- Detroit's TCF Center, home of the North American International Auto Show, has apparently been named as a field hospital to fight coronavirus.
- Apple is planting its own flag in the streaming wars with Apple TV+, its in-house streaming service that features only original programming—no reruns of hit TV shows or last year’s blockbuster movies.The company is said to be spending several billion dollars a year on original programming. That’s a lot of TV! Apple is attracting some of the best talent in TV and film production, including huge stars and directors, and locking down the television and movie rights to best-sellin
- Google, which owns YouTube, has been criticized for its relationship with China.
- The head of HBO Max suggests Zack Snyder's finalized version of Justice League could be much more expensive than the $30 million previously reported.
- Mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid variants are the big new additions to the luxury sedan, and the price only inches upward by a couple hundred bucks.
- What does the mysterious narwhal say? Bzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- The Google-owned platform is investigating the issue.
- The beloved '80s movie starring David Bowie and Jim Henson puppets is getting a sequel.
- Just updated: Here's where you can find the $200 portable version of Nintendo's hot gaming console.
- With some of the best lines in the Mercedes lineup, and lots of standard performance and tech, the E450 makes a compelling luxury argument.
- The updated Goldilocks E-Class Benz loses two doors and its top to become a seriously desirable ride.
- The middleweight Benz coupe gets a mild hybrid drivetrain and the addition of Mercedes' excellent MBUX infotainment system.
- It's the first time Twitter has slapped a warning label on the president's tweets.
- The Countryman's refresh isn't a major mechanical overhaul, but the aesthetic changes are welcome.
- With an updated nose and new taillights, the Countryman isn't wildly different than the previous model, but the changes are welcome nonetheless.
- Also, doctors, nurses, first responders, and military members can save 20%. If you're a Federal employee, you might qualify to get Eargo for free.
- From the desert to the coast: macOS Mojave has given way to the next major version of the Mac operating system, called macOS Catalina. Revealed during Apple’s 2019 WWDC keynote in June, Catalina features some major new features that continues to move the OS forward.In this FAQ, we’ll give you the general details on macOS Catalina: When it will be release, what Macs are compatible, etc. We’ll add more details to this article as they become available.Editor’s note: Updated
- Players can ride gnarly waves, but beware the kraken.
The macOS Catatina 10.15.5 update is now available with Battery Health Management, FaceTime updates and moreApple on Tuesday released macOS Catalina 10.15.5, an update to the Mac operating system. The marquee feature of this update is Battery Health Management, which was revealed to developers back in April. This feature adjusts the MacBook’s battery charging so that it doesn’t reach full capacity, thereby extending the overall life of the battery. (Charging lithium-based batteries to 100 percent can cause wear and tear, which shortens battery life.)The update also includes a new option i
- Technology, engineering and other changes squeeze more performance and create a different beast than the regular Chiron.
- The event was slated to take place in November, but has been canned due to COVID-19.
- Getting into vinyl and want to step up the quality of your hardware? Save $50 on a turntable that spins excellent audio affordably.
- All 12 seasons of Doctor Who time-travel onto HBO Max this week. Here are some of the best episodes to give you a flavor.
Google to begin reopening offices July 6, will let workers expense $1,000 for equipment while telecommuting - CNETThe return will be gradual, starting at about 10% building capacity, CEO Sundar Pichai said.
- As schools wrap up their school year and prepare for a summer of new deployments, network upgrades, and backup plans for distance learning, Apple has begun to release updates to their K-12-focused iPad app. The Classroom app and Schoolwork app have now been updated with some new features and workflows to assist teachers and technical directors. more…
The post Apple’s Schoolwork iPad app updated with all-new design, new handout options, and new notifications appeared first
- Despite reports, Elon Musk now says the Cybertruck won't be downsized from the concept. That could make it a tough fit in your garage.
- How a last will and testament and a living will can help make sure your final wishes are carried out.
- The Endurance electric pickup truck is just the start for newborn Lordstown Motors.
- Trump is pushing a false conspiracy theory that former US Rep. Joe Scarborough could have killed his staffer.
Best Memorial Day 2020 deals still available: Laptops, home exercise gear, mattresses, vacuums, and more - CNETEven the pandemic can't stop this parade of deals.
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!