Kirk Douglas has left the majority of his $61 million fortune to charity, it has been revealed.
The acclaimed actor, who starred in classics like Lust For Life, Spartacus and Paths Of Glory, died earlier this month, aged 103.
His son Michael Douglas confirmed the news of his passing in a statement on Facebook: “It is with tremendous sadness that my brothers and I announce that Kirk Douglas left us today at the age of 103.
“To the world he was a legend, an actor from the golden age of
- Venom 2 is currently shooting under the direction of Andy Serkis and we now have a few new looks at the highly anticipated sequel.
- Avengers: Endgame features a pretty large digital effects mistake on The Mad Titan that many MCU fans missed.
- Clint Eastwood is no longer backing Donald Trump in the 2020 election, stating that he thinks it’s time for a change of direction.
Read more: “Count me in as a pussy” – the entertainment world reacts to Clint Eastwood’s shocking comments
Back in 2016, the 86-year-old actor and director emerged as a defender of the divisive US President, telling people that they should “just fucking get over it” when he makes racist comments.
“We’re really in
- The Call of the Wild was no match for the Sonic the Hedgehog at this weekend's box office battle.
- Hatchet killer Victor Crowley is finally getting his own official action figures as revealed by NECA at Toy Fair 2020.
- Super7 is giving Halloween II fans their first look at their upcoming ReAction figures of Laurie Strode and Michael Myers.
- Robert Shaw's Quint and Roy Scheider's Brody are getting awesome new action figures from NECA as revealed at Toy Fair.
- 'Mad' Mike Hughes died while attempting to launch a homemade rocket during the filming of a Science Channel series.
- Joaquin Phoenix is serving as an executive producer on Gunda, a new documentary focusing on pig sentience.
Created by award-winning Russian filmmaker Victor Kossakovsky, the film examines the daily life of a pig and her three farm animal companions: two cows and a one-legged chicken.Read more: Mark, My Words: let’s make veganism rockSpeaking to Screen Daily, Phoenix said he was “deeply moved by the film” and described it as a “visceral meditation on existence”
- Netflix have shared a glimpse of its latest trilogy of animated Transformers films, which will open with Transformers: War For Cybertron: Siege.Read more: Here are the new films arriving on Netflix in 2020Following the conclusion of the Prime Wars arc in July 2018, Hasbro’s production studio Allspark and Netflix announced a new animated series of films, War for Cybertron.
John Derderian, Director of Anime for Netflix, said: “In this Transformers origin story, we will explore the expa
28 Feb 202027 Feb 202026 Feb 202025 Feb 202024 Feb 202022 Feb 202021 Feb 202020 Feb 202019 Feb 202018 Feb 2020
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!