- Aerospace engineer Gisela Detrell, who helped design the Martian city, discusses what a city like Nüwa can offer residents by relying solely on Mars resources.
- Here are the best prices right now on Roku and Google TV streamers, but you'll have to wait till Prime Day for Fire TV sales.
- The SLS rocket will power NASA's Artemis I moon mission, set for launch later this year.
- There are several headphone and earbuds deals available right now as we get ready for Prime Day 2021 later this month.
- Ready for a living room upgrade? Ahead of Amazon's big summer sale, some of our favorite TVs are on sale at both Amazon and Best Buy.
- Save big on Amazon Music Unlimited, a Blink Mini camera, a Roku Ultra streamer and more.
- Commentary: Maybe news about new games is best seen on your personal screen.
- Nintendo may announce an all-new Switch soon. Or it may not. You might want to hold off on buying a new one for the moment, at least.
- Instead, my case strategy is going hybrid.
- The iOS 15 developer beta was previewed at WWDC, and while it's got some cool new bells and whistles, Apple didn't deliver everything.
- via macworld.comApple has unveiled macOS 12 Monterey, the first major update to macOS since the big shift in macOS 11 Big Sur. There are a bunch of new features and we’ll cover everything you need to know about the update before it arrives in the fall: the top features, system requirements, availability and more. Let’s start with the key features.macOS Monterey: Universal ControlApple users often switch between devices, and with Universal Control, you can now use a single mouse and keyboard bet
- A redesign brings multiple hybrid powertrains, new features and a much-needed tech overhaul to Lexus' compact SUV.
- E3 trailers, all in one convenient spot.
- We're just hours away from UFC 263.
- The company announced its next big Rainbow Six game, a new music learning title called Rocksmith Plus and an Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora.
- This July you can choose the date of your complimentary brain freeze.
- The company announced its next big Rainbow Six game, a new music learning title called Rocksmith Plus and more.
- Blue Origin's New Shepard is set to carry humans to the edge of space for a few minutes of microgravity and a sweet view on July 20.
- You can stream today's game on Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV and more.
- The gritty sci-fi movie depicts a world where no one can sleep. What can go wrong?
- The Justice Department was looking for the source of media reports about contacts between Trump associates and Russia, The New York Times reports.
- The proposals, from a bipartisan group in the US House, target Big Tech's might with the most meaningful effort to reform competition laws in decades.
- The proposals, from a bipartisan group in the US House, target Big Tech's might with a wide-ranging antitrust agenda.
- Keep your garage clear of dirt, dust and water with one of these top shop vacuum picks.
Craig Federighi and Greg Joswiak Discuss iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, Privacy, Shortcuts on Mac, and Morevia macrumors.comAs is tradition, Apple executives Craig Federighi and Greg Joswiak joined Daring Fireball's John Gruber in an episode of The Talk Show to discuss several announcements that Apple made over this weeks WWDC, including iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, and a large focus around privacy.
Federighi kicks off the conversation discussing the common architecture, now thanks to Apple silicon, across all of Apple's devices and platforms ranging from the Mac to the Apple Watch. Federighi notes how this unity allow
- via macrumors.comApple's big week has wrapped up, and there has been a lot to dig through in all of Apple's new software-related announcements. As usual, WWDC saw the introduction of Apple's next-generation operating system versions for all of its major platforms, along with a number of developer-focused announcements, but there were no hardware announcements on this year's agenda.
In addition to this week's preview of all of the upcoming software changes, we also saw the official launch of Spatial Audio and Los
- Here's a look back at the biggest stories from the week ending June 12.
- The video game industry's largest gathering to hype up the year's biggest titles is learning from the pandemic.
- Masks won't be required, but some cruises will mandate vaccinations. Here's what you need to know.
- What Apple brought out at WWDC, what Microsoft sees for Xbox in the future, what it means to be Gen Z and other deep dives.
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!