- The star of American Pie has revealed which one scene from the movie he does not think would ever get made now.
- Donald Trump has hit out at the Oscars for awarding the best picture honour to Parasite, because the history-making film is South Korean.
The US President asked a rally in Colorado: “How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” The response was a sea of boos from the crowd.
“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the
- The Police Academy reboot and another Ocean's installment may give HBO Max the kick they need.
- A new casting call in England may indicate that The Batman will have a Robin cameo at some point.
- The Joker star used a large portion of his Academy Awards speech to talk about the inhumane acts of the dairy industry.
- One review tore into John Krasinski's A Quiet Place, calling it socially regressive, amongst other things.
- Hostel director Eli Roth is directing a Borderlands movie for Lionsgate with producers Avi and Ari Arad on board.
- Pablo Escobar was one of the most successful and notorious drug lords of all time and Netflix is making a movie based on his Colombian zoo.
- William Brent Bell has signed on to direct Esther, a prequel to 2009's horror movie Orphan.
- Distributors from countries all across the world have lined up to purchase the rights to Train to Busan 2, aka Peninsula.
- The ensemble for Jurassic World 3 continues to fill out as production on the sequel gears up.
- Tom Holland was aksed to make a Sophie's Choice about who he'd like to see in a future Spider-Man movie.
- President Donald Trump granted 11 lucky Americans clemency through the use of his presidential pardon earlier this week.
- IMAX has released a new poster for No Time to Die, Daniel Craig's final outing as James Bond.
- Joe Russo, one of the Avengers: Endgame directors, is a big fan of Avatar's James Cameron calling him the godfather of modern cinema.
- The new film that sets the records straight about the controversial sequel to 'A Nightmare on Elm Street', which ended Mark Patton's acting career, just as it was about to begin.
- One of the actors from the original Star Wars trilogy told their nephew, Ewan McGregor, not to get involved with the franchise.
- Scream Factory is bringing Snoop Dogg's gothic ghetto tale Bones to blu-ray in March with all-new special features and a fresh 4K restoration.
- Marvel Studios and Sony had to renegotiate their Spider-Man deal over the summer and it seemed like Peter Parker's days in the MCU were numbered.
- We have an exclusive look at artist Dan Brereton's pieces in the upcoming Ghostbusters: Artbook, which gives fans a new look at the iconic franchise.
- Director of the cult hit In Bruges, Martin McDonagh, set to reunite the stars of the Belgium-set comedy for his next movie.
- While details remain scarce, a new Evil Dead movie is in the works, but it won't feature Ash Williams.
- Star Wars star Harrison Ford really could not care less about the difference between his tomb of Carbonite and Superman's radioactive weakness.
- Ahead of the New York Toy Fair, Lucasfilm has revealed a slew of new Star Wars products, including quite a few based on Baby Yoda.
- Martin Scorsese has written a heartfelt letter to director Bong Joon-ho following the huge success enjoyed by the latter’s film Parasite at the Oscars 2020.
Parasite won Best Picture, Best Original Screenplay and Best International Feature Film at the ceremony earlier this month, while Bong triumphed in the Best Director category.
Read more: Join the Bong Hive — a guide to Parasite director Bong Joon-ho’s films
Speaking at a recent press conference in South Korea, Bong rev
- Mulan director Niki Caro has given some details on the grueling audition that star Liu Yifei was put through.
- Roland Emmerich, The director of the Independence Day movies, has given an update on the third movie and is still very interested in getting it made.
- George MacKay, star of Oscar-winning First World War movie 1917, has spoken of his desire to play Rick Sanchez in a future live-action film version of the hit animated series Rick and Morty.
Rick and Morty, which airs on Channel 4 in the UK, follows the exploits of a super-intelligent physicist and his intellectually-challenged grandson Morty. Together, they travel the universe solving apocalyptic problems while moving backwards and forwards in time.
Speaking at the UK premiere for his latest fi
- Thanos was the undisputed winner of Infinity War and the movie focused much of its attention on the villain.
- Director Rian Johnson has dismissed the idea that upcoming sequel Knives Out 2 will delve deeply into Benoit Blanc's backstory.
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!