An American-made beverage for an all-American man!
Smithworks by Pernod Ricard announced on Wednesday (March 31) that it teamed up with Blake Shelton to launch Smithworks Hard Seltzer Lemonade.
The 5% ABV flavored malt beverage is available in four lemonade flavors inspired by America’s Heartland, outdoor BBQs and the summertime heat: classic lemon, ripe strawberry, Southern peach tea and crisp lime.
Hell right! All new, American brewed. Four flavors inspired by my favorite
- Robert Fripp and Toyah Willcox‘s Sunday Lunch has continued today (April 18) with a cover of The Rolling Stones‘ ‘(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’ – watch the performance below.
The pair have been delighting fans during lockdown with their exuberant, hit-packed series of covers, shared each Sunday.READ MORE: Toyah Willcox and Robert Fripp’s 10 best lockdown covers – ranked!The pair launched their video series last year, sharing renditions of son
- Paris Jackson, daughter of Michael Jackson, has opened up about her father in a new interview.READ MORE: Paris Jackson – ‘Wilted’ review: enthralling, inconsistent and, at times, excellentSpeaking to The Evening Standard, Paris discussed her new indie-folk album which has been influenced, as noted in the article, by artists including Radiohead‘s Thom Yorke and Grandaddy.
Whilst not leaning towards the pop music of her father, Paris said her father’s w
- Bobby Shmurda has teased upcoming collaborations with DaBaby, Lil Uzi Vert and more following his release from prison.
The rapper – whose real name is Ackquille Pollard – was freed from jail in New York back in February, after serving seven years behind bars for conspiracy and weapons possession.READ MORE: Eight reasons New York rap needs Bobby Shmurda backAppearing on the Maino Presents: Kitchen Talks podcast, Shmurda discussed an upcoming album that’s in the works,
- On Elton John’s Rocket Hour on Apple Music 1, Elton chats with Rina Sawayama about their new track together 'Chosen Family' and the meaning behind it, plus working together on the video and more.
- Die With Your Boots On is the name of the successful collaboration that launched back in 2019 between Iron Maiden and West Ham United.
- Little Simz has revealed details about her upcoming new album, ‘Sometimes I Might Be Introvert’.READ MORE: Little Simz: “People expect Black people to have all the answers”Speaking to The Observer, London rapper Simz explained that her fourth studio album was written largely in lockdown (in London and later Berlin) and that it explores her difficulty in opening up about her personal life in an industry where everyone is expected to be “an extrovert.&r
- The 93rd Oscars will be staged at Union Station in Los Angeles as well as the event''s usual home, the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
- The band’s fourth album featured the hits Bohemian Rhapsody and You’re My Best Friend.
- The star also failed to show up to the competition, which is considered a forerunner to the Olympic trials in Adelaide in June.
- Lil Nas X says he wants to feature Rihanna and Bad Bunny on a remix of his hit single ‘Montero (Call Me By Your Name)’.
The song, which has topped charts and also attracted criticism since its release last month, returned to streaming services this week after it was temporarily removed.
In a series of tweets this week, the rapper asked his fans to check if the track was still available to stream on Apple Music in their respective countries. He then retweeted replies from fa
- Fyre Festival‘s co-founder Billy McFarland is reportedly out of solitary confinement in prison.READ MORE: Fyre Festival: Is this the worst ‘luxury’ festival of all time?McFarland is currently serving a six-year sentence after pleading guilty to multiple counts of fraud, including for the disastrous festival in the Bahamas in 2017.
McFarland spent six months of this sentence alone in solitary confinement after taking part in the recording of a podcast.
Last year, McFar
- Rap star Iggy Azalea has revealed she feels misunderstood.
- Ekaterine has heaped praise on Katie Melua, explaining that she's had a "big influence" on her career.
- A coronavirus pilot concert has been announced in Liverpool, with Blossoms set to headline the May event.
The gig, dubbed Sefton Park Pilot, comes as part of a host of government-organised pilot events in the lead up to England gradually exiting lockdown by the end of June.READ MORE: Restarting live music in 2021 – Gig and festival bosses on what to expect5,000 fans will be able to attend the May 2 event in Sefton Park, which normally holds 7,500 gig-goers. Attendees will have to take
- ‘All of Me’ hitmaker John Legend has revealed he was inspired to sing by family trips to church.
- Jesy Nelson is attracting interest from various labels as she embarks on a solo career.
- Evanescence have shared a music video for their song ‘Better Without You’, taken from their recently-released fifth album ‘The Bitter Truth’.
The clip was directed by filmmaker Eric D. Howell, who also helmed the video for previous single ‘Use My Voice’, also taken from the band’s latest album.READ MORE: Does Rock ‘N’ Roll Kill Braincells?! – Amy Lee, EvanescenceAlongside footage of the band ripping through the song, the intense visuals
- Kourtney Kardashian offered a glimpse at how Travis Barker is helping to ring in her 42nd birthday.
The reality star took to Instagram on Saturday (April 17) to show off a grand floral arrangement that included an intricate hanging installation, giving Barker credit with a tag on the Instagram Story. She posted a black heart next to his name.
Barker shared the celebration with his followers the day before her birthday, too, re-posting the clip as an Instagram Story on his own account.The couple
- The legendary songwriter Diane Warren has accumulated a dozen best original song Oscar nominations across five different decades, but she has never taken home a statuette.
No other woman in history, across all Oscar categories, has ever remained winless through this many noms.
This could all change at the 93rd Oscars on April 25, as the 64-year-old’s latest nominated tune — “Io si (Seen)” from the film The Life Ahead, which she cowrote with Laura Pausini — has alrea
- Tributes are being paid to former Bad Boy Records rapper Black Rob, who has died aged 51.
The rapper’s death was confirmed by several of his friends and former collaborators including rapper Mark Curry, who revealed Rob had passed away in a video on social media, and singer-songwriter and producer Mario Winans.
“This hit my heart……. we will NEVER forget you brother! RIP BLACK ROB!” Winans wrote in an Instagram post earlier this evening (April 17). His ex
- A new song from Joshua Bassett will be arriving soon.
“SURPRISE ! NEW SINGLE ‘FEEL SOMETHING’ MAY 7TH !” the musician and actor revealed on Instagram Friday night (April 16).
“Feel Something,” which follows Bassett’s self-titled debut EP that was released in March, will drop just a week ahead of the May 14 season two premiere of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, the Disney+ show on which Bassett is a series regular. Bassett stars as Ricky opp
- Lockdown hero D-Nice has shared a new remix of his track ‘No Plans For Love’ featuring Snoop Dogg – listen to it below.READ MORE: Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’: A 4/20 deep dive into the album that changed hip-hop foreverThe famous DJ and former Boogie Down Productions member has been busy keeping people entertained during the past year with his acclaimed ‘Club Quarantine’ virtual DJ sets.
Those that have stopped by his digital gigs have included Barack
Spotify Earmarks 15-20 Additional Joe Rogan Episodes for Deletion — But Presses Pause Over ‘Bad Optics’After nixing more than 40 shows from The Joe Rogan Experience since on-boarding the podcast this year, Spotify has now earmarked additional shows for removal. Earlier this month, we first reported that Spotify was continuing to delete Joe Rogan episodes after exclusively on-boarding the podcast late last year. As of this month, Spotify has now […]
The post Spotify Earmarks 15-20 Additional Joe Rogan Episodes for Deletion — But Presses Pause Over ‘Bad Optics’ appeared fir
- After nixing more than 40 shows from The Joe Rogan Experience since on-boarding the podcast this year, Spotify has now earmarked additional shows for removal. Earlier this month, we first reported that Spotify was continuing to delete Joe Rogan episodes after exclusively on-boarding the podcast late last year. As of this month, Spotify has now […]
The post Spotify Earmarks 15-20 Additional Joe Rogan Episodes for Deletion — But Holds Off Over ‘Bad Optics’ appeared first o
Spotify Earmarks 15-20 Additional Joe Rogan Episodes for Deletion — But Holds Off Following Bad PublicityAfter nixing more than 40 shows from The Joe Rogan Experience since on-boarding the podcast this year, Spotify has now earmarked additional shows for removal. Earlier this month, we first reported that Spotify was continuing to delete Joe Rogan episodes after exclusively on-boarding the show late last year. As of this month, Spotify has now […]
The post Spotify Earmarks 15-20 Additional Joe Rogan Episodes for Deletion — But Holds Off Following Bad Publicity appeared first on Digital
- The Struts have teamed up with Paris Jackson on new song ‘Low Key In Love’ – listen to it below.READ MORE: Paris Jackson – ‘Wilted’ review: enthralling, inconsistent and, at times, excellentIt’s the glam rock band’s first release since their 2020 album ‘Strange Days’, which saw them collaborate with the likes of Robbie Williams, Tom Morello and Def Leppard‘s Joe Elliott and Phil Collen.
“‘Low Key In Love&rsqu
- John and T.J. Osborne, known as the country music duo Brothers Osborne, are opening about their personal lives and career struggles.
In a preview of the their upcoming interview on CBS Sunday Morning, the “I’m Not For Everyone” singers revealed that John, 38, experienced a mental health crisis in 2019 while working on the group’s third album, Skeletons.
“I remember calling our manager at the time,” John said. “And I told him, I’m like, I mean, &lsq
- DJ Premier has shared a ‘Founders Remix’ of Gang Starr track ‘Glowing Mic’ – you can listen to it below.READ MORE: Gang Starr’s DJ Premier on life after Guru: “We still have a lot of unreleased material”In 2019, the iconic rap duo released ‘One Of The Best Yet’, their first album in 15 years and the first since the death of co-founder Guru.
The album was previewed by advance singles ‘Family and Loyalty’, featuring J. Co
- Tom Petty’s ‘Finding Wildflowers (Alternate Versions)’ has now been added to streaming platforms – listen below.Tom Petty – ‘Wildflowers & All The Rest’ review: 10 ‘new’ songs honour the wishes of an all-time greatThe collection of alternative versions of some of Petty’s most beloved songs first appeared on the 2020 collection ‘Wildflowers & All The Rest’, an expansive retrospective of 1994’s ‘W
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!