModplz
If you don’t talk to your kids about #money, someone else will, and you may not like the message. ow.ly/yyJF30b2ezs #ParentingTipsIf you don’t talk to your kids about #money, someone else will, and you may not like the message. ow.ly/yyJF30b2ezs #ParentingTips
Do you have a family member or friend who is causing havoc in your life? Tell us your story:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Do you have a family member or friend who is causing havoc in your life? Tell us your story:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Are you being active enough? ow.ly/mNMN30b2bba #Exercise
- There’s a difference between being assertive and being aggressive. ow.ly/Jx1o30b2b2a
Are you sick of all the cheating and lying from your significant other? Tell us your story: ow.ly/qlrw30b4muD… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Are you sick of all the cheating and lying from your significant other? Tell us your story: ow.ly/qlrw30b4muD… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed when disciplining your children? #ParentingAdvice ow.ly/vPE430b1UCgDo you sometimes feel overwhelmed when disciplining your children? #ParentingAdvice ow.ly/vPE430b1UCg
Dr. Phils private mareritt
Han er verdens mest kjente tv-psykolog, men får ikke praktisere utdanningen sin - og saksøkes over en lav sko. 22. april 2017 kl. 13.28 Del på Facebook · Hedda Fannemel Espeli · LØRDAG ER SELVE LOTTODAGEN! fra norsk tipping. (Seoghør.no): I år er ...and more »
“My Husband Fathered a Love Child with Another Woman: I Married A Real Life Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde”Cherie says she feels betrayed by her husband, Terry, who she recently found out has been cheating on her their entire relationship.To make matters worse, Cherie found out Terry fathered another child with Crystal, who claims Terry never told her about Cherie or their two children. Terry says he is a real life “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,” who claims he has memory loss and does not recollect many details of his affairs. Terry says he is not even sure Crystal’s child is actually hi
- After the courts found Sarah failing to protect her 2-year-old daughter due to her dangerous lifestyle and erratic behavior, her family says they’ve been doing everything in their power to protect Sarah’s daughter from her.
Sarah insists her daughter is safe in her care and claims her family kidnapped her daughter and refuses to give her back. What Sarah doesn’t know is her mother, Sharon, placed a secret GPS on her car, and the coordinates have them convinced Sarah is living a
- After watching a recent episode of Dr. Phil about rape, Cindi says she decided to have a serious conversation with her teen daughters to warn them of the dangers.But Cindi says she was shocked to learn what the girls told her – they alleged that her father had raped her older daughter and molested her younger when they were 10 and 8. Cindi says her extended family turned their backs on her and her girls and that they blame her for sending her father to prison. Cindi’s husband, Jason,
Follow @Dr_Phil_News on Twitter!