Oppo A74, Oppo A74 5G With Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs and 5,000mAh Batteries Launched: Price, SpecificationsOppo A74 and Oppo A74 5G have been silently unveiled in select regions including Cambodia, Philippines, and Thailand. Oppo A74 4G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC while Oppo A74 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SoC.
- BBK-owned smartphone maker Oppo has launched Oppo A94 5G in Europe. It is the rebranded version of the Reno 5Z 5G, which launched in Singapore last week. The Oppo A94 5G comes in a single storage variant of 8GB+128GB. The former is priced at EUR 359 (roughly Rs 32,000).
- A new study published in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B on Wednesday revealed that Indian jumping ants possess the ability to increase and shrink their brain size.
- Tonight, YouTuber Jake Paul steps into the ring to box former UFC star Ben Askren. Here's how to watch live.
- Dogecoin seems to be riding the wave. On Saturday, it saw one more taker in the form of easyDNS, which became the first Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) registrar to accept the cryptocurrency as a mode of payment.
- After Huaweis decline, smartphone brand Vivo has risen to the top spot in China, surpassing its nearest competitor OPPO due to a consumer friendly product line-up.
- Tesla has settled an old case with former engineer Cao Guangzhi after the electric car maker accused him of stealing trade secrets, the media reported.
- Boston, Apr 17 (AP) The sprawling, monthslong hacking campaign deemed a grave threat to US national security came to be known as SolarWinds for the company whose software update Russian intelligence agents stealthily seeded with malware to penetrate sensitive government and private networks.
- Elon Musk has said that the new Starlink internet service by SpaceX that will make web access more affordable for people in remote areas worldwide including in India should be fully mobile later this year.
- Twitter in India went down briefly after glitching in some parts of the world earlier. Users trying to access their Twitter accounts in India were being abruptly logged out. The login page threw an error that read, “Something went wrong – it’s not your fault".
- Twitter is down in India after glitching in some parts of the world earlier. Users trying to access their Twitter accounts in the India are being abruptly logged out. The login page is throwing an error which reads, “Something went wrong – it’s not your fault.
- Big gains in performance and battery life make this the best in the line so far.
- Featuring a shutter that opens and closes, it truly respects your privacy.
Vivo V21 Series Launching in Malaysia Said to Also Debut in India on April 27; Vivo V21 SE Specifications TippedVivo V21 series will launch in Malaysia on April 27. A report says that its India launch could also be on the same date. The series in Malaysia will include the Vivo V21 and the Vivo V21e, but a Vivo V21 SE recently spotted in a Google Play Console listing could also launch alongside.
- A team of researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) studying spiders using artificial intelligence have shared the characteristic reverberating tune of a spiderweb. Research say that spiders use vibrations to “communicate with the environment”.
- Ministry Of Silly Walks Wall Clock – This clock is based on John Cleese’s sketch “The Ministry of Silly Walks” from Monty Python’s Flying Circus!
The post Ministry Of Silly Walks Clock appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- NASA has shared new pictures of the Earth’s natural systems as seen from the International Space Station (ISS) on Instagram. NASA wrote that the photos showed the natural systems of land, water, ice, and air “connecting to each other” to bring life on the planet.
- Dogecoin grew by 160 percent in a single day and received fresh impetus from its unofficial influencer Elon Musk. The cryptocurrency, which started as a joke in 2013, is now one of the top five digital currencies in the world.
- Oppo A94 5G has launched in the European market and joins the 4G-enabled Oppo A94. The 5G variant is a rebranded Oppo Reno 5Z 5G that launched in Singapore last week. It comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 800U and a 4,310mAh battery.
- The defense team for Huawei's chief financial officer, Meng Wanzhou, will ask a Canadian court to delay upcoming hearings in her US extradition case, the court said on Friday.
- Google Earth has added a timelapse feature to the popular platform, providing a glimpse into how climate change, urbanization and deforestation have altered the planet over the last four decades.
- Cathie Wood's ARK funds bought more shares of cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global Inc on Friday while selling shares of electric carmaker Tesla , according to the firm's daily trade summary.
- According to a US Treasury statement and an indictment issued this week by federal prosecutors in New Jersey, Raza operated a digital fake ID mill, churning out images of doctored drivers' licenses, bogus passports and forged utility bills to help rogue clients pass verification checks at US payment companies and tech firms.
- NASA awarded billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk's space company SpaceX a $2.9 billion contract to build a spacecraft to bring astronauts to the moon as early as 2024, the agency said on Friday, picking it over Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin and defense contractor Dynetics Inc.
- One of Schneider Electric’s most popular products around the world is its Wiser smart home solution. Crucial work around that, especially for the India market, happens in the company's R&D facility here.
- There are some who plan their entire career, and work towards their goals without having to worry about anything else. They're the fortunate ones, says Tejashwini Sanya Singh. "But for those who have to ensure there's food in their belly and roof over their head every day, career planning takes a back seat. You just jump into water and then learn to swim."
- Just like natural language processing (NLP), signal processing also applies deep machine learning in speech recognition systems and has become a very popular field, says Hema Murthy, professor in the department of computer science and engineering at IIT Madras.
- Flipkart has announced the acquisition of online travel aggregator Cleartrip for an undisclosed amount.And Twitter has put up a befitting farewell to the original minds behind Cleartrip founded in 2006.
- For a complex cancer surgery, London-based surgeon Dr Shafi Ahmed – renowned for performing the world's first virtual reality operation and live-streaming it – sought help from Dr Shailesh Shrikhande, deputy director of Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai. They used a Microsoft Hololens to get connected remotely. The Hololens smartglasses uses sensors, advanced optics, and holographic processing to display information and blend with the real world.
- Trusting her instincts, Ashwini Nandini says, has always led her to the right path. As a young math graduate from Delhi University in the late 80s, she decided to go with the tide and pursue MCA, the hottest course at that time. It was only after she enrolled for the course that she saw a computer for the first time, but she developed an affinity almost instantly. "I have always enjoyed problem-solving activities like mathematics," says Ashwini. "Once I started writing codes and developing algor
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!