- With star-shaped shades and platform boots, the Bootsy fakes bilked friends and family out of money over decades
- Tainy, The Marias, Buscabulla, and more share the stories behind working with Bad Bunny and being a part of this summer's soundtrack
- Singer cites "bad case of vertigo" and Covid protocols for not-exactly-"hand-signed" copies of The Philosophy of Modern Song
- In honor of the new deluxe version and remix of Revolver, we dig deep on the classic album, and look at lingering questions, including the mysterious lyrics of "And Your Bird Can Sing"
- Blur frontman Damon Albarn has donated a chewed up guitar to a new charity auction from The Stone Roses‘ Mani alongside Oasis, Foo Fighters and more.
As revealed back in August, Mani and his wife Imelda are holding a charity fundraiser following the latter’s cancer diagnosis. Imelda Mountfield, an events agent, was diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer in November 2020. She and her husband are now aiming to raise awareness and funds for The Christie Hospital and The Stockport
- The 1975 frontman Matty Healy has made headlines again after a video surfaced of him asking security to help a fan at their show in Phoenix while using an Auto-Tuned microphone – check it out below.READ MORE: The 1975: “I’d rather be a pretend supervillain than pretend hero”
The band were in the middle of performing a piano-led version of ‘I Like America & America Likes Me’, for which they usually use the mic to mimic Healy’s Auto-Tuned vocals o
- "She was a beautifully gifted soul whose legacy will live forever through her music and films," publicist says of Oscar- and Grammy-winning actress
- Andrew Ridgeley has recounted going Christmas carolling with the late George Michael in their Wham! days to surprise unsuspecting families.READ MORE: George Michael Obituary: 1963-2016 The topic came up when Ridgeley was interviewed on Magic Radio Breakfast to talk about the 40 anniversary of Wham! and some of his favourite things about Christmas as the station launched Magic 100% Christmas, in which they will be playing festive hits non-stop until midnight on Boxing Day.
- Andrew Ridgeley has recounted going Christmas carolling with the late George Michael in their Wham! days to surprise unsuspecting families.
The topic came up when Ridgeley was interviewed on Magic Radio Breakfast to talk about the 40 anniversary of Wham! and some of his favourite things about Christmas as the station launched Magic 100% Christmas, in which they will be playing festive hits non-stop until midnight on Boxing Day.READ MORE: George Michael Obituary: 1963-2016 “One of
- Jennifer Lopez has announced details of her first new album in nine years.READ MORE: ‘Halftime’ review: Jennifer Lopez lets loose in powerful pop star portraitThe new album, ‘This Is Me… Now’, is the spiritual successor to Lopez’s third studio LP, ‘This Is Me… Then’ and was announced yesterday (November 25) to mark the 20th anniversary of that album.
‘This Is Me… Now’ will come out in 2023, though no specific release date
- Bad Boy Chiller Crew have shared a rowdy football-themed video for new song ‘Jurgen Kropper’ – check it out below.
The Bradford band released new single ‘Renegade’ last month, their second track of 2022 after ‘Skank All Night (You Wot, You Wot)’, their collaboration with MC Majestic.
After announcing a huge UK tour for 2023 this week, the trio have now returned with new music, which sees warring factions of football fans eventually finding
- Irene Cara, best known for singing the title tracks of the classic 1980s films Fame and Flashdance, has died at the age of 63.
The news was confirmed by her publicist Judith A. Moose on Twitter, who revealed that Cara died at her Florida home. The cause of death is currently unknown and will be released “when information is available”. A memorial for fans is set to be held in due course.
Moose wrote: “This is the absolute worst part of being a publicist. I can’t believe I
- Damien Rice has announced his comeback with details of a 2023 UK and European tour – see the list of dates below and buy tickets here.
The Irish singer-songwriter last released an album nine years ago with ‘My Favourite Faded Fantasy’, which itself came eight years after its predecessor, 2006’s ‘9’.
After playing a series of gigs in 2019, Rice will head to mainland Europe and the UK next March and April for his first gigs since the pandemic.
The tour begins on
- Sam Fender has shared a new video of his performance of the song ‘Alright’ from his massive Finsbury Park gig this summer – check it out below.READ MORE: Sam Fender live in London: a special celebration of the Geordie star’s heroic ascentThe singer-songwriter played the outdoor London show in July, and the gig is set to be immortalised in a new live album due out on December 9 via Polydor.
The live album comes as part of a deluxe edition of Fender’s huge 2021 album
- Trent Reznor says his ego is put aside when he's film scoring.
- Robbie Williams wants to collaborate with Wet Leg, but is worried they would not want to work on new music with him because of his age.
- Rammstein have shared the official video for ‘Adieu’, the final song from their recent album ‘Zeit’.READ MORE: Rammstein – ‘Zeit’ review: titans adds a touch of delicacyThe visuals were directed by Specter Berlin, who also directed the video for their 2019 comeback single ‘Deutschland’ and are perhaps less like a music video and more like a short film, clocking in at just short of nine minutes. All six members of the Neue Deutsche Harte
- Morrissey has shared new song ‘Rebels Without Applause’, his first new single in three years – check it out below.
The track appears on the former Smiths frontman’s upcoming new album ‘Bonfire Of Teenagers’. The album, the follow-up to 2020’s ‘I Am Not a Dog on a Chain’, was announced back in May of 2021, with the singer dubbing it “the best album of [his] life”.
After being offered to the “highest bidder,” i
- The Killers' guitarist Dave Keuning says'When We Were Young' was a pivotal song in their career.
- Stormzy has just released his third album 'This Is What I Mean' and on the track 'Please', he references the criticism Duchess Meghan has received since she tied the knot with Prince Harry.
- Stormzy could take time off and not feel guilty about it.
Dua Lipa Attorneys Move to Consolidate ‘Levitating’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuits In New York Federal CourtDua Lipa is currently facing two copyright infringement complaints over “Levitating.” Now, it appears that the 27-year-old singer’s legal team has taken steps to consolidate the actions. This latest development in the litigation involving “Levitating,” which has racked up north of two billion total streams on Spotify, came to light in a new filing from […]
The post Dua Lipa Attorneys Move to Consolidate ‘Levitating’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuits
Adidas Begins Internal Investigation Into Alleged Kanye West Misconduct Ahead of Planned Yeezy RelaunchAbout two weeks after confirming plans to continue the Yeezy shoe line without the involvement of Kanye West, Adidas has reportedly initiated an internal investigation into alleged misconduct committed by the rapper. Adidas formally terminated its years-long tie-up with Kanye West in late October, indicating at the time that it “is the sole owner of […]
The post Adidas Begins Internal Investigation Into Alleged Kanye West Misconduct Ahead of Planned Yeezy Relaunch appeared first on
- Lizzo and Queens Of The Stone Age will be performing at Poland’s Open’er Festival 2023.
Lizzo will be headlining the Wednesday night of the festival, which will mark her first ever live performance in Poland, while Queens Of The Stone Age will be playing on the Friday. Arctic Monkeys, OneRepublic and Nothing But Thieves have already been confirmed for the line-up of Open’er, which will take place in Gdynia, on the north coast of Poland, from June 28 – July 1 2023.
- Babymetal have announced a range of measures to keep fans safe at their upcoming shows – including a ‘silent mosh’sh pit’.
The Japanese kawaii metal band are playing two shows at the Makuhari Messe International Exhibition on January 28 and 29 next year. For these shows, the arena will have a sectioned-off area – the silent mosh’sh pit – designed for fans who have children or “who are not confident in their physical strength, etc”. Gig goers
- N-Dubz have announced their two special guests for their show at London’s Gunnersbury Park next year.
Rapper Tion Wayne and drum & bass rising star Venbee will be opening for the trio at their only hometown show of 2023, which is taking place on August 11. More support acts are set to be announced in due course. It’s one of a number of outdoor shows the group will be playing next year – they will also be taking to the stage in Brighton, Margate, Scarborough and Cardiff.READ
- About 10 days after securing the song rights of Harry Nilsson, BMG has acquired the recorded catalog of Pforzheim, Germany-based pop-rock group Fools Garden. Berlin-headquartered BMG just recently announced this latest music-IP play, which represents one of many investments that the company has made in the space during 2022. Fools Garden arrived on the scene […]
The post BMG Purchases Fools Garden’s Recorded Catalog, Including 1995’s ‘Lemon Tree’ appeared first on
- The Boss returned to The Tonight Show to cover the 1970 classic with a 20-piece "mini-orchestra"
- The new album will feature a sequel to her song Dear Ben.
- Stormzy has praised Adele‘s Las Vegas show as “the best” he’s ever seen.
The rapper was in the audience for the opening night of Adele’s ‘Weekends With Adele’ residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, which kicked off last week and runs till March 2023, and has waxed lyrical about the “spectacular” concert.READ MORE: The story of Stormzy in 10 seminal moments“That was amazing. Honestly, probably the best show I’ve ever seen. A
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!