- Jack Savoretti opens up on having Nile Rodgers and John Oates appear on his new album 'Europhiana'.
- Lizzo has confirmed her new single 'Rumors' will be out on August 13.
- BTS‘ ‘Butter‘ has surpassed Olivia Rodrigo‘s eight-week run at the top of Billboard‘s Hot 100 singles chart.READ MORE: BTS’ ‘Permission To Dance’ cements their status as kings of the feel-good summer smashThe K-pop group’s second English language single, which was released in May, has now reached nine consecutive weeks in the Number One spot, beating Rodrigo’s previous US record so far in 2021 for ‘Drivers License‘.
- Lizzo has announced that she will return with a comeback single next week.READ MORE: The Big Read – Lizzo: “If I feel worthy, then everyone gonna want to eat my pussy”The singer will release her first new music in two years on August 13 with new single ‘Rumors’.
The track will be the singer’s first new music since the release of her 2019 album ‘Cuz I Love You’.
Few details have been made available about ‘Rumors’ so far but fans can pre-
The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber’s ‘Stay’ Hits No. 1 on Global 200, Ed Sheeran’s ‘Bad Habits’ Holds Atop Global Excl. U.S. ChartThe Kid LAROI, from Australia, and Canadian Justin Bieber climb to No. 1 on the Billboard Global 200 chart with “Stay.” The Kid LAROI claims his first leader on the list and Bieber adds his second.
Meanwhile, Ed Sheeran’s “Bad Habits” posts a fourth week atop the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart, after becoming the English singer-songwriter’s first No. 1 on the survey.
Plus, Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow’s “Industry Baby” bounds onto the Global
- iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina returns for its eighth annual event in October. The first wave of artists includes performances from Wisin & Yandel, Prince Royce, Luis Fonsi, Natti Natasha, Zion & Lennox, Lunay, Mariah Angeliq and a special performance from J Balvin.
More artists will join the star-studded lineup in the coming weeks. The concert will be hosted by Enrique Santos, president and chief creative officer of iHeartLatino and on-air talent for iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia announ
- Dolly Parton shared how she used her songwriters’ royalties from “I Will Always Love You.” Parton wrote and performed the song in 1973 as a tribute to her partner, Porter Wagoner. Whitney Houston covered the song for the film The Bodyguard in 1992 – and it became a smashing success. Dolly Parton earned around $10 […]
The post Dolly Parton Used Royalties From ‘I Will Always Love You’ to Honor Whitney Houston appeared first on Digital Music News.
- Scott revealed the deal with an Instagram post of a script, announcing that it represents their first project together
- Her sophomore album documents her fears and traumas and still manages to sound astonishingly self-assured.
- For the third time in 48 hours, a music festival has removed DaBaby from its lineup because of his homophobic remarks earlier this month. On Monday (Aug. 2), Day N Vegas announced that they replaced Baby with Roddy Ricch for his original Nov. 12 appearance.
“DaBaby will no longer be appearing at Day N Vegas 2021. Roddy Ricch has been added to the line-up,” reads a caption on the festival’s page.
Earlier in the morning, NYC’s Governor’s Ball festival ousted Baby foll
- Charli XCX has revealed that she will release a new song in September called ‘Good Ones’.READ MORE: The Big Read – Charli XCX: “People think I’m this person who parties every single day – but I’m a business woman”The artist, who in her announcement said it was a birthday present to herself today (August 2) confirmed that it will arrive on September 2. Fans can pre-save it now on streaming platforms.
‘Good Ones’ will be Charli
- Collaboration is Andress' first new music since Grammy-nominated album Lady Like
Spotify CEO Says Joe Rogan Won’t Be Censored Anymore: “We Have a Lot of Really Well-Paid Rappers on Spotify, Too — We Don’t Dictate What They’re Putting In Their Songs, Either”Is Joe Rogan censored? Not anymore. Spotify CEO Daniel Ek revealed his company would not censor the podcast anymore. The CEO recently sat for a podcast with Axios to discuss how podcasting has changed the music streaming company. The Axios interview asked Ek if he thought the company should have any editorial responsibility for podcasts […]
The post Spotify CEO Says Joe Rogan Won’t Be Censored Anymore: “We Have a Lot of Really Well-Paid Rappers on Spotify, Too — We Don&r
- Is Joe Rogan censored? Not anymore. Spotify CEO Daniel Ek revealed his company would not censor the podcast anymore. The CEO recently sat for a podcast with Axios to discuss how podcasting has changed the music streaming company. The Axios interview asked Ek if he thought the company should have any editorial responsibility for podcasts […]
The post Spotify CEO Says Joe Rogan Won’t Be Censored Anymore appeared first on Digital Music News.
- Dear April 2023: Frank Ocean will headline Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival three years after he was originally supposed to, according to co-founder Paul Tollett.
The Goldenvoice CEO broke the news in an interview with the Los Angeles Times on Monday (Aug. 2). He solely revealed Ocean’s name from the 2023 bill, but his unorthodox strategy of naming an act years in advance was meant to reassure fans that the enigmatic R&B superstar will perform as promised after t
- The Beach Boys have shared two unreleased songs including an unreleased a capella version of ‘Surf’s Up’.READ MORE: 20 things you didn’t know about ‘Pet Sounds’The two tracks are taken from the band’s huge upcoming box set, ‘Feel Flows – The Sunflower & Surf’s Up Sessions 1969-1971’.
After sharing a new recording of ‘Surf’s Up’ track ‘Big Sur’ back in June, the band have now shared an a capel
BTS’ ‘Butter’ Tops Billboard Hot 100 for 9th Week, Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow’s ‘Industry Baby’ Debuts at No. 2BTS’ “Butter” spends a ninth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. It now boasts the longest command of 2021 outright, passing the eight-week reign of Olivia Rodrigo’s “Drivers License” in January-March.
Plus, Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow launch at No. 2 on the Hot 100 with “Industry Baby,” which arrives as the week’s most-streamed song.
The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay
Frank Ocean to Headline Coachella 2023 As Travis Scott, Rage Against the Machine Remain Booked for 2022 ComebackRage Against the Machine and Travis Scott are still booked to headline Coachella’s 2022 comeback, Coachella co-founder Paul Tollett has confirmed, while Frank Ocean’s own headlining performance is now set to take place at Coachella 2023. The 55-year-old Paul Tollett, who debuted Coachella in 1999 and owns half of the Indio, California, festival, revealed the […]
The post Frank Ocean to Headline Coachella 2023 As Travis Scott, Rage Against the Machine Remain Booked for 2022 Com
- The Weeknd has said he’s ditched doing hard drugs and only drinks alcohol “occasionally”.READ MORE: The Weeknd – ‘After Hours’ review: his most all-encompassing record to date is also an existential quandaryThe artist, who has illustrated drug use in his music before including in his 2015 hit ‘Can’t Feel My Face‘, said in a new interview that he likes he new “sober lite” label and that he formerly used drugs “as a crutch&rdq
- It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them! will arrive in October
- Clubbers around the UK have been warned against taking Tesla-branded ecstasy pills after one person died and many more were hospitalised in Bristol.
Last weekend (July 23-25), 20 people were hospitalised in the city and one died, leading the council to warn the public over the dangerous batch of pills.
A statement from the city council said (via Bristol Post): “On the first weekend of reopening, 20 people in Bristol needed emergency hospital treatment due to recreational drugs. One person
- Lizzo is feeling new as hell, as the pop star finally announced her first new single in two years, “Rumors,” will be released later this month.
The three-time Grammy winner cryptically teased something was coming on Monday (Aug. 2) by writing on Instagram, “Don’t even like this post cus you REALLY gon like my post tomorrow.”
“NEW ERA BITCH. ‘RUMORS’. 8/13,” she wrote underneath the highly anticipated post of the golden goddess putti
- Billie Eilish is heading for Number 1 on the UK’s Official Albums Chart with her second studio album Happier Than Ever.
- Pop star will return this month with first new music since 2019's Cuz I Love You
- Just because you’re on top of the world doesn’t mean that you necessarily feel like it all of the time. In a lengthy interview with Weverse Magazine that published on Sunday (Aug. 1), BTS’ Jimin opened up about a recent “difficult” period and how his parents helped him through it.
“I only realized it recently, but I used to be really unstable,” Jimin told Weverse. “I thought I could take care of all these problems, but looking back, that wasn&rsquo
- The legendary photographer walks us through Paul, tracing his rapport with the musician back to 1964
- "Industry Baby" with Jack Harlow launches at Number Two
- Rapper will be replaced by Roddy Ricch in the lineup
- Marshmello, Chance the Rapper, G Herbo, Peter Cottontale, and Supa Bwe were among the guests in attendance on July 31st
- "Together in Vegas," which opened in 2015, will stage its last run of shows at Caesars Palace this December
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!