- The Jonas Brothers are getting in the Olympic spirit ahead of this year's delayed games.
- The Lathums have announced details of their debut album, ‘How Beautiful Life Can Be’.READ MORE: The Lathums: Wigan heroes on local pride, topping the charts and supporting BlossomsThe first full-length LP from the Wigan band is set to arrive on September 24 via Island Records and comes after they shared the title track last month.
The album was recorded at Liverpool’s Parr Street Studios and produced by The Coral‘s James Skelly and Chris Taylor.
While fans still have
- DaBaby is no longer set to appear at Manchester’s Parklife festival, amid criticism for homophobic remarks he recently made at a concert.
The rapper drew backlash after telling the crowd during his set at Rolling Loud Miami on Sunday: “If you didn’t show up today with HIV, AIDS… put your cellphone light up… Fellas, if you ain’t sucking dick in the parking lot, put your cellphone light up.”
Following the criticism, DaBaby has seemingly been removed from
- K-pop girl group Dreamcatcher have returned with their brand-new single ‘BEcause’.READ MORE:D.O. – ‘공감 (Empathy)’ review: excellent acoustic pop confessionals with a golden voiceOn July 30, the girl group released the the music video for their new rock- and synth-inspired single ‘BEcause’, from their new ‘Summer Holiday’ special album, which dropped at the same time.
The video features the K-pop act in various locations, includi
- The song appears on their collaborative EP People Don't Change
- Westlife have announced an intimate gig in Belfast as part of Radio 2 Live on August 26.
- Prince's New Power Generation backing singer Shelby J. has shared what it was like working on 'Welcome 2 America' with Prince in 2010.
- Tim Burgess has announced the return of his Vinyl Adventures Record Fair later this year for its biggest edition yet.
For the last few years, The Charlatans‘ frontman has been hosting record fairs across Manchester, taking in locations such as the Salford Lads’ Club, The Art Deco Plaza Cinema in Northwich and Stockport Market Hall.
To celebrate the return of music retail following the coronavirus pandemic, the 2021 edition of Vinyl Adventures will incorporate multiple venues and shop
- Jackson Wang has opened up about why his hectic work schedule and what motivates him to keep working hard.READ MORE: JAY B to release debut solo mini-album next monthOn July 29, the Hong Kong-born GOT7 member sat down with radio show host Big Reid for an interview, where he revealed why he is always motivated to constantly keep busy. Elsewhere, Wang also discussed his new English-language single, ‘Drive You Home’.
During the interview, Wang shared that he was in Chongqing, China to a
- MØ has returned with her second new track of 2021 – listen to ‘Kindness’ below.
The Danish pop star made her comeback back in May with the track ‘Live To Survive’, her first music since the release of her second album ‘Forever Neverland’ in 2018.READ MORE: MØ – ‘Forever Neverland’ reviewNow, she’s shared a second slice of her as-yet-unannounced third album, which is set to arrive this year.
- The song will appear on their upcoming album Good Things
- Angel Olsen has shared another new track from her forthcoming ’80s covers EP ‘Aisles’, releasing her take on ‘Safety Dance’ by Canadian synth-pop outfit Men Without Hats.READ MORE: Angel Olsen: “I’m just as lost as everybody else”Olsen’s industrial-tinged take on the 1982 classic is slower and considerably darker than the upbeat original, progressively building in intensity over time.
“I felt this song could be reinterpreted to be about
- BTS’ leader RM has opened up on the positive message and power behind their latest single ‘Permission To Dance’.READ MORE: BTS’ ‘Permission To Dance’ cements their status as kings of the feel-good summer smashIn a recent interview with Weverse Magazine, the 26-year-old rapper shared how much he enjoyed the record process for the new English-language track, comparing it to their previous hit ‘Butter’.
RM spoke about how working on the new song was o
- King Princess has teased her next album, calling it a “legendary” album that she’s “super proud of”.
The New York-based singer released her debut album ‘Cheap Queen’ back in 2019, and is already readying its follow-up.READ MORE: King Princess: “When Harry Styles tweeted about me, it was a huge deal”Speaking on Audacy’s New Arrivals with Bryce Segall, King Princess said work on her second album is all written and almost into th
- "People like you are the reason we are still living in a world divided by fear."
- Halsey is launching their new album ‘If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power’ with what they’re calling a “film experience”, and now they’ve released another new trailer.
Set to a yet-to-be-released song, presumably from the album in question, the trailer shows Halsey in a string of different scenarios. In one sequence, they wear Victorian-inspired clothing at the edge of a cliff, before entering a shack when someone with whited-out eyes grabs them.
- via billboard.comThe Kid Laroi continues to lord it over the singles chart in his homeland as “Stay” (Columbia/Sony), his collaboration with Justin Bieber, enters a third week atop the ARIA Singles Chart.
The Sydney-raised singer and rapper is a force on both main charts this week as his evolving mixtape F*ck Love lifts 9-3 on the heels of a new deluxe release, F*ck Love (Over You).
“Stay” is one of four tracks from F*ck Love making an impression on the Top 50 this week, as “Not Sob
- T-ARA have announced that they are planning to make their comeback with new music later this year.READ MORE: D.O. – ‘공감 (Empathy)’ review: excellent acoustic pop confessionals with a golden voiceOn July 29, the quartet – consisting members Qri, Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon – held a special livestream on the livestreaming platform V Live to celebrate the group’s 12th anniversary. During the broadcast, the four-member act revealed that they were curr
- Lorde says she doesn't feel the need to explain her lyrics now she's older because her tracks are about "precious" moments in her life.
- Billie Eilish has released her second album, 'Happier Than Ever', and admitted she feels like "crying".
- A further 30 Black students are to receive a £20,000 per year scholarship to study at the University of Cambridge following
- Taylor Swift has narrated a promo spot for NBC’s coverage of the Tokyo Olympic Games, hyping Team USA’s women’s all-around gymnastics athletes Sunisa Lee and Jade Carey.READ MORE: Taylor Swift – ‘Evermore’ review: the freewheeling younger sibling to ‘Folklore’“Life can surprise you,” Swift says as the title track to her 2020 album ‘Evermore’, featuring Bon Iver, plays underneath. “It can humble you. It can test you. It
- Stormzy has announced plans to support 30 more students through studies at Cambridge University through his scholarship scheme.
The Stormzy Scholarship was launched in 2018 and has so far supported six Black students through their studies at the prestigious university.
A new partnership between Stormzy’s #Merky Foundation and the bank HSBC, 10 students per year will receive a £20,000 annual scholarship to cover tuition fees and maintenance costs.
“For 30 more black students to
- Britney Spears‘ doctors reportedly support her calls to have her father, Jamie Spears, removed from his role in her conservatorship, according to new legal documents.READ MORE: Britney Spears’ court appearance was a display of her strength, and the power of #FreeBritneyIn documents reportedly seen by The Blast, Spears’ current conservator, Jodi Montgomery, says she supports Britney and has joined Britney’s petition to have Jamie removed from the conservatorship.
- Today Nova’s Fitzy and Wippa spoke to Billie Eilish today about her unique sound tracks, her relationship with her family and the
- The National frontman Matt Berninger has shared a cover of The Velvet Underground‘s ‘I’m Waiting for the Man’. The rendition was recorded as part of an upcoming covers compilation celebrating the proto-punk icons by their original label, Verve Records.
READ MORE: The National’s Matt Berninger on going solo: “These songs are about the people that made me… me”
While it’s the first time the studio version has been made available, it’s not
Billie Eilish releases new album ‘Happier Than Ever’, says making it was the ‘most satisfying and profound experience’Billie Eilish has finally dropped her new album ‘Happier Than Ever’, and she’s given a statement on Instagram referring to its creation as the “most satisfying and profound experience” she’s ever had.READ MORE: Billie Eilish – ‘Happier Than Ever’ review: an artist secures her status as a generational greatIn a lengthy Instagram post sharing the album artwork, Eilish wrote “‘Happier Than Ever’ my sophomore album is finally ou
- It's duo's second single from their upcoming An Evening With Silk Sonic LP
- via billboard.comSilk Sonic gets the smooth rolling with “Skate,” their second release.
The soulful duo of Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak came together earlier this year for “Leave The Door Open,” a warm and fuzzy tune which led the Billboard Ho 100 chart.
Since then, Silk Sonic have showed their stuff in a live context at the Grammy Awards, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, and the BET Awards, where they were nominated for three trophies (video of the year, best group, and viewer’s choi
- Berninger's rendition will be featured on upcoming tribute album I'll Be Your Mirror
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!