- Latino teen sensations match up with Dominican superstar in summery new track
- CAA has signed American singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat, who has sold more than six million albums and 10 million singles worldwide and has over four billion streams. Her breakthrough hit “Bubbly” remains one of the best-selling digital tracks in history.
Caillat was previously represented by WME.
Caillat is a two-time Grammy winner — receiving a best pop collaboration with vocals award for the song “Lucky,” with CAA client Jason Mraz, and an album of the
- In the midst of her messy, ongoing conservatorship case, pop star Britney Spears found a creative outlet Tuesday (July 27) to deal with the stress and express herself — by painting.
The “Hit Me Baby One More Time” singer posted an IGTV video to her Instagram of herself spreading green, yellow, orange blue and purple paints across a huge white roll of paper, pausing every so often for a quick dance break. “As you guys know there’s a lot of change going on i
- Bleachers have collaborated with Lana Del Rey on new song ‘Secret Life’ – hear the track below.READ MORE: All hail Bleachers, the band it’s impossible not to fall in love withThe song is taken from ‘Take The Sadness Out Of Saturday Night’, which is Jack Antonoff’s third album under the Bleachers moniker, and will come out on Friday (July 30).
“i’m sick of chasing after all my ghosts, been trying to tell you i want you the most,” An
- "What a dream come true," the Slipknot drummer once remarked of the time he stepped in for an ailing Lars Ulrich at the last minute. "It was one of the best gigs of my life"
- Pete Davidson has opened up about his preparation to play Joey Ramone.
The actor will be portraying the Ramones frontman in new Netflix biopic I Slept With Joey Ramone.
The film will be directed by Jason Orley, who worked with Davidson on Big Time Adolescence and Pete Davidson: Alive from New York and will be based on Ramone’s brother Mickey Leigh’s memoir of the same name.READ MORE: ‘The King Of Staten Island’ review: Pete Davidson bar
- The global success BTS have secured over the past year with their series of English-language singles has been a blessing for the K-pop superstars. But because it has come during the global lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic it has been hard for member Jin to know when or how to celebrate.
“I can’t really get a feel for what kind of response it’s getting since I can only go to and from work right now,” Jin told Weverse magazine when asked how it felt to have their secon
- BoohooMAN is ending its collaboration with DaBaby after the rapper’s homophobic remarks at the Rolling Loud festival in Miami on Sunday (July 25).
“BoohooMAN condemn the use of homophobic language and confirm we will no longer be working with DaBaby,” the fashion brand announced in a Twitter statement Wednesday (July 28). “Diversity and inclusion are part of the boohoo Groups DNA and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse customers we serve across the globe. We st
- The musician discusses her new album and her early days on Rolling Stone Music Now podcast
- via music-news.comThough Joe Jonas doesn’t have a strict wake-up time, preferring to rise about an hour before he has anything to do, his
- The current spatial-audio version of the classic 1967 album on Apple Music will soon be replaced, producer Giles Martin tells Rolling Stone
- 'You're dealing with a record that's been around for 50 years that everyone loves, and no one's ever said sounded bad,' says the producer. 'So it's a bit of a tricky job.'
- Smashing Pumpkins are “halfway through working on another big album”, according to the band’s guitarist, Jeff Schroeder.READ MORE: The 20 best Smashing Pumpkins songsSpeaking in a new interview, Schroeder talked about the progress of the recording sessions for the band’s next studio LP, the follow-up to last year’s ‘Cyr’, their “poppiest record to date”.
“We’re about halfway through working on another big album, which is, basicall
- Sleigh Bells have announced details of a new album – watch the video for its first single, ‘Locust Laced’, below.
The New York duo’s sixth album ‘Texis’ is set to be released on September 10 via Lucky Number.
“We stopped worrying about whether or not we’re in or out of our comfort zone, or if we were being repetitive or formulaic,” the band’s Derek Miller said of work on their new album, which is their first since 2017 mini-album &lsquo
- Ministers have announced that fully vaccinated travellers from the US and the EU will be exempt from quarantining when travelling to England, providing hope for gigs and festivals with international acts booked this summer or fans hoping to travel from overseas to English events.READ MORE: Festival bosses speak out on how COVID will impact on line-ups this summerBosses from the UK’s live music scene have been calling on the government to allow for “cultural quarantine” pas
- The BeatStars team has spent the last 13 years betting on the underdog. “We were founded to break through the doors of the traditional industry,” explains Greg Mateo, president of label and publishing for BeatStars. “We wanted to change the terms of how producers were treated.”
First founded as the go-to online marketplace for buying and selling beats and instrumentals, BeatStars was formed by a small team in Austin who believed that there was more talent out there that w
- Rapper and gospel singer finally pair Space Jam: A New Legacy single with new visual
- Fleck's My Bluegrass Heart is the musician's first bluegrass LP in two decades
- Track will appear on latest from the Jack Antonoff-led outfit, Take the Sadness Out of Saturday Night
- Track will appear on the duo's upcoming album, Texis
- via music-news.comThe total monthly support payment is reportedly less than half the amount Brandon was requesting.
- White Denim are set to release a surprise new album this Friday (July 30), only available on vinyl.
The band returned last month with a new song called ‘Crystal Bullets’, announcing a forthcoming 12″ single featuring another new track called ‘King Tears’, available via their own label English Mallard.
However, upon receiving the records ahead of their release this week, record stores across the country discovered that the 12″ vinyl actually houses an entire ne
- Kanye West is in crunch-time mode working to finish his recently re-scheduled Donda album, and it appears he’s grinding away in less-than-superstar digs.
After a spokesperson for the rapper confirmed earlier this week that ‘Ye was living inside Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium as he completes work on his 10th album, the rapper seemed to confirm that he’s doing away with any and all distractions by posting a picture of his bare-bones sleeping accommodations.
- Home in This World: Woody Guthrie’s Dustbowl Ballads is a track-by-track remake of Guthrie's album Dust Bowl Ballads
- Jagjaguwar's 25th-anniversary covers album Join the Ritual out September 24th
- This fall, country singer-songwriter Caroline Jones is joining Zac Brown Band as a special guest on the Grammy-winning group’s The Comeback Tour, Billboard can reveal. The tour, which kicks off Aug. 5 in Holmdel, NJ and runs through Oct. 17 in Nashville, covers more than 20 dates and is followed by a headlining four-date run from Caroline Jones in Florida.
“I cannot express into words what a high honor it is for Zac to invite me to play on a stage of such masterful musicians, not to
- The path to global music stardom used to be pockmarked with potholes. Artists would have to […]
- Lily Allen has marked her second anniversary of getting sober, hailing it as the “best thing” she has ever done.
The singer has previously opened up on her battles with drugs and alcohol, admitting earlier this year that she considered taking heroin at one low point in 2014.
However, Allen has now successfully overcome her personal issues and has been sober since 2019.
Sharing a photo of herself on Twitter, Allen wrote: “2 Years Drug and Alcohol free today! Getting clean is the
- Current guidelines follow city's requirements while uptick in Covid-19 cases emerge
- Blondie have announced a new NFT collaboration with Hackatao to celebrate the 93rd birthday of Andy Warhol.
The ‘crypto art series’, dubbed ‘Hack The Borders’, will be be released through digital art online auction platform Nifty Gateway next month.READ MORE: Burning Banksys and rubbish tweets: these are the most WTF NFTs so farThe artwork is based upon Warhol’s first ever digital portrait of Blondie frontwoman Debbie Harry, shot in 1985.
The one-of-a-kind artwork,
Follow @Music_News_US on Twitter!