- The Curiosity rover is continuing its lonely exploration of Mars and has captured a series of beautiful but haunting views of the deserted Martian landscape.
- via Gadgets NowGoogle and Ascension, which operates 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities across the United States, said the healthcare provider would move some data and analytics tools in its facilities to Google's servers.
- Samsung Galaxy A51 is tipped to launch sometime early next year, and the cut-out for the selfie camera is placed at the top-centre, just like the Galaxy Note 10.
- Google says it is experimenting with a number of ways to identify and label slow and fast-loading websites in Google Chrome.
- Twitter said it would make it easier to report misleading information about the voting process in Britain's December 12 election, less than a month after its global ban on political advertising comes into force.
- Uber Eats, the company's food delivery service, faces fierce competition from Colombia's Rappi, which SoftBank pumped $1 billion into earlier this year.
- A ransomware attack hit computer servers and halted administrative work on Monday at Mexican state oil firm Pemex, according to employees and internal emails, in hackers' latest bid to wring ransom from a major company.
- Alphabet’s Google Has Signed Its Biggest Cloud Computing Customer in Healthcare to Date, in a Deal Giving It Access to Datasets That Could Help It Tune Potentially Lucrative Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools.
Sharp Aquos V With Snapdragon 835 SoC, Dual 13-Megapixel Rear Cameras Launched: Price, SpecificationsSharp has launched its latest smartphone, the Sharp Aquos V, which packs the Snapdragon 835 SoC and dual rear cameras.
Samsung Galaxy W20 5G Likely to Be Rebranded Galaxy Fold 5G With Snapdragon 855+ SoC, TENAA Listing TipsSamsung Galaxy W20 5G listing that appeared on Chinese regulator TENAA’s website earlier last week has indicated that the Galaxy W20 5G is just a rebranded version of the Galaxy Fold 5G model and not a brand-new smartphone.
- A Dutch court has ordered Facebook to remove advertisements that misuse the likeness of a local celebrity to promote fraudulent Bitcoin-related investments.
- Samsung has begun the rollout of a new update for the Galaxy A50 that brings improvements for the fingerprint sensor and also the November security patch
- Ecommerce titan Alibaba raked in a record $38.4 billion during its annual Singles’ Day online shopping extravaganza on Monday, beating last year’s figure by $7 billion.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker — J.J. Abrams Credits Rian Johnson, Daisy Ridley Talks ‘Darth Rey’Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker director J.J. Abrams has credited Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi writer-director Rian Johnson for pushing him to be bolder. Daisy Ridley said Darth Rey is fun “because you get to do all of the human emotions rather than just, 'I am all baddie. I am all goodie.'”
- China's Internet regulator ordered ByteDance news app Jinri Toutiao to clean up its search engine, saying the search function threw up "slanderous" information on a late Communist Party military leader.
- The official version of the Huawei P30 series update is EMUI 10.0.0.166 and it is rolling out via OTA.
- Twitter on Monday unveiled its plan for handling deepfake videos and other manipulated media, and called for feedback from the public.
- Apple is working on a range of augmented- and virtual-reality devices underpinned by a new 3D sensor system, according to people familiar with the plans.
- It's no fun waiting for a slow website to load, so Google is planning a badge system that warns users when a page is likely to take a long time to show. It's hoped the system will also nudge developers into optimizing their sites.
- November 11 has long been celebrated in Asia as "singles' day" - because the 11/11 date looks like four singles - and has been commandeered in Japan and South Korea by Pocky and Peppero respectively.
Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, Kevin Feige, Chadwick Boseman Respond to Martin Scorsese’s Criticism of MarvelScarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, Chadwick Boseman, and Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige — all of whom are involved with the Marvel Cinematic Universe — have offered their thoughts on the criticism of superhero movies by Martin Scorsese.
- SpaceX launched 60 mini-satellites Monday, the second batch of an orbiting network meant to provide global Internet coverage.
- Redmi Note 8 has been made available in two memory and storage variants in the country. The 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant has been priced at Rs. 9,999, while the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant has been priced at Rs. 12,999.
- Just a few years after opening its high-tech shoe-making Speedfactories in the U.S. and Germany, Adidas has announced the imminent closure of both sites, with some of the technology moving to facilities in Asia.
- The code of Samsung Camera app following the latest One UI 2.0 beta update hints at the arrival of a Galaxy Phone with a 108-megapixel camera.
- New MIUI 11 features include a new minimalistic design, new dynamic sound effects, a new Mi File Manager app, Steps Tracker, and more.
- The Mandalorian, Lady and the Tramp, and Noelle are some of the Disney+ originals debuting with the streaming service’s launch.
- Gazelle's Ultimate T10 is a practical commuting bike, yet it ups the ante with excellent design that races ahead of boring competitors with less cohesive design.
- Disney’s new rival to Netflix -- costing $6.99 a month in the US -- trades heavily on nostalgia, boasting a huge back-catalogue from classic Disney animations and Pixar favourites to Marvel superhero films and The Simpsons.
Infinix S5 Lite With Hole-Punch Display Teased to Launch on November 15 on Flipkart, Price Set at Rs. 7,999Infinix S5 Lite is teased to sport a similar design as the Infinix S5, but it may see downgrades in specifications.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!