- The Bank of Japan (BOJ) began experiments on Monday to study the feasibility of issuing its own digital currency, joining efforts by other central banks that are aiming to match the innovation in the field achieved by the private sector.
- If you run a website then Google has important news for you. Google will soon start considering “page experience” while ranking websites on Google Search.
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles will launch on PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. This features both The Great Ace Attorney games, previously released in Japan.
- Realme is using a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset to power the 5G variant of Realme 8.
- Apple knows how to invigorate a vibrant product ecosystem. The new AirTags are designed to need accessories, even ones you didn't know you needed.
- This new 3D printed ivory looks, feels, and behaves almost exactly like the real thing -- and conservationists think that could help curb elephant poaching
- Microsoft has unlocked online play for Xbox users, so free-to-play titles no longer require an Xbox Live subscription.
- TheCellular Operators Association of India (COAI)has issued a public advisory to warn people about fake messages that are circulating that claim that the government is offering 100 million users free recharge plans for online education.
iPad Pro, iMac, AirTag, More: Check Out Price in India for Everything Apple Launched at ‘Spring Loaded’Apple launched new iMac and iPad Pro models with Apple’s M1 SoC, new Apple TV 4K, Airtags trackers, Podcast subscription, and a new colour for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini at its Spring Loaded event on Tuesday. Here are the India prices for all the new products.
- The new 12.9-inch iPad Pro boasts a MacBook-level chipset and a mini-LED display, as well as support for 5G. But is it better than last year's iPad Pro 12.9 ?
- Video conferencing platform Zoom has announced an update that will bring not only new features to meeting rooms but also comes with bug fixes and security enhancements. Starting with the meeting features first, Zoom is rolling out a new annotation tool called Vanishing Pen. This will allow the presenter to mark on the shared screen to highlight certain information.
- B&W first true wireless ANC earbuds are the $399 PI7 and $249 PI5. The PI7 is notable for its charging case, which doubles as a Bluetooth transmitter.
- The iPad Pro is finally here, and it's a monster. But you'll want to keep it protected. Here are the best iPad Pro 11 (2021) cases you can order right now.
- Your Alexa-powered smart display has a lot of features you might not know about, like the ability to make restaurant reservations.
- Realme 8 5G mid-range smartphone with a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and triple rear cameras has been silently launched in Thailand. The phone is scheduled to launch in India on Thursday, April 22, at 12:30pm IST.
- Apple's iPad Pro (2021) is finally here, sporting Apple's own M1 chip and a big display upgrade. Here's what it costs and how to pre-order the right way.
- Gatling Bubble Gun – Make your bubbles look better with this Gatling Bubble Gun!
The post Gatling Bubble Gun appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Apple AirTag is launched in India at a price of Rs 3,190 for one tracker. A pack of four Apple AirTag trackers cost 10,900. You can use four different AirTag trackers to attach to four different objects like keys, wallet, backpack or any other important item that you may be carrying.
- European Union officials unveiled proposals Wednesday for reining in high-risk uses of artificial intelligence such as live facial scanning that could threaten people's safety or rights.
- If you want to buy a laptop for a very cheap price, check out these deals for refurbished Dell laptops that apply an up to 48% discount on already low prices.
- Israel's government chose Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google for a more than $1 billion project to provide cloud services for the country's public sector and military.
- The Dell Inspiron 15 3000, a laptop with 8GB of RAM and a 15.6-inch HD display, is available from Dell with a $111 discount to bring its price down to $399.
- Facebook has recently updated its transfer tool which now allows users to not only transfer their photos and videos, but also posts and notes without much effort.
- Google Chrome browser has received a new update for Windows, Mac, and Linux devices that carries a total of seven security fixes including one for a zero-day vulnerability that was exploited in the wild.
- Realme X7 Max is reported to launch in India soon. The phone is tipped to be a rebranded model of Realme X7 Pro Ultra. It is expected to come with up to 12GB RAM and up to 128GB storage.
- Bowers & Wilkins PI7 and PI5 true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds are premium offerings from the company. They have launched in the US and come with inbuilt Qualcomm aptX technology.
- It's unclear when Prime Day will start, but here's what to expect from Prime Day Nintendo Switch deals as the console goes up against the PS5 and Xbox Series X.
- Apple has finally taken the wraps off of the 2021 iPad Pro, a device that has been rumored for some time. But as an iPad Pro lover, I'm not sure I'll upgrade.
Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition Confirmed to Have MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC, All-New Heat Dissipation SystemRedmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition will come with MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC, Xiaomi has confirmed on Weibo. Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition is also teased to have an all-new heat dissipation system and a slim design. Some details about the Redmi K40 Game “Standard Edition” also emerged on the Web.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!