- Robert Pattinson is the Christopher Nolan version of Bruce Wayne in a new Batman Begins DeepFake parody.
- Disney is undergoing a major transition as Bob Iger is stepping down as CEO, with Bob Chapek taking over as head of the company.
- No Time To Die director Cary Joji Fukunaga has said that the upcoming movie is “a culmination of all that Bond has become”.
The long-awaited 25th instalment of the hit franchise is due for release on April 3, and will be Daniel Craig’s final outing as the iconic spy character.Read More: The 10 Best James Bond Themes Ever
Set five years on from the events of Spectre, the film will catch up with a retired 007 who’s enjoying a quiet new life in Jamaica.
“For me as a wr
- Harrison Ford promises Indiana Jones 5 won't quite be what fans expect as it takes a page from the MCU.
- Author Charles Soule has revealed a Wookiee Jedi will appear in his Star Wars: The High Republic novel Light of the Jedi.
- MGM is moving ahead with Creed 3 as writer Zach Baylin has been hired to pen the screenplay.
- Yonkers Honda is looking for a Fast Saga fan to binge every move in the series ahead of the release of F9.
- Leigh Whannell and Jason Blum are both interested in Upgrade 2, possibly with a bigger budget.
- Colin Trevorrow has shared the first set photo from Jurassic World 3, officially titled Jurassic World: Dominion.
- A few more set photos from the filming of The Batman have emerged and show a close-up of Batman's weaponized gauntlets.
- Actor, writer, and director John Krasinski still makes jokes with Chris Evans over the latter stealing the role of Captain America.
- Star of the upcoming ninth movie in the Fast and Furious franchise, Vin Diesel, has revealed a new poster for the upcoming F9.
- Lucasfilm has released a trailer for Star Wars: The High Republic which seems to be hinting at a new Baby Yoda much further back in the timeline.
- Ben Affleck has been discussing his upcoming project with Matt Damon, Adam Driver, And Jodie Comer and admits that he is a little nervous about it.
- With the release of The Invisible Man looming, a Universal Executive has opened up about the attempt at creating the Dark Universe.
- Actress Diane Keaton has used the wonders of technology to add herself to a scene from John Wick: Parabellum, with hilarious results.
- Lucasfilm has released a trailer for Star Wars: The High Republic, a new massive publishing initiative.
- An alleged image from Matt Reeves' upcoming The Batman has leaked and likely shows a victim of The Riddler.
- A starkly beautiful new poster, as well as a several clips, have now been released teasing director Jordan Peele's upcoming Candyman sequel.
- The Star Wars universe is launching a new project to kick off the next phase this summer, in the shape of The High Republic – a new series of books and comics.
The stories are set approximately 200 years before The Phantom Menace, the first film in the prequel trilogy.
Read more: Star Wars movie order: a definitive viewing chronology for the galaxy far, far away
“It’s a golden time,” said Michael Siglain, Creative Director at Lucasfilm. “A time of peace and pro
- Writer/director Bong Joon-ho talks about class in a clip from the bonus features of the Parasite blu-ray release.
- The Invisible Man had its premiere in Hollywood last night and the praise for the movie is overwhelming, this horror remake is going to be a huge hit.
- Al Green, showrunner of The Simpsons, has shared details on another potential spin-off film.
“I would say yes although we’re just in the very, very early stages,” Green told Slash Film. “We would love to do one for Disney but it’s not like it’s happening next week or next year.”Read more: 50 Things You Didn’t Know About ‘The Simpsons’The Simpsons Movie was released in 2007, on which Jean served as a producer. In the new statem
- The first trailer has arrived for Rockfield: The Studio on The Farm, the new documentary chronicling the journey of two brothers who created one of the most famous recording studios in the world.
The documentary, directed by Hannah Berryman, tells the story of Kingsley and Charles Ward – who set up Rockfield Studios at their Monmouthshire farm in the 1960s.
It went on to become the world’s first residential studios, as well as playing host to some of the most popular recordings in mo
- The spinoff series for 2018 gay romance film Love, Simon has been moved across streaming platforms from Disney+ to Hulu.
Love, Victor will focus on Victor, a new student attending the same high school Simon (played by Nick Robinson in the 2018 film) went to, Creekwood High School.
Read more: ‘Portrait of a Lady On Fire’ review: a perfect queer love story that’s as restrained as it is heart-wrenching
The 10-episode series will explore Victor’s journey of self-dis
- Actor Nathan Fillion has been discussing his role in director James Gunn's upcoming The Suicide Squad, says that people are getting close to guessing.
- Thor 4 Director Taika Waititi has been speaking about the long-awaited Akira live-action remake, which, sadly, he probably won't be involved with.
- Harvey Weinstein has been rushed to hospital with chest pains after being found guilty of rape and sexual assault following a trial in New York.
The disgraced former Hollywood film producer was reportedly suffering high blood pressure and heart palpitations on his way to jail following his conviction on Monday (February 24).
A spokesman for Weinstein later said he was diverted to Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan, which has facilities that provides medical care for prisoners.
The new comes after he
01 Mar 202029 Feb 202028 Feb 202027 Feb 202026 Feb 202024 Feb 202023 Feb 202022 Feb 202021 Feb 202020 Feb 2020
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!