- God of War art director Raf Grassetti has created new fan art of how Knuckles might appear in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- Several set photos featuring Woody Harrelson as Cletus Kasaday, aka Carnage, in Venom 2 have been revealed.
- Production on Mission Impossible: 7 has been halted as coronavirus continues to spread around the world.
The next instalment of the secret agent film franchise began filming in Venice last week (February 20). In that time, more than 230 cases of the virus have been confirmed in Italy, prompting the studio to press pause.
In a statement given to The Hollywood Reporter, a spokesperson for Paramount Pictures said: “Out of an abundance of caution for the safety and well-being of our cast and c
- Funko is celebrating some iconic movies of the 1970s and 1980s in their latest wave of Pop! figures.
- Paramount Pictures has altered plans to film Mission: Impossible 7 in Venice, Italy as the coronavirus continues to spread.
- Chris Evans is in talks to star in Greg Berlanti's remake of Little Shop of Horrors as Orin Scrivello.
- Corey Feldman officially put tickets up for sale over the weekend for his (My) Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys documentary.
- A host of Hollywood stars, victims of Harvey Weinstein and MPs have reacted to the verdict that the disgraced movie mogul has been found guilty of sexual assault.
Weinstein was found guilty of two counts of sexual assault: a criminal sexual act in the first degree and rape in the third degree in New York City.
Ashley Judd, who was one of the first women who came forward to make allegations against Weinstein, was one of the first actresses to react to the verdict, tweeting: “For the women w
- Giancarlo Esposito says Moff Gideon will be putting the Darksaber to good use in The Mandalorian season 2.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge has been open for nearly a year now and some hardcore fans have just discovered a brand-new Easter Egg.
- The Batman is currently shooting in England and Jeffrey Wright is taking things back to where they all began.
- A sneak peek video of Guns Akimbo reveals Samara Weaving hunting down Daniel Radcliffe with a rocket launcher.
- Kevin Feige was initially worried about pitching a female-led MCU project to Disney back when the first Avengers hit theaters.
- The mysterious Star Wars: Project Luminous will be unveiled soon, but what should fans expect?
- In addition to the teaser and featurette, Paramount has released a new poster for A Quiet Place 2.
- Harvey Weinstein has been found guilty of two counts in his sexual assault trial in New York City.
The disgraced film producer’s New York trial began back in January on the same day that he was separately charged with rape and sexual assault in Los Angeles.
The jury of seven men and five women serving in Weinstein’s case at the State Supreme Court in Manhattan, New York returned the guilty verdicts on two counts today (February 24) after five days of deliberations.
Weinstein has been
- Boom! Studios has revealed a new look at Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4.
- Bob Gale says rebooting Back to the Future with a remake or sequel is the 'wrong thing to do' and it will never, ever happen.
- Elizabeth Kendall has broken her silence on Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile and Zac Efron's portrayal of Ted Bundy.
- The script for Spider-Man 3 is complete and Tom Holland knows all about it. How long until he spoils everything?
‘12 Years A Slave’: Steve McQueen says he was told “a movie with black leads wouldn’t make any money”Steve McQueen has revealed that he was told that “a movie with black leads wouldn’t make any money” while he was making the Oscar-winning 12 Years A Slave.
The director’s acclaimed 2012 film, an adaptation of Solomon Northup’s 1853 autobiography, starred Chiwetel Ejiofor and Lupita Nyong’o in leading roles.
The movie went on to gross over $187 million (£144.56 million) internationally at the box office. Nyong’o won Best Supporting Actress and the f
- Jurassic Park actor Joe Mazzello seems to be hinting at his return in Jurassic World 3, which begins filming very soon.
- Ben Affleck has renewed his support for the release of the Zack Snyder director’s cut of Justice League.
The 2017 DC Comics film was hit by tragedy during post-production following the death of Snyder’s daughter Autumn in March 2017. The Avengers director Joss Whedon took over directing duties from Snyder for the rest of post-production.
A fan campaign to get Snyder’s original cut of Justice League released has been bubbling away since, with Affleck — who played Batman /
- James Corden, actor, TV host and star of the feline-based flop Cats, has spoken about his experience shooting the widely-ridiculed musical, claiming he doesn’t “regret” his part in the film despite its poor performance critically and commercially.
Cats hit cinema screens in December after its design drew criticism on social media when the trailer launched in July 2019. The controversial CGI-heavy movie would go on to lose $100m at the box office and was mauled by critics.
- Chris Pratt has revealed that “everybody” will return for Colin Trevorrow’s Jurassic World 3, which is scheduled for release sometime next year.
According to Pratt, the production is “bringing everybody back” for the third and final instalment of the Jurassic World saga. “I can’t tell you anything, but I can tell you it’s going to blow your mind. It’ll be the biggest and best yet,” Pratt told Variety on the red carpet at the premiere of
29 Feb 202028 Feb 202027 Feb 202026 Feb 202025 Feb 202023 Feb 202022 Feb 202021 Feb 202020 Feb 202019 Feb 2020
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!