Ozzy Osbourne can’t tour right now, but the rock icon is putting his old tour merch to good use.
Ozzy, who was forced to cancel his rescheduled 2019 dates in order to receive treatment for PRKN 2 — a type of Parkinson’s disease — announced that he will donate 10% of the sales from his remaining stock of tour merch to The Michael J. Fox Foundation, which funds research into Parkinson’s disease.
“Past tours exclusive merch last bits of remaining stock available
- Global trek marks band's first tour with guitarist John Frusciante in 15 years
- Griff has covered Lorde‘s ‘Solar Power’, turning the track into an electro-pop banger – listen to the version below.
The track was recorded for Griff’s new Spotify Singles release, where she also presents an alternate version of her recent single ‘One Night’.READ MORE: Griff – ‘One Foot in Front of the Other’ review: sheer pop perfection“The recording process for Spotify Singles started with just me in my music room,” G
- The onetime hardcore singer completes his evolution into a lyrically focused Americana artist on an ambitious double LP
- Track was produced by Gunna's frequent collaborator, Wheezy
- On Sept. 24, 2016, Kelsea Ballerini’s “Peter Pan” ascended to No. 1 for a two-week stay atop Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart.
As the single led the airplay-, sales- and streaming-based survey, it took over at No. 1 on Country Airplay the same week. It became Ballerini’s first No. 1 on Hot Country Songs and her third career-opening leader on Country Airplay, all from her debut LP, The First Time, following “Love Me Like You Mean It” in July 2015 and &
- It’s become a yearly tradition for Earth, Wind & Fire’s “September” to score significant sales and streaming gains on Sept. 21, the day (or night, technically) mentioned in the classic hit’s opening line, and 2021 was no exception.
On Sept. 21, “September” drew 1.5 million on-demand U.S. streams, according to MRC Data. That’s a 322% surge over Sept. 20, when the song racked up 352,000 streams.
Further, 1.4 million of the song’s streams on
- He played lead guitar in Kiss from 1984 to 1996, and he's fronted Grand Funk in the place of Mark Farner for the past 20 years
- Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has spoken out about former bandmate Joey Jordison’s death.The drummer and founding member of Slipknot, died in July aged 46.READ MORE: Joey Jordison – the NME obituary: founding Slipknot member who held the key to the band’s success Following his death the band made numerous tributes to the late sticksman and Taylor also fondly recently reflected on his performance with Metallica at Download Festival in 2004.
Now, Taylor has s
- 'Say You Won't Let Go' hitmaker James Arthur calls The Script "egomaniac vultures" after their 2018 law settlement was revealed this week.
- Billboard’s First Stream serves as a handy guide to this Friday’s most essential releases — the key music that everyone will be talking about today, and that will be dominating playlists this weekend and beyond.
This week, Coldplay and BTS drop a galaxy-sized collaboration, YoungBoy Never Broke Again checks in after a quiet period, and Giveon continues to shine as a new R&B powerhouse. Check out all of this week’s First Stream picks below:
Coldplay x BTS, “My Un
- Collaborative performance was a highlight of the 2021 Americana Honors and Awards in Nashville
- via mtv.comThis week's Bop Shop features songs from Lil Nas X, Kehlani, Parquet Courts, Alaska Thunderfuck, and so many more.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers are set to head around the planet for a 2022 world stadium tour.
The dates will be the band’s first since guitarist John Frusciante revealed that he was rejoining the band in 2019 after a 10-year absence.
After revealing that they were currently creating new music earlier this year, the band have now confirmed that they will hit the road next year.
The news was shared in a spoof news conference from the fictional KHOT station. In the video, the station’s present
- The Twitter announcement came as a surprise to fans of the couple.
- Speaking to People, the 30-year-old singer-songwriter got candid about her biracial identity and how it played into her struggle with her sexuality.
- If you missed the 2021 Billboard Latin Music Awards on Thursday (Sept. 23), we’ve got you covered.
Hosted live from the Watsco Center in Miami by Pedro Fernández, Maite Perroni, William Levy and Gaby Espino, this year’s event showcased back-to-back performances by a variety of chart-topping artists.
From Maná‘s heartfelt “El Reloj Cucú” performance with 12-year-old vocalist Mabel, to Marc Anthony’s vibrant salsa set for “Pa’ Al
- Janet Jackson fans around the world are marking their calendars for January 2022. That’s when the pop icon will unveil the landmark four-hour documentary JANET, set to air simultaneously on Lifetime and A&E. Produced by the Banijay UK company Workerbee—and executive produced by Janet and her brother Randy—the film offers an unprecedented look into the singer’s private life.
“This is my story told by me,” says Jackson in a teaser released earlier this
- The New York Times, FX and Hulu are set to release a follow-up documentary to Framing Britney Spears, titled Controlling Britney Spears, which is slated to premiere tonight, just days ahead of the release of a secret Netflix documentary about the conservatorship and a high-profile hearing on the arrangement.
The project, directed by Samantha Stark with Liz Day as a supervising producer and reporter, explores new allegations from insiders with kno
- "Many people on the internet didn’t even know whose song it was," says the Nigerian singer. Now he's setting the record straight and telling the story of his global smash
- Universal Music Group’s public listing on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange gained widespread attention in the financial and trade press after share prices jumped as much as 39% for a $56.2 billion valuation on Tuesday — but for investors, getting in on that action has been no easy feat. For starters, U.S. residents are unable to trade on the Netherlands-based exchange. And for those investors who can get their money through the right brokerage, UMG shareholders are largely holdi
- Comedian Jack Whitehall has called time on his role as host of the BRIT Awards after four consecutive years.READ MORE: The BRIT Awards 2021: a night defined by its audience of heroesAs a date for the 2022 ceremony was today officially set for February 8, Whitehall announced that he would not be hosting due to filming commitments.
“Sad to say after 4 brilliant years, I’ll be handing on the baton as I’ll be in the US filming another project at the top of next year. Loved doing it
- The filmmakers behind the Framing Britney Spears are set to air a surprise follow-up film titled Controlling Britney Spears tonight (September 24).
The documentary, which was released via Hulu back in February, shone a light on the star’s controversial ongoing conservatorship.READ MORE: ‘Framing Britney Spears’: when will female stars get the duty of care they deserve?Its follow-up, Controlling Britney Spears, will air tonight on FX and Hulu in the United States.
After the firs
Beyoncé on turning 40: “There’s a freedom…knowing that I’ve made it to the other side of my sacrifice”Beyoncé has reflected on turning 40 in a new letter posted to her website.
The artist celebrated the birthday earlier this month (September 4). In a lengthy post which thanked fans for their messages and support both on her birthday and throughout her career, Bey went on to write a post about how this has been the “first year that I really understand what it means to be alive and to live in the moment.”
She also went on to rubbish the notion that women turning 40 are supposed
- The Weeknd, H.E.R., Motown chairman/CEO Ethiopia Habtemariam and attorneys Dina LaPolt and Ben Crump were among the honorees at the Black Music Action Coalition’s first annual Music in Action Awards on Thursday night (Sept. 23). The inaugural event took place at the 1 Hotel in West Hollywood.
BMAC executive board member Willie “Prophet” Stiggers set the tone for the lively and purposeful event honoring musicians, executives, businesses, entrepreneurs and activists who have cont
- Lauryn Hill has opened up about this week’s surprise Fugees reunion.
After years of speculation, the group announced earlier this week that they’re set to reunite for a 2021 world tour.
The hugely influential hip-hop group – made up of Hill, Wyclef Jean and Pras Michel attained great success in the 1990s with their only two studio albums, 1994’s ‘Blunted On Reality’ and the classic 1996 record ‘The Score’.
The group split for the first time in
- Despite the lyrics of “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” Kurt Cobain was far from stupid. Even so, he probably didn’t know that the music Nirvana created on Nevermind — released 30 years ago on Sept. 24, 1991 — would be so contagious that it would infect not just Gen X, but continue to make its presence felt amongst their children, Gen Z.
With guitars returning to radio and the resurgence of pop-punk (which Nevermind helped set the stage for), Nirvana’s seco
- RTJ4 Digital Deluxe Edition out now
- Controlling Britney Spears will examine the surveillance and security apparatus that monitored the singer's life
- "Is It Gonna Be Yes Or No" features Robinson singing with the Temptations for one of the only times in their history
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!