- The latest Star Wars Insider magazine provides some new and intriguing information about the mysterious Sith Troopers.
- Whitney Houston‘s ex-husband Bobby Brown has said the upcoming remake of The Bodyguard is a bad idea.
Following the news that a remake of the hit 1992 film starring the late singer was in the works courtesy of Warner Bros, Brown was asked for his opinion by TMZ.READ MORE: The Whitney Houston hologram tour review: fans are overcome by emotion at 2020’s most controversial gigWhile leaving LAX airport yesterday (September 19), Brown simply replied “Yeah”
- Tom Hanks embarks on a major journey to find a new home for his dog and his newly created robot in Finch – check out the trailer below.
The film, directed by Miguel Sapochnik, sees Hanks star as the titular adventurer trying to find safety for his unlikely family.READ MORE: Mr Nice Guy: Tom Hanks’ 10 best filmsAn official synopsis for Finch reads: “Hanks stars as Finch, a robotics engineer and one of the few survivors of a cataclysmic solar event that has left the wor
- Friday actor and comedian Anthony Johnson has died at the age of 55, his reps have confirmed.
“We lost an icon. He will be greatly missed,” Johnson’s rep LyNea Bell told The Hollywood Reporter. “He has left with us amazing memories of his laughter, dynamic acting skills, but most of all his enormous personality and heart of gold.
“We will be in constant prayer for his entire family including his wife Lexis, three children, brother Edward ‘Peanut’ Sm
- Legendary composer Howard Shore is in talks to compose the music for the forthcoming Lord of the Rings TV series at Amazon.
Shore, who worked on Peter Jackson’s Middle Earth trilogy and won three Oscars for his music, is reportedly in negotiations to score the new project – despite Jackson not being involved.READ MORE: ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ TV series: everything we know so farDeadline reports that discussions are in motion, but with no indication yet as to whe
- Awkwafina has responded to controversy regarding Blaccent in some of her performances, saying that the issue is “multi-faceted”.READ MORE: ‘Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings’: martial arts blockbuster kickstarts Marvel’s next phaseThe actress has faced criticism over the issue in some of her recent roles, most notably as Goh Peik Lin and Constance in Crazy Rich Asians and Ocean’s 8.
Blaccent is a term which refers to non-Black individuals adopting a Bl
- Alan Taylor, director of The Sopranos prequel film The Many Saints Of Newark, has revealed Edie Falco returned as Carmela in a scene which didn’t make the final cut.READ MORE: “A definitive work of American popular culture” – why ‘The Sopranos’ legacy lives onKnown for directing various episodes of The Sopranos, Mad Men and Game Of Thrones, Taylor is helming the upcoming prequel – which sees Michael Gandolfini take on the role of Tony Soprano a
- The comedian reminisced recently about his role in the Tim Burton Superman movie that never was.
- One of the biggest questions that Marvel fans want answered has been answered by Eternals director Chloe Zhao.
- Nicholas Cage has explained why he’s not going to watch his new film.
Speaking to Collider, the actor said he has no intention to watch his meta film The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent in which he plays a fictionalised version of himself.
“I’m never going to see that movie. I’m told it’s a good movie,” Cage said. “My manager Mike Nilon, who is also a producer on it, looked at it. He was very happy. I’m told the audience loved the mov
- Kyoto Animation's famous Violet Evergardens story comes to a close on Netflix in Violet Evergarden: The Movie.
- As Shang-Chi dominated the box-office for a third weekend, the Marvel origin movie pushed Fast 9 into third place on the domestic rankings of the year so far.
- Chris Rock has tested positive for COVID-19.READ MORE: ‘Spiral: From The Book Of Saw’ review: Chris Rock reboot gets caught in its own trapThe comedian and actor tweeted the news earlier today (September 19) and has urged all his fans to get vaccinated.
His tweet said:“I just found out I have COVID, trust me you don’t want this. Get vaccinated,”
Rock has previously confirmed that he was fully vaccinated and he’s also recently appeared in a Public Service
- The Flash director Andy Muschietti shared an image of Michael Keaton's Batsuit spray painted with Barry Allen's symbol.
- Clint Eastwood's Cry Macho debuted at number three this weekend with an unexpected $4.5 haul.
- Reddit theorist brings an interesting take into a cameo appearance in Marvel's newest entry to the MCU in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
- In a new interview, Jesse Eisenberg spoke about his potential future as Lex Luthor as well as his possible involvement in Ben Affleck's version of The Batman.
- Enchanted star Amy Adams says the upcoming sequel Disenchanted includes 'a lot more' singing and dancing, which was humbling for her to shoot.
- Jamie Foxx has paid tribute to Michael K Williams following the actor’s death earlier this month.READ MORE: RIP Michael K Williams – the acting genius behind one of TV’s great charactersTaking to Instagram, Foxx said “it took me a minute to gather my thoughts and emotions. I wanted to do right by you with my words. I wanted to let you know that you are beloved.”
“We broke bread not long ago. We talked about art, we talked about acting. You spoke of your mother
- Andy Serkis says Venom 2's lean runtime is to keep the sequel a fast-paced 'thrill ride' without spending too much time on exposition.
- Karen Gillan says she read the script for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 with Pom Klementieff, and by the end of it, both were in floods of tears.
- The Batman composer Michael Giacchino shared a video of an orchestra performing part of the score for the upcoming superhero movie.
- Matt Reeves posted a look at his editing desk as post-production on The Batman with Robert Pattinson continues.
- Gal Gadot once donned Batfleck's mask on the set of Justice League and shared the video online in honor of Batman Day.
- The new trailer for Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin seems to take the franchise in a whole new direction.
- Watch as Michael J. Fox prepares to crank out The Power of Love in his Van Halen-esque style of the Huey Lewis and the News classic for the Battle of the Bands.
- Schitt’s Creek co-creator and star Dan Levy has reportedly landed a huge new deal with Netflix.
As reported in Variety, the deal will see him write, direct, produce and star in an upcoming new romantic comedy for the streaming giants.
While details of the deal are under wraps, Variety report that sources say it will see Levy work across both television and film for the streamer.
It is thought that work on the new projects will begin next year.
The Rose Family in ‘Schitt’s
- Alex Winter isn't the only one that has strong opinions of the announcement of the remake. Fans pulled out their wooden stakes and holy water and readied themselves for battle against the sheer idea.
- Jason Sudeikis and Evangeline Lilly play a couple fighting for their lives in the upcoming thriller South of Heaven.
- A new image of Tom Hardy has further fuelled the theory that Venom will appear in Spider-Man: No Way Home.
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!