- Whitesnake are heading on tour again next year.
- Don Broco have announced they’ll be doing a short run of warm-up gigs ahead of their headline performances at this year’s Slam Dunk Festival.
The Bedford band, who recently announced the release of their their fourth studio album, ‘Amazing Things’, will play Oxford’s O2 Academy, Bristol’s O2 Academy, and Bournemouth’s O2 Academy this coming August and September.
The gigs will take place after an already sold-out hometown show at Bedford’s Esqu
- UPDATE (July 24): After planning a performance Sunday at Rolling Loud Miami, Kanye West has decided not to hit the stage at the festival after all, Billboard has learned. West’s decision not to perform follows a social media report that he has pushed back the release of his 10th studio album, Donda, to August after the project didn’t materialize on Friday as planned.
Previously: This Sunday, Kanye West will take center stage at Rolling Loud Miami, a source close to the situation tell
- Federal prosecutors in R. Kelly’s sex trafficking case say he had sexual contact with an underage boy in addition to girls, and the government wants jurors in his upcoming sex trafficking trial to hear those claims.
Prosecutors aired a wide-ranging raft of additional allegations — but not new charges — against the R&B star in a court filing Friday (July 23). Jury selection is due to start Aug. 9 in a New York federal court for Kelly, who denies ever abusing anyone.
- Jake Bugg has released a new single called ‘Downtown’ – you can listen to it below.
The tenderhearted track is the latest preview from the Nottingham singer-songwriter’s upcoming fifth studio album, ‘Saturday Night, Sunday Morning’, due out August 20 via RCA Records.
Following recent singles ‘All I Need’ and ‘Lost’, ‘Downtown’ – which is produced by Jamie Hartman – hears Bugg deliver a beautiful, p
- Britney Spears is baring it all in her latest social media post.
On Friday (July 23), the 39-year-old pop superstar shared a racy photo of herself on Instagram wearing nothing but a pair of unbuttoned denim cut-off shorts. In the snapshot, the “Oops!…I Did It Again” singer poses topless outdoors with her hands covering her chest.
Spears captioned the image with only an emoji of a potted plant.The sizzling pic caught the attention of several stars, including fellow singer Tinas
- Host and rapper deliver parody of Florida Georgia Line and Nelly's "Lil Bit" to mark opening of 2021 Tokyo competition
- Korn‘s Jonathan Davis has shared a cover of Pet Shop Boys classic ‘It’s A Sin’ – you can listen to it below.READ MORE: Korn’s Jonathan Davis: “I have the remains of at least seven people in my house”The eerie new take on the 1987 pop classic appears on the soundtrack for the first season of popular TV series Paradise City, which also includes Machine Gun Kelly and Travis Barker‘s reworking of Edwin Collins‘ ‘A Girl Like You’
- From career milestones and new music releases to major announcements and more, Billboard editors highlight the latest news buzz in Latin music every week. Here’s what happened in the Latin music world this week.
DJ Nelson launches Flowmixx
Billed as a one-stop-shop for all DJs, Puerto Rican producer DJ Nelson has teamed up with Dominican Republic producer and engineer Alfred Matías to launch Flowmixx. The company will be a space for DJs to acquire “top of the l
- Terms of July 9th resolution not revealed
- Taylor Swift has shared an orchestral version of ‘The Lakes’ to celebrate the one-year anniversary of her ‘Folklore’ album.READ MORE: Taylor Swift – ‘Folklore’ review: pop superstar undergoes an extraordinary indie-folk makeoverReleased on July 24, 2020, Swift’s acclaimed eighth studio album – which was a surprise release – spawned the singles ‘Cardigan’, ‘Exile’, ‘Betty’ and ‘The 1’, and
- One year after its release, Taylor Swift’s fans are taking a moment to reflect on the life-changing impact of the superstar singer’s eighth album, Folklore.
Released on July 24, 2020, Folklore represented a surprise pivot towards indie-folk that proved a critical and commercial blockbuster for Swift, earning the album of the year Grammy and topping the Billboard 200 albums chart for eight nonconsecutive weeks.
On Saturday (July 24), Swifties celebrated the first anniversary
- "They don't make nights more gorgeous than this," singer-songwriter proclaimed while belting her hits and covers to New York audience
- "He wants everyone to know he is doing good and expects a full recovery," band writes of guitarist and last surviving original member
- New York’s presence was heavily felt at Rolling Loud Festival Miami’s Ciroc Stage on Friday night (July 23) when A$AP Rocky and Bobby Shmurda arrived on the scene.
At nearly 9 p.m., Shmurda sauntered on stage and watched a roaring crowd scream his name “Bobby” emphatically. The deafening chants drew smiles from the former embattled star. Upon arrival, he returned the love and graced the crowd with his touted classic “Hot N—-a.” For Shmurda, Rolling
- Billie Eilish has opened up about avoiding social media following comments about her body.READ MORE: Billie Eilish’s ‘Your Power’ is a quietly potent response to abuse of powerSpeaking to the LA Times, Eilish revealed that in July, she stopped reading the comments on her Instagram account where she has 87.8million followers.
When asked why, Eilish replied: “Because otherwise I will spiral out, and s—’s mean as f—. There are some people, like my brot
- To celebrate one year since the surprise release of her eighth studio album, folklore, Taylor Swift has given fans an anniversary gift: the original version of the album’s bonus track, “The Lakes.”
“It’s been 1 year since we escaped the real world together and imagined ourselves someplace simpler,” Swift wrote on Saturday morning (July 24). “With tall trees & salt air. Where you can wear lace nightgowns that make you look like a Victorian ghost &
- "To say thank you for all you have done to make this album what it was, I wanted to give you the original version of 'The Lakes,'" singer writes
- Peter Rehberg, the British-Austrian founder of pioneering record label Editions Mego, has died aged 53.
As reported in The Guardian, Rehberg died of a heart attack and news of Rehberg’s passing was first shared by his collaborator François Bonnet, who records as Kassel Jaeger, and Bonnet’s label INA-grm.
Bonnet wrote on Instagram: “I am heartbroken. Peter is gone, suddenly. Just like that. He hated goodbyes, effusions. Out of reserve. Out of sensitivity. He was one
- Johnny Depp is working on some new music with Jeff Beck, it is being reported.
According to the Daily Mail, the actor and Hollywood Vampires musician is teaming up with Beck to record material for the ‘Hi Ho Silver Lining’ guitarist’s upcoming new album.
“They’ve been collaborating on material for Jeff’s next album,” a source told the outlet. “It’s been great for Johnny to get back to his first true love, which is music.&r
- Liz Phair has cancelled her summer tour with Alanis Morissette and Garbage due to “unforeseen circumstances”.READ MORE: Liz Phair on inspiring a generation of indie icons: “They pulled me out of retirement”The Chicago singer-songwriter, who released her new album ‘Soberish’ last month, was due to head out on tour in August to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Morissette’s landmark third album ‘Jagged Little Pill’.
The US tour is set to
- Billie Eilish has reflected on her early fame in a new interview.READ MORE: Billie Eilish’s ‘Your Power’ is a quietly potent response to abuse of powerSpeaking to the LA Times, Eilish said she felt the effects of fame keenly after the release of her debut single, ‘Ocean Eyes.’
Eilish told the publication: “I hated going outside. I hated going to events. I hated being recognised. I hated the internet having a bunch of eyes on me. I just
- The Distillers‘ Brody Dalle has revealed that she and her family have tested positive for a new coronavirus variant.READ MORE: Garbage: “If you’re as successful as we were in the ‘90s, that is a burden”The Austrailian singer-songwriter took to social media earlier today (July 24) to share the diagnosis, explaining that they found out while on vacation and that “it has been pervasive, unsettling and brutal”.
“Me , my kids , my boyfriend and his kids
- Cardi B has rubbished accusations of "queerbaiting" following the release of the 'Wild Side' music video.
- Imelda May was "nervous" about asking Noel Gallagher to record with her but knew he was the right person for the track.
- Kanye West‘s much anticipated new album, ‘DONDA’, will now reportedly arrive next month, according to internet personality Justin Laboy.READ MORE: On the scene at Kanye West’s ‘DONDA’ playback in Atlanta: “It feels cathartic”Claims of West’s new album being close to release first came from Laboy, who said that the rapper played the album for both him and NBA basketball player Kevin Durant last weekend.
On Wednesday (July 21), Ye previewed &ls
- Back in March, the Without Me singer announced that she uses she/they pronouns.
- Rap star KSI can barely believe what he's achieved in the music industry.
- Professor Green doesn't feel "pressure" to succeed any more and is happier enjoying the moment.
- Experimental pop artist Grimes has opened up about her new album, TV show and how gaming culture is “less toxic” than stan culture in a new interview.
The artist sat down with Billboard to chat about her recently launched Discord server, Grimes Metaverse Super Beta, following the release of a promo video for the community-messaging platform – which also features Danny DeVito, Awkwafina, and J Balvin. Watch it below.
Speaking of her relationship with Discord and the gaming
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!