Noel Gallagher has shared behind the scenes footage of him working with Johnny Marr on their new single ‘Pretty Boy’ – watch the new clips below.READ MORE: Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – ‘This Is The Place’ review: The Smiths meets ‘cosmic pop’The track arrived at the end of last month and offered the first preview of Gallagher’s as-yet-unannounced new album.
“Massive shout out to my mainest man Johnny Marr for taking it som
- The Killers' guitarist Dave Keuning says'When We Were Young' was a pivotal song in their career.
- Stormzy has just released his third album 'This Is What I Mean' and on the track 'Please', he references the criticism Duchess Meghan has received since she tied the knot with Prince Harry.
- Stormzy could take time off and not feel guilty about it.
Dua Lipa Attorneys Move to Consolidate ‘Levitating’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuits In New York Federal CourtDua Lipa is currently facing two copyright infringement complaints over “Levitating.” Now, it appears that the 27-year-old singer’s legal team has taken steps to consolidate the actions. This latest development in the litigation involving “Levitating,” which has racked up north of two billion total streams on Spotify, came to light in a new filing from […]
The post Dua Lipa Attorneys Move to Consolidate ‘Levitating’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuits
Adidas Begins Internal Investigation Into Alleged Kanye West Misconduct Ahead of Planned Yeezy RelaunchAbout two weeks after confirming plans to continue the Yeezy shoe line without the involvement of Kanye West, Adidas has reportedly initiated an internal investigation into alleged misconduct committed by the rapper. Adidas formally terminated its years-long tie-up with Kanye West in late October, indicating at the time that it “is the sole owner of […]
The post Adidas Begins Internal Investigation Into Alleged Kanye West Misconduct Ahead of Planned Yeezy Relaunch appeared first on
- Lizzo and Queens Of The Stone Age will be performing at Poland’s Open’er Festival 2023.
Lizzo will be headlining the Wednesday night of the festival, which will mark her first ever live performance in Poland, while Queens Of The Stone Age will be playing on the Friday. Arctic Monkeys, OneRepublic and Nothing But Thieves have already been confirmed for the line-up of Open’er, which will take place in Gdynia, on the north coast of Poland, from June 28 – July 1 2023.
- Babymetal have announced a range of measures to keep fans safe at their upcoming shows – including a ‘silent mosh’sh pit’.
The Japanese kawaii metal band are playing two shows at the Makuhari Messe International Exhibition on January 28 and 29 next year. For these shows, the arena will have a sectioned-off area – the silent mosh’sh pit – designed for fans who have children or “who are not confident in their physical strength, etc”. Gig goers
- N-Dubz have announced their two special guests for their show at London’s Gunnersbury Park next year.
Rapper Tion Wayne and drum & bass rising star Venbee will be opening for the trio at their only hometown show of 2023, which is taking place on August 11. More support acts are set to be announced in due course. It’s one of a number of outdoor shows the group will be playing next year – they will also be taking to the stage in Brighton, Margate, Scarborough and Cardiff.READ
- About 10 days after securing the song rights of Harry Nilsson, BMG has acquired the recorded catalog of Pforzheim, Germany-based pop-rock group Fools Garden. Berlin-headquartered BMG just recently announced this latest music-IP play, which represents one of many investments that the company has made in the space during 2022. Fools Garden arrived on the scene […]
The post BMG Purchases Fools Garden’s Recorded Catalog, Including 1995’s ‘Lemon Tree’ appeared first on
- The Boss returned to The Tonight Show to cover the 1970 classic with a 20-piece "mini-orchestra"
- The new album will feature a sequel to her song Dear Ben.
- Stormzy has praised Adele‘s Las Vegas show as “the best” he’s ever seen.
The rapper was in the audience for the opening night of Adele’s ‘Weekends With Adele’ residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, which kicked off last week and runs till March 2023, and has waxed lyrical about the “spectacular” concert.READ MORE: The story of Stormzy in 10 seminal moments“That was amazing. Honestly, probably the best show I’ve ever seen. A
- Nineties trio lends their iconic harmonies to the Harry's House gem "Boyfriends"
- Dermot Kennedy reaches the summit to claim his second UK Number 1 album with Sonder.
- Taylor Swift clings to the summit of the Official Singles Chart for a fifth consecutive week, Anti-Hero is once again the most-streamed
- Radiohead artist Stanley Donwood has spoken to NME about his new exhibition Sacred Cartography, as well as his hopes for the future of the band.
Sacred Cartography, which opened at London’s Jealous East gallery yesterday (Thursday November 24), is a selection of screenprints showcasing Donwood’s fascination with maps and landscape, as fans first would have experienced in the artwork for Radiohead’s 2003 album ‘Hail To The Thief’.
“I’ve always been intere
- Former Wham member and singer Andrew Ridgely joined Magic Radio Breakfast to talk about the 40th anniversary of Wham
- Edinburgh singer songwriter Bonnie Kemplay has announced she will be opening for The 1975 on their UK and Ireland arena tour next year.
She confirmed the news via Twitter earlier today (November 25) to coincide with the release of her debut EP ‘running out of things to say, running out of things to do’.
Speaking about her EP, Kemplay said: “’running out of things to say, running out of things to do’ is a collection of songs I wrote between 17-20. The music is a mix
- Guy Chambers, songwriter for Robbie Williams, has shared a new NSFW Christmas song – listen to ‘Thank Fuck It’s Christmas’ below.
The track is performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra alongside an anonymous vocalist by the name of Trickster.
The song focuses on current hardships, referencing pandemics, the cost of living crisis, Elon Musk and more. Its verse says: “Interest rates are rising fast, there’s monkey pox with covid and SARS / And strange smooth
- Liam Gallagher has shot down rumours that he’s set to move to the countryside to become neighbours with Blur bassist Alex James.
Earlier this month, it was reported that Gallagher had been looking at a £3.5million property in the Cotswolds.
James — who lives in nearby Chipping Norton as a cheese farmer — then said he was “delighted to hear” that Gallagher could be set to move nearby.
“I hope he does take the plunge, but farms are the nearest thing there
- Run-DMC performed their festive song ‘Christmas In Hollis’ for the first time in nearly 20 years for a new Disney special set to air this weekend – watch the clip below.READ MORE: Christmas rapping: the best festive hip-hop songsThe rare rendition was filmed as part of a pre-recorded segment for The Wonderful World Of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration, which is set to air this Sunday (November 27) at 8pm ET (1am GST) on ABC, HULU and Disney+.
The hip-hop icons performed
- The announcement of the new 'musical experience' comes on the 20th anniversary of her LP 'This Is Me... Then'
- MUNA have discussed the “creative freedom” they experience being signed to Phoebe Bridgers‘ label Saddest Factory.READ MORE: MUNA: “We believe in people taking moments of freedom and love where they can find it”The three-piece band are on the cover of NME today (November 25) on the back of their recent self-titled album.
After releasing two LPs – 2017 debut ‘About U’ and 2019’s ‘Saves The World’ – on major label RCA, the tri
- With star-shaped shades and platform boots, the Bootsy fakes bilked friends and family out of money over decades
- Activision Blizzard’s chief commercial officer has said that the company’s acquisition by Microsoft will only “benefit” gamers as well as the US gaming industry.READ MORE: What the hell has happened at Activision and why should you care?Back in January, Microsoft acquired Activision Blizzard in a deal that was estimated to cost approximately £50billion ($68billion USD) however, the move has faced ongoing criticism from numerous regulatory bodies. Earlier this week,
- DJ Khaled is renting out his shoe closet for fans to stay in via AirBnB.
The producer will allow fans to book one-night stays at a recreation of his legendary shoe room in Miami, Florida for just $11 (£9.10) per night.
Khaled said in a statement: “Sneakers are an essential part of hip-hop culture and collecting them is an art – just like creating music.
“We bring the same passion and energy to the shoe game as we do the studio. That’s why we’re excited to shar
- Sir Cliff Richard has explained why his tours will be limited.
- Who is the mystery singer on 'Thank F*** It's Christmas'?
- Olly Murs will release his new album, 'Marry Me', next week.
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!