Angelina Jolie has landed a new gig as the face of the beauty brand Guerlain‘s new fragrance called Mon Guerlain.
The 41-year-old actress and humanitarian plans on donating her entire salary from her work with the brand to various charities, a Guerlain rep confirmed to People.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie
The new fragrance is set to debut in March and we can’t wait to see Angie in the campaign!
The brand’s last notable face was Hilary Swank, who appeared
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have reached an agreement to keep their divorce proceedings private.
In a joint statement, the former couple revealed that they will be keeping all court documents confidential and be using a private judge.
“The parties and their counsel have signed agreements to preserve the privacy rights of their children and family by keeping all court documents confidential and engaging a private judge to make any necessary legal decisions and to facilitate the expeditious
- Angelina Jolie‘s lawyer is responding to Brad Pitt‘s desire to keep their custody case sealed.Her lawyer said in new papers filed with courts that Brad is “terrified that the public will learn the truth,” and alleges he is trying to “deflect from [his] own role in the media storm which has engulfed the parties’ children,” (via TMZ).
The court papers continue, “There is little doubt that [Brad] would prefer to keep the entire case private, particula
- Angelina Jolie has been spending the holidays with her children in Colorado and she looks like she’s in the best spirits!
The 41-year-old actress was all smiles while stepping out on Monday (January 2) for some shopping and sweet treats in Crested Butte, CO.
Angelina was joined by her children, 10-year-old Shiloh and 8-year-old Knox (not pictured), as they braved the snow to get some ice cream.
It looks like the trio also picked up some some candied apples to bring home for the rest of the
- Angelina Jolie reportedly spent Christmas and New Year’s with her kids in Colorado!
The 41-year-old actress had her six children by her side while celebrated the holidays in the snowy town of Crested Butte.Brad Pitt was not sighted with the family, but Angie had a blast with Maddox, 15, Pax, 13, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8, according to People.
Angelina and her ex Brad are currently in a custody battle over the six children and he recently filed a motion to prote
- Brad Pitt‘s lawyers have reportedly filed a motion to protect the privacy of his children by sealing records regarding the kids in relation to his divorce and custody case with estranged wife Angelina Jolie.
The 53-year-old actor, who just celebrated his birthday this past weekend, says that “the names of [the children's] therapists and other mental health professionals” have been published, which violates an agreement to protect the kids’ privacy.
The lawyers added that
- Angelina Jolie steps out after Brad Pitt‘s request to seal custody case was denied by a judge – TMZ
Is Kim Kardashian secretly battling a mysterious illness? – Radar
Stream Fifth Harmony‘s Lauren Jauregui‘s first solo song “Back To Me” – Just Jared Jr
What did Kris Jenner really tell Blac Chyna about her desire to trademark the family’s last name? – DListed
Check out Kristen Stewart‘s artsy new photo shoot for Vogue! – Holly
- Brad Pitt wanted a judge to seal the court records concerning his custody dealings with Angelina Jolie, and his request was denied on Wednesday (December 7).
The 52-year-old actor requested an emergency hearing for today to make their court filings private. Brad‘s team and Angelina‘s team were both present before the judge, who quickly denied the request, TMZ reports.
Brad was reportedly upset that Angelina filed their temporary custody agreement with the courts last week and thought
- Rumors that Angelina Jolie is planning to move with her six children to London, England to pursue a job with the UN is “absolutely false.”
“She has no intention of moving to London,” a rep for the 41-year-old actress, director, and activist told ET. “In fact, she is looking for a new home in the Los Angeles area so that she can continue the family therapy sessions.”In recent court documents filed, it’s been revealed that five mental health professionals
- Get the details on who gets to determine Brad Pitt‘s visitation with his kids – TMZ
The hot car death dad has been sentenced – Radar
Hairspray Live! star Maddie Baillio will not go back to school after the show – Just Jared Jr
Tom Ford reveals what he thinks all guys should do in bed at least once – DListed
Bella Thorne was seen getting naughty in a hot tub – Hollywood Tuna
This three decade time lapse of the earth will take your breath away – Towleroad
- Angelina Jolie recorded a video message for the International Criminal Court to play while welcoming the new policy on children.
A clip of the video is floating around on Twitter and it shows her congratulating the OTP (Office of the Prosecutor) on the new policy.
“Successful prosecution, whether at the ICC or elsewhere is part of the long and vital generational effort. That is the light in which I believe the court’s new policy on children should be seen,” Angie says in the cl
WATCH: Marion Cotillard reluctantly describes for Stephen Colbert her sex scenes with Brad Pitt in “Allied”Marion Cotillard guested on Stephen Colbert’s “Late Show” on Wednesday to promote her latest movie, “Allied,” co-starring Brad Pitt.
Colbert noted that Cotillard and Pitt had a number of sex scenes in the movie. (The two were rumored shortly to have had an affair while shooting, which tabloids connected to Pitt’s divorce with Angelina Jolie.)
Asked if it’s “ever erotic at all to shoot a sex scene,” Cotillard told Colbert t
- Angelina Jolie‘s ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton is opening up about her state of mind amid her divorce from Brad Pitt.
“She’s seems, you know, OK to me when I talk to [her],” Billy Bob told ET. “I don’t talk to her that often though. You know?”He continued. “Once in a blue moon we come together. Every now and then we talk, you know? Whatever. But when people are going through their trials and tribulations I try to leave them alone unless they want t
- Billy Bob Thornton is opening up about his relationship with Angelina Jolie in this new feature in GQ magazine.
“I never felt good enough for her,” Billy Bob said. They married in 2000 and split in 2003. “I’m real uncomfortable around rich and important people,” Billy Bob said, adding, “I like how I am.”Billy Bob did add that the two are still friend and talk every few months.He has two tattoos of Angelina‘s name on his body:“See, it’s
- Angelina Jolie has released a statement following Brad Pitt being cleared of child abuse allegations.A rep for the 41-year-old actress explained that she feels relieved that the investigation has concluded and her children can heal.“Angelina said from the beginning that she felt she had to take action for the health of the family and is relieved that after their 8-week involvement, the DCFS is now satisfied the safeguards are put in place that will allow the children to heal,” her re
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reached a temporary, voluntarty agreement in the custody of their six children, according to her representative.In a statement from Angelina‘s rep, it is explained that the children will stay with their mother and continue “therapeutic visits” with their father.“We can confirm that childcare professionals have encouraged a legal agreement accepted and signed by both sides over a week ago. In accordance with this agreement, the six childre
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reached an agreement in the custody of their six children, according to their representatives.In a statement from Angelina‘s rep, it is explained that the children will stay with their mother and continue “therapeutic visits” with their father.“We can confirm that childcare professionals have encouraged a legal agreement accepted and signed by both sides over a week ago. In accordance with this agreement, the six children will stay in the
- Brad Pitt is planning on fighting for joint custody of his children with Angelina Jolie, according to TMZ.
The 52-year-old actor answered Angelina‘s divorce petition on Friday (November 4) and took an issue with her request for sole physical custody of the children.
Angelina asked for sole custody after Brad reportedly struck their 15-year-old son Maddox on a private jet.
The request would leave him with only visitation rights to their six children – Maddox, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shil
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have officially sold another one of their family’s properties.
The former couple, who announced their divorce last month, have sold their home in New Orleans’ French Quarter, according to THR.
Brad and Angelina purchased the home in 2007 after Hurricane Katrina when Brad established the Make It Right Foundation in the city.Documents show that the three-story, five bedroom, three bathroom mansion was sold for $4.9 million.
“It sold for a very fair pr
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are parting ways with Château Miraval, their 35-room estate and vineyard in Correns, France, Us Weekly reports.
The former couple, whose divorce was announced last month, have reportedly already put the home up for sale.
“The home has been valued and is going on the market any day now,” an insider told Us Weekly, also noting that the label on the bottles of the ex-couple’s line of rosé, which is manufactured at the vineyards, will no lo
- Angelina Jolie was interviewed by two FBI agents on Tuesday (October 18) with regards to the Brad Pitt alleged airplane incident, TMZ reports. The six Jolie-Pitt kids were also reportedly questioned.
The agents reportedly spent more than three hours there to try and figure out what went down during Brad‘s airplane incident last month. They specifically wanted to know where the incident occurred, because it apparently matters if the plane was within U.S. airspace during the time.
- Brad Pitt reportedly hasn’t seen his 15-year-old son Maddox in his meetings with his children since his split from wife Angelina Jolie.
The 52-year-old actor has reportedly met with five of his six kids in the temporary custody plan set up by the Los Angeles’ Department of Children and Family Services. Maddox was not present after he allegedly had an altercation with his son last month.“Brad and Angie haven’t had any contact, and it’s all being worked out via their
- Cara Delevinge has a huge crush on Angelina Jolie and she’s sharing it with the world!
The 24-year-old Suicide Squad actress took to Instagram earlier this week to share her admiration for the 41-year-old actress and director after Angelina announced her split from husband Brad Pitt.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Cara Delevingne
In the post, Cara says, “My admiration for Angelina Jolie is endless, I also admire anyone who transforms their pain into power.”
She went on to
Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song About Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt After Being Contacted By Her 'Fixer' - Watch Now!Melissa Etheridge sings an original song called “The Fixer Blues” about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s divorce proceedings on Watch What Happens Live! on Wednesday (October 5) in New York City.
The 55-year-old entertainer, who was on the show with Kelly Clarkson, made some comments about Angelina and Brad earlier in the week. Melissa revealed that Angelina‘s “fixer” contacted her about the comments to do damage control.
“I haven’t spoke to Brad in
- Angelina Jolie is reportedly looking to settle down in Malibu – TMZ
NeNe Leakes might owe the government a lot of money – Radar
Watch Zara Larsson‘s performance from DWTS last night - Just Jared Jr
Taylor Swift reportedly wasn’t happy with Demi Lovato‘s comments – DListed
Bella Thorne shares the struggle about her mornings - Hollywood Tuna
Guys in Hollywood reveal: boxers or briefs? – Towleroad
Do Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed want kids? – J-14
- Angelina Jolie has added some big named-lawyers to her team in her divorce from Brad Pitt – TMZ
Pregnant Janet Jackson emerges as her due date nears – Radar
Michael Che accidentally drops the n-word during Saturday Night Live – US Weekly
Emma Roberts and Evan Peters are still going strong according to these new photos – Just Jared Jr
Does Joshua Jackson have a new woman in his life? – Lainey Gossip
Twitter reacts to Donald Trump‘s tax records being made public
- Angelina Jolie will not speak against Brad Pitt if charges are filed against him – TMZ
Robin Williams reveals some chilling secrets – Radar
Donald Trump once appeared in a softcore porn video – US Weekly
Trevor Moran dropsnew 18th birthday video – Just Jared Jr
Idris Elba looks so hot in this new shirtless photo – Lainey Gossip
Here at the weekend box office results – The Hollywood Reporter
- Angelina Jolie is in talks to star in a new Afghanistan war drama Shoot Like a Girl.
The 41-year-old actress is apparently in early talks, Variety reports.PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie
The movie is based on the book “Shoot Like a Girl: One Woman’s Dramatic Fight in Afghanistan and on the Home Front,” which follows the real-life story of Major Mary Jennings Hagar. Major Hagar served several tours in Afghanistan.Major Hagar saved hundreds of lives and receiv
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reportedly come up with a temporary custody deal, which was presented to them by the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services.
The 52-year-old actor and 41-year-old actress, director, and humanitarian were reportedly given two options by DCFS, and they agreed to the private deal made vs. going at it in court, TMZ reports.
Angelina will have full physical custody of their six kids (Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox an
- Financial advisers and lawyers say the easiest negotiations usually involve joint parenting pacts and solid prenuptial agreements.
- Angelina Jolie has added a powerful woman to her divorce team, Judy Smith!
The character Olivia Pope on the hit ABC series Scandal, played by Kerry Washington, was inspired by the legendary crisis manager. She is also a producer on the show.
“Judy has been asked to consult with those working with Angelina on divorce negotiations,” a source told People. “Judy and her firm have a long history of handling issues that have unfortunately garnered too much attention in the public eye
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are going through private divorce negotiations just ten days after she filed for divorce after two years of marriage.
The estranged couple are trying to come up with an agreement behind closed doors, which includes custody arrangements for Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, People reports.
In her divorce papers, Angelina requested joint legal custody but primary physical custody. A judge will reportedly have to sign o
- Justin Theroux, Jennifer Aniston‘s husband, was asked to weigh in on Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s divorce news in a recent interview while promoting his movie The Girl on the Train.
“As a child of divorce, all I can say is that’s terrible news for those children and that’s all you can really say,” Justin told Business Insider. “It’s boring to sort of comment on anything else. People are having a bad time, that’s horrible.”Brad and Ang
- There will be no contest over the split of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s properties as there is a prenup – TMZ
Mary-Kate Olsen spotted in a bikini – Radar
Watch the trailer for Christina Grimmie‘s movie The Matchbreaker – Just Jared Jr
Lindsay Lohan‘s ex-fiance claims she is a liar – DListed
This is a magic trick fail – Hollywood Tuna
H&M‘s new campaign features two women kissing and a trans actress – Towleroad
- A new report claims Angelina Jolie‘s desire to be the head of the UN caused issues in her marriage to Brad Pitt – TMZ
Are Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick back together? – Radar
Alec Baldwin‘s wife Hilaria is responding to her post-baby body shamers – US Weekly
Joe Keery from Stranger Things and Ben Schwartz from Parks & Rec create a hilarious father-son video you have to see – Just Jared Jr
Get the background on Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo‘s
- Angelina Jolie and her kids have reportedly moved into a rental home, which she allegedly rushed to secure after deciding to file for divorce earlier this month.
A staff member for the 41-year-old actress found the home in the second week of September and it is being rented on a month-to-month basis at a rate of $95,000 a month, according to People.
“You could tell Angelina was in a rush to find a new house,” a source told the mag. “Her people signed a lease very quickly. They
- Jon Voight answers some paparazzi questions about his daughter Angelina Jolie – TMZ
Bethenny Frankel‘s ex allegedly slams her in his online dating profile – Radar
Five people killed during shooting at a Seattle mall – US Weekly
Justin Bieber was involved in a scary attack at Munich nightclub – Just Jared Jr
Adam Levine is a dad now – Lainey Gossip
Hillary Clinton‘s appearance on Between Two Ferns has broken records – The Hollywood Reporter
- This Los Angeles lawyer has helped end marriages for Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian and Johnny Depp.
- This Los Angeles lawyer has helped end marriages for Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian and Johnny Depp.
- Marion Cotillard‘s longtime partner Guillaume Canet is opening up about the rumors that she had an affair with Brad Pitt.
“I don’t usually make it a habit to comment on rumors made about us,” the 42-year-old filmmaker wrote on his Instagram. His French caption was translated by Time.
“I also don’t usually talk about my private life which until now I’ve always protected attentively … But the fury of the tabloids, the venal stupidity of some people
- Adele made headlines when she talked about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s split during her concert earlier this week and now she’s saying her sentiments were just a joke.
The 28-year-old singer previously said that the split is marking “the end of an era” and that “it’s really, really sad.”
“I would like to say I think it’s a bit sick you’re reporting on an absolute joke. I don’t care if they’ve broken up. I couldn’t g
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s alleged incident on a plane was reportedly captured on a video – US Weekly
Adele cleaned her own dishes at a Chinese restaurant?! – Gossip Cop
We have Maddi Bragg‘s exclusive photo diary from NYFW – Just Jared Jr
All 600 episodes of The Simpsons will air over a 13-day marathon – Entertainment Weekly
Chelsea Handler is clearly not a fan of Angelina Jolie - Lainey Gossip
America’s Next Top Model star gives birth and live stre
- The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is still reportedly investigating an anonymous report against Brad Pitt.
“The DCFS investigation is absolutely ongoing,” a source told People. “Brad has been interviewed and is cooperating fully. The case remains open.”An incident reportedly occurred last week with Brad and one of his children with Angelina Jolie. Angelina was reportedly with Brad and the kids at the time of the incident on a private airplane.
- FILE - In this Nov. 12, 2006 file photo, American actress and UNHCR Ambassador Angelina Jolie, left, with her daughter Zahara, and Brad Pitt, right, with Jolie's son Maddox, walk near the Gateway of India in Mumbai, India. Angelina Jolie Pitt has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt, bringing an end to one of the world's most star-studded, tabloid-generating romances. An attorney for Jolie Pitt, Robert Offer, said Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016, that she has filed for the dissolution of the marriage. (AP P
- The Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed that they aren’t currently investigating Brad Pitt for allegations of child abuse.
“LAPD is not handling any report or allegations into child abuse for Mr. Brad Pitt,” the LAPD said in a statement to Us Weekly.
Previous reports indicated that Brad was being investigated by not only the Los Angeles Police Department, but also the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services over an incident that happened last week.
- Brad Pitt is reportedly being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department and L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.
The investigation, which comes just after the news of his split from Angelina Jolie, was reportedly brought about by an incident on a private plane with the 52-year-old actor’s six children, TMZ reports.An incident was anonymously reported on Wednesday (September 14), and the allegations include Brad being intoxicated at the time. There’s been no
- Why do we care so much about the lives of celebrities in general, and this couple in particular? What role does celebrity gossip play in our culture?
- More details are emerging about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s divorce.
The 41-year-old actress and 52-year-old actor have reportedly dealt with a lot of tension recently.
“Things built and built over time – it wasn’t any one thing,” a source close to Angie told People. “She’s loved this man for several years, and [divorce] is not something you do impulsively.”A Brad source told the mag, “There was clearly a breaking point, where she’d
- Chelsea Handler had some not-so-nice things to say about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
The 41-year-old comedian, who is also best friends with Brad‘s ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, addressed the split on her show Chelsea.
“Brad and Angelina always said they wouldn’t get married until everyone could get married,” Chelsea said. “And I always said I wouldn’t get married until they got divorced, so I’m officially accepting proposals. I’m ready.”
- Marion Cotillard is speaking out about rumors that she had an affair with Brad Pitt amid his divorce from Angelina Jolie.
The 40-year-old actress took to Instagram to address the situation, and confirm that she’s pregnant!
“This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into,” Marion wrote. “I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and
Follow @NewsAJolie_ on Twitter!