- Star Wars: The Rise of Kylo Ren #3 by Charles Soule and Will Sliney gives fans some insight into why the villain took to wearing a mask.
- New concept art for Avengers: Endgame has revealed that another original Avenger was almost killed off in the blockbuster finale.
A whole host of well-loved characters bit the dust across Endgame and its predecessor, 2018’s Infinity War.
Read more: Avengers: Endgame review: is it the best comic book movie ever?
The newly revealed concept art for the film, by Stephen Schirle, now shows that the original plan was for Nick Fury to meet a particularly gruesome end.
Shared to Schirle’s In
- The Simpsons will air a new short film ahead of screenings of Pixar’s new film Onward.
Pixar have a long tradition of premiering new short films ahead of cinema showings of their full-length features.
The new Simpsons short film will be the first time that the featured prelude will come from outside of the studio’s internal team.Read more: 50 Things You Didn’t Know About ‘The Simpsons’Playdate With Destiny has been announced on the official Simpsons Instagram. From
- Steve Coogan has reflected on Jeremy Corbyn’s heavy defeat in last December’s General Election in a new interview with NME.
The actor, who stars in new film Greed about a billionaire retail tycoon, was a vocal supporter of Corbyn’s through the election campaign.
Read more: Steve Coogan: “We need fewer opinions and more information”
Asked what he made of the Labour leader’s defeat, Coogan said: “I think there was a confused message on Brexit. I think
- The Snyder Cut has a rabid fanbase, which includes the passionate fast food sandwich artists of Subway.
- Adam G. Simon pitched a Punisher movie to Marvel that would have had Frank Castle tangled up with Nick Fury.
- Daniel Craig has a big say on a lot more than just playing James Bond in the long-running franchise.
- Following the now-infamous DeepFake video, Tom Holland says a Back to the Future remake has been discussed.
- The Accountant 2 is still in the cards for Ben Affleck and he would love to do it if they can get a script together.
- Roland Emmerich reveals that the studio has had interest in making Stargate 2 over the past few years.
- Riz Ahmed has announced a new album called ‘The Long Goodbye’, which will be accompanied by a short film.
Ahmed previously recorded under the name Riz MC, but will be releasing the new album under his full name.
“The record is a breakup album – but with your country,” he explained.
“So many of us feel like we’re being dumped by the place we call home, a home that we built. This album takes you on the journey of this breakup; through the stages of denial,
- Elisabeth Moss, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, and more were pranked during The Invisible Man press junket.
- Disney World visitors got pretty wet as one of the boats from the Jungle Cruise sank, causing the ride to temporarily shut down.
- Paramount Pictures looks to have a big hit on its hands with A Quiet Place 2 set to open big at the box office next month.
- The director of The Invisible Man, Leigh Whannell, really does not like the idea of alternative cuts such as #TheSnyderCut.
- Filming for the upcoming sci-fi action sequel The Matrix 4 has gotten so explosive that city property has now been damaged.
- Writer Phoebe Waller-Bridge has been discussing her contribution to the script for the upcoming Bond adventure No Time to Die.
- Screen Media Films has released a new trailer for Robert the Bruce, which brings back Angus Macfadyen as the historical figure.
- Back to the Future: The Musical is showing at the Manchester Opera House and some first look photos have been released.
- The pyrotechnic prop from Raiders of the Lost Ark could fetch a face-melting price at an auction.
- The working title for Sony and Marvel's Spider-Man 3 has been revealed ahead of filming this summer.
- Early Infinity War concept art finds Nick Fury teaming up with Captain America and Vision to take on Thanos' Black Order.
- Director Nia DaCosta discusses her take on Candyman, which won't be pulling any punches.
- Roman Polanski has said he won’t attend the César awards – France’s version of the Oscars – because he predicts “deplorable conditions” in which activists will gather to protest against him.
The 87-year-old film director, who has been a fugitive from the US criminal justice system since 1978 after pleading guilty to statutory rape, has 12 nominations for his 2019 film ‘An Officer and a Spy’. He said he won’t attend the event due to fea
- The San Dimas Mall from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure could be one of the next LEGO sets to be manufactured and sold.
- The first trailer for the Candyman sequel has landed.
Candyman, which is due for release this summer, is Get Out director Jordan Peele “spiritual sequel” to the classic 1992 horror movie of the same name. Peele has written and produced the film while Nia DaCosta (Little Woods) is on directing duties.Dare to say his name. #Candyman is in theaters June 12. pic.twitter.com/yanJYDmxHE
— Candyman (@CandymanMovie) February 27, 2020In the clip a photographer named Anthony McCoy (playe
- The first trailer for the Candyman sequel has landed.
Candyman, which is due for release this summer, is Get Out director Jordan Peele “spiritual sequel” to the classic 1992 horror movie of the same name. Peele has co-written and co-produced the film with Win Rosenfeld (BlacKkKlansman) and Nia DaCosta (Little Woods), the latter of whom is directing.In the clip a photographer named Anthony McCoy (played by Yahya Abdul-Mateen II) moves to a town in Chicago. It’s the same neighbou
- The online backlash against Amber Heard continues as a new Aquaman 2 poll wants her fired and replaced with Emilia Clarke.
- Based on Mark Millar's limited comic series, Superman: Red Son changes the fundamental lore of fictional icons.
- The star of Disney‘s forthcoming Mulan live action film has spoken about coronavirus, the disease that originated in her former home city of Wuhan.
Liu Yifei, also known as Crystal Liu, said the topics feels “heavy” to talk about. The 32-year-old lived in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, until she was 10.
Hong Kong protesters have called for a boycott of Disney’s ‘Mulan’ following comments made by actress Liu Yifei.
Liu told The Hollywood Reporter that sh
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!