- Disney is returning to Agrabah with a sequel to last year's Aladdin remake with original director Guy Ritchie directing.
- Caroline Flack will make her final on-screen appearance in the upcoming Steve Coogan film Greed following her death over the weekend.
The former Love Island presenter was found dead in her London home on Saturday (February 15), with a lawyer for her family saying that she had taken her own life.
Flack can be seen at the start of the trailer for Greed, which stars Coogan as billionaire high-street mogul.
In the clip, she is seen presenting a cheque to Coogan and Isla Fishers’ characters, sa
- Tyler, The Creator has opened up on the possibility of an Odd Future reunion, admitting that the pioneering rap collective are unlikely to join forces once more.
The LA collective, who rose to fame in the late 2000s, have been inactive since 2015 – but the likes of Tyler, Frank Ocean and Earl Sweatshirt have all go on to achieve significant success since breaking out in their own right.Read more: The Slow, Sad Demise of Odd Future – 6 Signs That It May Be The End of Days For The Hip-
- The return of hit sitcom Community is looking much more likely now, as cast member Alison Brie has taken to Reddit to reveal discussions around a potential film are ongoing.
Brie played Annie Edison in all six seasons of the NBC comedy, which told the story of an eclectic group of students at a community college in the fictional town of Greendale, Colorado. Now, five years after the final episodes aired, Brie has commented on continued fan speculation about a movie.
Asked whether there was &ldqu
- The likes of Jennifer Hudson and Dr Dre have paid tribute to the late Kobe Bryant at the 2020 NBA All-Star Game.
As the event began, a highlights package produced by Dre featured new music from the rapper, alongside his seminal hit ‘California Love’.
After an introduction from Lakers legend Magic Johnson, Jennifer Hudson then took to the court for an emotional rendition of ‘All We Know (We May Meet Again)’, a track most famous for Nat King Cole’s stirring rendition.
- Disney voice actor Jason Davis, who provided the voice of Recess character Mikey, has died at the age of 35.
The actor’s cause of death is currently unknown, but he had openly discussed his struggles with substance addiction in the past.
His mother, Nancy Davis Rickel, confirmed his passing in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter.
“I am so heartbroken to share the saddest news of my life that my son Jason Davis passed away this morning in Los Angeles,” she said.RIP Jason Davis
- Marvel’s forthcoming The Eternals will be the first film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to include a same-sex kiss, as well as an openly gay couple.Read more: Marvel Cinematic Universe phase four: everything we know so farSpeaking to NewNowNext, actor Haaz Sleiman discussed his character’s relationship with Phastos. “I’m married to the gay superhero Phastos, played by Atlanta’s Brian Tyree Henry, and we represent a gay family and have a child,” Sle
- J.J. Abrams was able to persuade Harrison Ford to come back as Han Solo one last time in The Rise of Skywalker.
- Tom Hooper's big screen adaptation of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Broadway smash Cats was not the box office hit many thought it would be.
- Avengers stars Tom Holland and Robert Downey Jr. reunite as Marty and Doc in a new Back to the Future deepfake video.
- Some new images from Matt Reeves' The Batman have leaked online and it looks like The Purge has hit Gotham City.
- The Suicide Squad set video also reportedly shows Polka-Dot Man, played by David Dastmalchian and Ratcatcher, played by Daniela Melchior.
- Sex and the City and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire actress Lynn Cohen has reportedly died at the age of 86.
‘Masters Of The Universe’: Henry Rollins, Mark Hamill and Lena Headey set for Kevin Smith’s ‘He-Man’ Netflix anime seriesKevin Smith’s new He-Man-featuring Netflix anime series Masters Of The Universe: Revelation has revealed its all-star cast.
Henry Rollins, Mark Hamill, Lena Headey and more are all set for the new reboot of the Masters Of The Universe series, which began with a film of the same name in 1982 and has played out across films (including the 1987 live-action movie featuring Dolph Lundgren as He-Man), animated TV series and comic books for a number of years.Read more: Every Studio Ghibli film ra
- The fifth Indiana Jones film will begin filming this spring, star Harrison Ford has revealed.
It was only last week when Ford, who has played the character of Jones since 1981, was announced to be returning to the role for the new film.Read more: Why Indiana Jones Must DieNow, in a new interview with CBS News, Ford revealed that the new film, which Lucasfilm boss Kathleen Kennedy recently described as “not a reboot” but “a continuation,” will begin filming in two months.
- Tilda Swinton is being lined up to play the female lead in HBO’s new TV adaptation of Parasite, reports say.
The new six-part series, based on Bong Joon-ho’s Oscar-winning film, was announced in January.Read more: ‘Parasite’ review: Bong Joon-ho’s darkly comic thriller is a modern masterpiece (yes, even with subtitles)Earlier this week, it was revealed that Mark Ruffalo looks set to play Kim Ki-taek in the new adaptation, and The Illuminerdi now report that he&rsquo
- Tom Holland believes that Uncharted will be able to get away from the dreaded video game curse.
- Robert Downey Jr. has shared a video of the Avengers: Endgame cast singing happy birthday to Thanos himself, Josh Brolin.
- Searchlight Pictures has released the first trailer for The Personal History of David Copperfield starring Dev Patel.
- Kevin Smith may have a really good reason to cry tears of joy if a certain fan theory involving himself and The Batman ends up being true.
- Matt Reeves has revealed Robert Pattinson in The Batman's new Batsuit, though it was still in a very cryptic way.
- Jurassic World 3 is set to kick off production in the near future, with Chris Pratt returning as Owen Grady.
- Stefano Sollima says the Call of Duty movie is no longer a priority at Activision and has been put on hold.
- Jeffrey Wright revealed the new Bat Signal for The Batman following the reveal of Robert Pattinson's batsuit.
- The star of smash-hit comedy Booksmart, Kaitlyn Dever, has responded to the rumors that she may be up for the role of Batgirl.
- The Batman star Zoë Kravitz has praised co-star Robert Pattinson and thinks that he is perfect for the Caped Crusader.
- The director of Pixar's Onward, Dan Scanlon, has opened up about the emotional journey that making the movie took him on.
- The Batsuit has now been revealed (mostly), and fans have taken to social media to declare what they think of it.
Director Charlie Lightening explains how Eric Cantona and Liam Gallagher’s music video collaboration came aboutThe director of Liam Gallagher: As It Was has explained how the “magical moment” that saw Eric Cantona star in Gallagher’s ‘Once’ video happened.
Read more: NME Awards 2020 – see the full list of winners
Charlie Lightening was speaking backstage at the NME Awards 2020 after picking up the award for Best Music Film for his documentary about Liam’s solo career on Wednesday night (February 12). When asked about how he managed to get football legen
- Following the reveal of Robert Pattinson's batsuit, the timeline for The Batman has been revealed.
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!