Me Waiting For The Class To Notice My Neat New Zoom Background – Meme
Check out our Best Selling products here!
The post Me Waiting For The Class To Notice My Neat New Zoom Background – Meme appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Xiaomi will likely launch its first smart speaker in India on September 29 at a ‘Smarter Living’ event, the company’s top executive has indicated. In a tweet, Manu Kumar Jain, managing director of Xiaomi India, has shared a microsite on mi.com teasing the launch.
- via gadgetsnow.comTaiwan's Pegatron is seeking to invest $1 billion in three phases in production facilities in areas such as computing, communication and consumer electronics in Vietnam, state-media reported on Tuesday.
- OnePlus 8T has been spotted on Amazon Germany website. According to a screenshot of the listing shared by a tipster, the smartphone will be priced at EUR 599 (roughly Rs. 51,700) for the 8GB + 128GB storage variant and EUR 699 (roughly Rs. 60,000) for the 12GB + 256GB storage variant. The listing also offered a glimpse into the key specifications of the upcoming phone...
- Near the middle of the Cold War, in the early days of the space race, the U.S. hatched a plan to detonate a nuclear bomb on the moon.
- After a year-long delay, Microsoft has broken its silence and announced that the 85-inch version of Surface Hub 2S will be coming in 2021.
- via gizmodo.comThe Fitbit Sense is a smartwatch that has a lot to prove.Read more...
- Jabra has joined the ANC true wireless earbuds game with the debut of its Elite 85t, which offer better battery life and a cheaper price than AirPods Pro.
- With MacOS Big Sur just around the corner, Microsoft revamped its Outlook for Mac email app from the ground up with fresh features and a new look.
- It's not often that headphones get a massive free update, but such is the case with Jabra's Elite and Elite Active 75t, which will get free ANC functionality.
- This serves as a cautionary tale. Don't make my mistake
- Microsoft is adding new well-being tools for employees, calling enhancements, and a whole lot of other features to Microsoft Teams.
- Millie Bobby Brown makes a strong case for a new film franchise in portraying the teenage sister of Sherlock Holmes in this Netflix original movie.
- o support the massive growth in high-end Chromebooks, AMD is bringing Ryzen processors to Chromebooks for the first time.
- Amazfit GTR 2 and Amazfit GTS 2 smartwatches by Huami are here. The smartwatches will be available for purchase in China starting September 23; no details about when these will roll out to India and other key markets have been revealed yet.
- TikTok has proposed a global coalition of social media firms for early identification and removal of harmful content, the company said on Tuesday.
- Realme Q series seem to be getting a new smartphone and it allegedly been spotted on TENAA, offering a glimpse of the possible specifications. A Realme smartphone with model number RMX2117 was spotted on the regulator’s website and it is being speculated that the phone could be a part of the company’s Q series.
- JBL’s latest pair of true wireless earphones is the Tune 225TWS, priced at Rs. 8,499. With a comfortable outer-ear fit and JBL’s typical affinity for bass, are these true wireless earphones the best you can buy for less than Rs. 10,000? Find out in our review.
COVID-19 Surveillance Tool Apparently Used in Uttar Pradesh Exposed Data of Over 80 Lakh People: ResearchersA COVID-19 surveillance tool that was apparently built by the state government of Uttar Pradesh put the data of 80 lakh citizens at risk, according to a report. The tool was found to have numerous vulnerabilities that all were exposing personally identifiable information data that included full names, ages, genders, resident addresses, and phone numbers of every indiv...
- YI Technology unveiled the Kami Mini and the Yi Dome Camera U, two home security cameras with advanced features at an affordable price point.
- via gizmodo.comDespite my partner’s disdain for pet cameras, it makes sense that I, the neurotic dog mom, would want one. Every time we leave the house for several hours, there’s a small part of me that’s convinced our furballs have died gruesome deaths due to freak accidents. I imagine their ghosts staring at me dolefully, asking…Read more...
- Streaming services are the 'Wild West' for political ads, report finds.
- The Petcube Cam allows you to keep an eye on your pets, but offers in-app consultations with vets if your pet acts weird or in a way that raises concern.
- Reliance Jio has announced Jio Postpaid Plus, a service that aims to provide “superior services across connectivity, entertainment, and experience.”JioPostpaid Plus offers subscriptions to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar, access to more than 650 live TV channels with Jio apps, data rollover, and international calling benefits.
- A fragile deal to put the popular video app TikTok in American control appeared in jeopardy Monday amid disagreement on the ownership structure and Chinese involvement.
- An international team of scientists said Monday it had joined forces to combat the spread of anti-Semitism online with the help of artificial intelligence.
- Amazon on Tuesday expanded Indic language support in India by adding four new languages – Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu. The latest development comes a little over two years after Amazon brought Hindi language support to its online marketplace. Customers can check out the language expansion directly through their mobile devices or using a desktop.
- via gizbot.comPaytm Mall Gadget Zone 2020: Offers On Electronic Gadgets Gizbot
- JioMart has been integrated with the MyJio app. Now, Reliance Jio customers can access JioMart directly from the MyJio app itself, without having to separately opening another app.
- via gadgetsnow.comSuch a high number suggests an expectation for massive revenue growth at a time when TikTok faces unprecedented global challenges.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!