Sheerios now have another bite of Ed Sheeran’s “Bad Habits.”
The British singing star’s new single isn’t due to drop for another week, but we got another early taste, thanks to a new preview streaming on TikTok.
It’s a pounding pop number, and a major shift from Sheeran’s troubadour style. “Bad Habits” just might be made for clubland.
The snippet, a three-day exclusive on TikTok, follows a teaser and the release of a short video of him p
- Morgan Wallen says he has donated $500,000 to several racial justice organizations. The country star spoke about the donation during his first public interview with ABC News’ Good Morning America. Wallen expressed remorse over his use of a racial slur following a night of heavy drinking. “I had some of my long-time friends in town […]
The post Morgan Wallen Donates $500,000 to Black Music Action Coalition, Other Racial Justice Organizations appeared first on Digital Music News
- Where is Kanye West’s Donda album? After a massive listening party live-streamed on Apple Music – the album is still missing. Donda was supposed to appear on streaming services at 9 pm Pacific Time. But after it failed to materialize, many fans began wondering if Kanye is trolling again. That’s because West showed up around […]
The post Where Is Kanye West’s Donda Album? – Fans Speculate About the Missing Drop appeared first on Digital Music News.
- All this week, Billboard has been looking at the most successful producers of the 2000s. But who are the most awarded producers since 2000? Let’s take a look at the producer category at five top awards shows.
Pharrell Williams has won the Grammy for producer of the year, non-classical three times in this century, more than anyone else. He won the 2003 award in collaboration with Chad Hugo in The Neptunes and won the 2013 and 2018 awards on his own.
Williams won multiple
- Splendour XR, one of the most technologically advanced virtual music festivals to debut during the pandemic, opens Friday (July 23) at 9:30 p.m. ET with extended reality performances by The Killers, Khalid, Charli XCX, Denzel Curry and the debut of a new musical project from singer Grimes called Grimes Metaverse.
Developed by the creators of Splendour in the Grass held in Australia’s Byron Bay every year, tickets give viewers at home access to more than 50 artist performances. Organiz
- Kanye West continues to keep fans on their toes as if they’re waiting to cop the next pair of Yeezys. But after Thursday night’s listening event for his 10th studio album Donda came and went, and the project never materialized at midnight ET Friday (July 23), fans were disappointed but not surprised.
Yeezy fans crowded Spotify and Apple Music at the stroke of midnight just like the sold-out Mercendes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, where he hosted the Kanye West Presents A Donda Listen
- “Jeffrey Bezos, you did it!”
Streams of “Bezos I” and “Bezos II,” Bo Burnham’s Jeff Bezos-focused songs from his latest comedy special and corresponding album Inside, jumped 21% in the wake of the Amazon founder and richest person in the world’s brief trip into space on July 20.
On July 20 and 21, “Bezos I” earned 1.4 million U.S. on-demand streams, up 22% from 1.2 million the two days prior to his launch (July 18 and 19), according to
- With the release of “Industry Baby,” Lil Nas X isn’t just doing time in “Montero State Prison” — he’s doing his part to help get others out.
Alongside the release of his new single and video, which depicts the rapper springing himself from a fictional jail, Lil Nas X announced his new collaboration with The Bail Project. Titled the “Bail X Fund,” the new initiative sees the rapper raising money to help pay cash bail to those who can’t a
- Another Friday, another workweek behind us, and everyone knows the best way to celebrate the coming weekend is with a fistful of dance music delights. This week sees some great tunes from German ace Boys Noize, French friend DJ Snake and Malaa, shadow groove slayer Zhu and more.
Boys Noize, “Nude” feat. Tommy CashGood news from Berlin’s techno bvnker. Scene legend Boys Noize has announced his fifth studio album, blessing dance floors with a heavy yet funky dose of warehouse ene
- 10 years after the passing of Amy Winehouse, a new BBC Two documentary is set to “reveal the truth about the music icon and the impact that her loss has had on” her friends and family members. The six-time Grammy winner Amy Winehouse passed away a decade ago today, at the age of 27, following […]
The post Amy Winehouse Documentary ‘Reclaiming Amy’ Attempts to Tell Family’s Side appeared first on Digital Music News.
- Lance Bass opened up about how much control Britney Spears has been under in her conservatorship, and how it’s impacted their longtime friendship.
The former *NSYNC member appeared on the Heather Dubrow’s World podcast on Thursday to reflect on his old friend’s situation and how he hasn’t been in contact with her in years because the two pop stars have “been kept away from each other.”
“I definitely believe in the #FreeBritney movemen
- The 2021 Premios Juventud returned with a live audience for its 18th annual ceremony on Thursday night, taking place at Miami’s Watsco Center. Top winners included Karol G, Bad Bunny and Grupo Firme, to name a few. “This is for all of you. We’re building an incredible empire and we’re all part of the game,” Karol, who swept six awards, said. “They respect us and we contribute.”
While performances from Tini, Farruko and an emotional Chino y Nacho air
- via mtv.comKanye West packed Atlanta's Mercedes-Benz Stadium for a stripped-down listening party in honor of his tenth album 'Donda,' a tribute to his late mother in the city where she spent her most transformative years.
- With two younger sisters of her own, it’s no surprise that Selena Gomez relates to one of the most iconic TV big sisters of all time: DJ Tanner from Full House. The pop star posted an adorable TikTok on Thursday of her and 8-year-old sister Gracie lip-syncing to a classic Full House DJ-vs.-Stephanie argument.
In the video, Gomez plays the part of DJ while Gracie performs as the super sassy Stephanie. “I’m older. I’m younger. I’m taller. I’m
- Bullet for My Valentine have released a new single today (July 23) – listen to ‘Parasite’ below.
Taken from their upcoming, self-titled seventh album, the song is described as “an absolute rager from start to finish” by singer and guitarist Matt Tuck (via Kerrang!)
He continued: “[It’s] easily one of the gnarliest tracks we’ve ever written — we couldn’t be more stoked to finally get it out there.”
- The past month, the top 10 of the Billboard 200 has contained some familiar faces: Olivia Rodrigo, Dua Lipa, The Weeknd and Tyler, the Creator, to name a few. But it has also included another name not so used to being in the upper region of the main music albums chart: Bo Burnham, whose comedy-music album Inside: The Songs has held steady in the top 10 of the Billboard 200 in four of the five full weeks since its release — only dipping out once to No. 11 — and coming in at No. 8 this
- via mtv.comCamila Cabello dropped her new single and music video “Don’t Go Yet” on Friday (July 23) with an announcement of a new album.
- Lindsey Buckingham has shared a brand new single called ‘On The Wrong Side’ – you can listen to it below.READ MORE: Why Fleetwood Mac’s ’70s pop hit ‘Dreams’ keeps resurfacing almost every decadeIt’s the latest track to be taken from the former Fleetwood Mac guitarist’s upcoming self-titled solo album – his first since 2011’s ‘Seeds We Sow’ – and follows last month’s ‘I Don’t Mind’.
- If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Rapper Blueface is trading hooks for jabs tonight as he takes to the ring for BKFC 19.
Blueface is part of the main card for BKFC 19 — the official Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship pay-per-view event, airing on FITE.tv.
The 24-year-old rapper will be making his bare knuckle fighting debut, taking on comedian and TikTok star, Kane Trujillo (a.k.a. Neumane). B
- via rollingstone.comPop singer plays every major role in the Tusk-directed clip for her recent single
- A hologram tour of the late Whitney Houston is to get a residency in Las Vegas.READ MORE: The Whitney Houston hologram tour review: fans are overcome by emotion at 2020’s most controversial gigAn Evening With Whitney: The Whitney Houston Hologram Concert, created by BASE Hologram in partnership with the Houston estate, debuted in 2020 and was set to open in Vegas late last year until the coronavirus pandemic forced a delay.
The show will feature holograms from all stages of Houston&rs
- After soft launching Bennifer 2.0 over the last few months, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck seem to have made their relationship Instagram official.
Actress Leah Remini shared a video montage on Thursday (July 22) of her birthday festivities from June 12. “Wanted to share a little video from my birthday with you all because I got so much love from you on my birthday but also everyday,” she captioned the post. “I consider myself to have the best support system here on social medi
- Polo G and Gunna have come together for a new record called ‘Waves’ – you can listen to it below.READ MORE: Get to know Polo G, the Chicago rapper who’s sampled 2Pac and been co-signed by JAY-ZProduced by Foreign Teck, Dez Wright, Mally Mall and Eesean Bolden, the track has been recorded for NBA player Kawhi Leonard’s upcoming ‘Culture Jam’ project, which is set to arrive later this year via Virgin Music Label.
The first track from th
- A decade ago today (July 23), the music world was rocked by the news that Amy Winehouse — the powerhouse singer/songwriter whose incredibly soulful, uncomfortably personal songs had a seismic impact both stateside and in her native U.K. — had died at the age of 27. While Winehouse’s artistry was often overshadowed towards the end of her life by tabloid headlines about her personal life and problems with substance abuse, it’s the music that’s lived on, timeless in it
- In need of some new tunes by your favorite queer artists? Look no further — Billboard Pride is here to help with First Out, our weekly roundup of some of the best new music releases from LGBTQ artists.
From Lil Nas X’s new single to Brandi Carlile’s gorgeous new track, check out just a few of our favorite releases from this week below:Lil Nas X, “Industry Baby” feat. Jack HarlowIt’s time for Lil Nas X’s victory lap. With his hotly ant
- Popular YouTuber Austin McBroom’s company Simply Greatness Productions has filed a lawsuit against LiveXLive over the June 12 Battle of the Platforms boxing event, alleging that the broadcaster for the pay-per-view boxing event and concert in Miami “misrepresented costs, made unauthorized sponsorship agreements, unlawfully refused to hand over ticketing income” and attempted to persuade his company to “finance (an) over-the-top ‘proof of concept’ that LXL
- Bruce Dickinson has revealed that he recorded part of the new Iron Maiden album while on crutches.
Speaking to Kerrang!, the veteran musician said he was on crutches following an injury to his Achilles tendon.
Dickinson and co. returned last week (July 15) with their first new track in six years. The band subsequently confirmed that their 17th studio album, ‘Senjutsu’, will arrive this September.
“I did the last couple of tracks of recording on crutches, in a boot –
- The youngest stars are giving fans a taste of their upcoming projects with their new singles this week.
Camila Cabello and Khalid both tease their upcoming third studio albums, from Cabello’s new rallying cry “Don’t Go Yet” introducing her next LP Familia, to Khalid’s “New Normal” single — which he first performed at the Virgin Galactic spaceflight launch — making way for his project Everything Is Changing.But Lil Nas X toots h
- Streams and sales of Bonnie Tyler’s 1984 top 40 Billboard Hot 100 hit “Holding Out for a Hero” drives the song to No. 1 on Billboard’s Top TV Songs chart, powered by Tunefind, for June 2021.
Rankings for the Top TV Songs chart are based on song and show data provided by Tunefind and ranked using a formula blending that data with sales and streaming information tracked by MRC Data during the corresponding period of June 2021.
“Hero” appeared in the second episo
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!